39

Awkward silence filled the room once their lips parted again. Both teens stared into each other's eyes - completely shook. They probably just did their greatest mistake.

"Well shit-", Lisa broke the icy silence that surrounded them.
"I'm gay", Taehyung simply said and let himself fall down on Lisa's bed while covering his eyes disappointed of himself. He didn't feel the slightest thing even though Lisa was the hottest girl he knew and when he was younger he always imagined kissing her, but like right now? All he could think about were Jungkook's lips and how much better they felt.
"This shouldn't have happened, Tae", Lisa rolled her eyes. At least they stopped crying and being all emotional, the shock hit them a little too much. "Jungkook is going to chop my dick off", Taehyung sighed desperately. "Oh don't you dare tell that to anyone! What the fuck, I have a boyfriend Tae, you can't tell this to anyone!", Lisa crossed her arms but Taehyung raised an eyebrow.
"But I feel bad if I don't tell Kookie", he explained.
"Tae? He just left you. It's not like you owe him anything", Lisa tried to bring the older on her side but he was pretty much stubborn. "Just because he left me doesn't mean I stop loving him", Taehyung mumbled and grabbed his phone but Lisa pulled it away and looked at him daringly.

"I swear to god Taehyung. If our friendship means anything to you you don't tell this to Jungkook, it didn't mean anything."
She crossed her arms which made now Taehyung roll his eyes.

"I thought you'd kiss better", he shot back and then got up. "I do but you're a little too much into dicks to realise", Lisa hissed at him and gave him a smack on his forehead. Taehyung started pouting and sighed heavily and full of dramatic expressions. "Props to Jungkook for showing me how fucking good boys can make me feel-", he started but Lisa only scrunched her nose. "Too much information", she said and then turned away from Tae to go to sleep. She was kinda annoyed by him.

-

It was about two hours later when Lisa was asleep and Taehyung left the house for two reasons. First of all, he was pissed that she forbid him to tell Jungkook and secondly, he just got a message about some drugdeal in the woods. He didn't deal in a while but what else was he supposed to do now? He had do make some money somehow. So he took the late night bus and stepped out on an empty street in the middle of nowhere. Of course, that's always where they did the drug deals. With a sigh he took a glance at his phone but when he looked back up he already saw a car arriving.

That must be him.
He didn't even know the dealer yet, he just was the one who would give him the stuff to deal with. Yoongi arranged the deal but didn't tell him much about it.

But as soon as the door opened Taehyung's expression froze and so did the one of the boy who got out of the car.
"Shit", the dude was about to jump back into his car but Taehyung already moved closer and balled his fists.
"What the fucking hell are you doing in this town?", he yelled at the boy and grabbed him by his collar. "I remember telling you to leave my place!"
"Oh come on Tae it's been 3 years", the boy said and sighed heavily as he tried to get out of Taehyung's grip. "Doesn't change anything to me", Tae shot back and kicked the boy right between his legs. "Still into him or what?", he asked back teasingly which made anger build up in Taehyung even more.

"Fuck you, asshole", Taehyung grumbled and pushed the boy against his car. "You know, we could've hooked up too", the boy seemed to enjoy Taehyung's madness because his smile grew wider the angrier he got. "Too bad you were too much into our babyboy, huh?", he asked and laughed with a little psycho smile which made Taehyung simply more pissed  He already had a horrible night but this guy was the last thing he needed.

"Don't call him babyboy", Taehyung said and bit his lips.
"Why? That's what he loved to be called when he spread his legs for me and moaned Daddy for me."

And that's when Tae snapped and his fist crashed right into the boy's face, hitting him with full power. He groaned in pain but finally stopped smiling. "I heard you've got a new one now", the dude kept on talking as now he was the one grabbing Taehyung and pushing him against the car. "His name is Jungkook, right?", the boy asked.

"Don't you dare-", Taehyung started but the boy took his hands and grabbed Tae around his neck and started pressing them together.
"I bet he'd love to call me Daddy too"

Not even ten seconds later Taehyung pulled a knife out of his jacket, stopped thinking and brought it up to the boy's throat.
"Now you've stepped a little to far", Taehyung smiled bitterly as he pulled them around once again even though the boy pressed his hand around Taehyung's neck.

"Why? We always shared our favorite"

Next which happened was the boy rolling his eyes so much that they turned white completely and he stopped breathing as Taehyung slit his throat open, slowly but deeply.
"That's for Jimin", Taehyung said coldly as he let the boy fall down on earth when the strength left him. "Have a nice death."

Tae never felt more glad to always carry around a knife.

_____________
hehe let the fun begin 👑
does anyone has a suspect who's the mysterious killer? 👀