49

72 hours till homecoming..

When Jungkook arrived at the school the next morning everything was extremely weird. Literally everyone watched him walking, a majority even followed him with curious looks on their faces. "What the fuck? Do I have a hole in my pants or what?", Jungkook asked Lisa confused who was walking besides him but she only shook her head and chuckled. "No, it's all good Kookie."
Even more irritated the boy stepped inside the school and stopped immediately as he saw what was happening here.

What the fuck.

Everything was decorated with hearts and roses and two boys of the football team stood right in the middle of the hallway, holding up a huge poster with the words written on it:

"KOOKIE, I AM SO SO SO SORRY FOR EVERYTHING"

Jungkook couldn't help but smile at this, he knew who did this, he knew it so well. Amused he went over to his locker to grab his books but he couldn't stop smiling. "He's such a dork", he sighed and looked at Lisa who was only smirking brightly. "Look inside your math book", she winked and Jungkook listened and opened his book just to find another note:

"THIS WILL BE SO EMBARRASSING FOR YOU SO I'M ALSO SORRY FOR THAT BABY"

Jungkook sighed and shook his head, then he started walking along the hallway, watched by everyone. Until he arrived at the stairs where another two guys stood with a poster:

"ME, KIM TAEHYUNG, IS ABSOLUTELY A 100% GAY FOR JEON JUNGKOOK AND I REALLY WANNA BE HIS BOYFRIEND"

Jungkook blushed at this because he seriously did that. "Oh my god", he sighed and then started walking upstairs to his classroom. He didn't came far because there were another two guys standing with a poster:

"I LOVE YOU KOOKIE PLEASE FORGIVE ME"

He bit his lips as he smiled softly. His heart was already skipping beats and he got emotional at all of this. Tae really was boyfriend goals.
Then he entered the classroom he was supposed to go to and there he was.

Taehyung stood there in the middle of the room with a rose in his hands and a smile on his face. Namjoon and Jin were on his left and right and held up one last poster which said:

"WILL YOU BE MY VERY OFFICIAL HOMECOMING DATE AND ALSO MY BOYFRIEND??"

Jungkook sighed heavily and looked Tae in the eyes. The room was literally crowded with everyone and they all hold in their breath just to wait for Jungkook's reaction.

"Somehow-", Jungkook mumbled and walked towards Taehyung with a smile which grew more and more the closer they got to each other. "Say yes, come on", Taehyung sighed and put on a puppy face which was irresistible. "Do you really think I'd say No-", Jungkook chuckled, grabbed the boy's face and kissed his lips passionately.

The whole room started cheering and applauding while Taehyung put his arms around his Jungkook and they melted into the longest kiss they ever shared.

"Yes, I wanna be your homecoming date and also your boyfriend", Jungkook then finally answered and gave Tae another quick kiss on his cheeks. Namjoon and Jin looked like proud parents and gave eachother a high five for it. They did their job pretty well.

-

"Don't you wanna see the show?", Jimin asked Felix. They were the only ones who didn't watch the whole thing, instead they sat in the cafeteria and ate breakfast at school. "Not interested in watching Jungkook ruining his life", Felix only said and shrugged. "Same", Jimin agreed. "Mhm", Felix grumbled and didn't give Jimin a single look, "You confessed to him yesterday, right?", Felix asked then. "How do you know?", Jimin gulped and looked up. Felix only smiled and shrugged, "Things like this make the round pretty fast here", Felix said and Jimin's expression froze immediately. "I'll just-", he got up. "Go? Yeah better go and stay away from Jungkook, he brings no good", Felix said and then got up as well. Jimin nodded and left the room as fast as he could.

*

Taehyung and Jungkook however decided to skip their classes of today and were busy making out in the hallway. Yeah, exactly the freakin hallway. Tae had his boyfriend pressed against the locker and kissed his lips hungrily. He couldn't get enough of Jungkook and the younger felt the same, plus they were kinda proud they could show each other off now as well.

They however earned some weird looks but for the first time in forever they couldn't care less. Taehyung really enjoyed kissing Jungkook in front of the eyes of everyone. At least everyone knew now that this one was all his.
"Guys, you'll get a suspension if you keep doing this", Lisa sighed as she leaned next to them and grabbed them by their ears to make them part their lips. "whooo cares", Jungkook said and was about to pull Taehyung back close but got interrupted by a teacher showing up.

"Where were you two in the first lesson today?", the woman asked reproachfully which made the boys blush and giggle at the same time. "We had important things to do-", Taehyung said but the teacher only sighed.

"Making out is not an important thing which excuses skipping class. Now go to class", she said harshly.

And so they did, of course they didn't pay attention to class because they were extremely busy touching eachother.
Well, until the teacher opened the blackboard and they got greeted by a white poster where something was written on it - in blood.

"See y'all at homecoming ❤"