8

"Let's play a game", Lisa giggled as she pulled Jungkook over to the table Taehyung was sitting at with some other dudes. Jennie was busy in one of the bedrooms with her boyfriend and to be honest, Lisa and Taehyung weren't in the mood to get her out of there if she goes in voluntarily. So they rather spent their time with some good drinks and their latest achievement. Jungkook.

"So we'll play this game called 5 minutes in heaven. You turn this bottle and on whoever it points that's the one you go into the bedroom with."
Lisa quickly explained and Taehyung was about to leave the table as he saw Jungkook arriving there, trying to get away as far as possible. But Lisa pulled him back, pushed him down on his chair and sat on his lap. "If you keep running away from him, it's even more obvious you idiot", she whispered into his ear. Now even Jimin was walking to the group and sat down right next to Jungkook.
"Oh- never seen you here before", he said amused and palmed Jungkook's tigh softly. The younger turned away immediately and looked at Lisa warningly. Why on earth was she sitting on Tae's lap. That was his place, or at least the place he wanted to be at.

-

The first couple who got decided at this game was a random girl and Jimin and she was clearly happy about it. He not so much, but he went in there and probably made out with her.
"What happens if the bottle points on you while you're sitting on Taehyung's lap", Jungkook asked a bit salty and tried to hide the jealousy that was creeping up inside. Especially the fact that he drank a bit too much alcohol made the effect Taehyung had on him even worse.
"Then it's a threesome", Taehyung asked and smirked. "Eww", Jungkook sighed frustrated but Taehyung liked the idea of not having to be alone with Jungkook.
"The person can choose between us", Lisa answered instead while she covered Tae's mouth so he would stop saying those things.

A few drinks and a completely drunk Jungkook later he simply got up and put the bottle directly in Taehyung's direction. "That's cheating", Taehyung commented desperately and covered his face in Lisa's back which was heating up drastically. Just the thought of being alone with that boy while he was looking like a snack was too much.
"It's not", Jungkook mumbled with a cracky voice since he was obviously completely drunk. "I want Tae, sorry Lisa", he chuckled and held out a hand for Taehyung.
And literally everyone was staring at them.

Something like this never happened before, Lisa and Tae were always playing like this so she would go with the boys and he with the girls. But this one here didn't knew the rules of the popular kids yet.
"Don't get your hopes up", Taehyung groaned as he got up and walked into the bedroom without taking the younger's hand.
For a moment Jungkook felt disappointed but he followed the older quickly.

He shut the door behind them and stood there a bit confused and helpless. Until Taehyung turned around and smiled shyly.
"God, I knew you were trouble when you walked in this party today", he sighed as he walked towards the door, locked it and covered the keyhole with a shirt that was laying around here.
"Wait what are we doing", Jungkook asked irritated. "The game is called 5 minutes in heaven, so I guess you want a blowjob or something?", Taehyung raised an eyebrow.

"No, I just wanted to talk to you without you running away from me", Jungkook blushed. "Did you really think I only want this", the younger asked ashamed. "You want to talk to me?", Taehyung laughed amused.
"Jesus, we can talk the whole party if that's what you want", he sighed and grabbed the boy by his waist. "But right now I really don't want to hear you talking", and with that he kissed the soft lips of the younger lovingly. He didn't go rough or hard like he always did when he was in here with girls. When he went rough he usually wanted to get over with it but this time he felt like this boy was too precious to treat like this.
They kissed for a whole minute, enjoying each other to their fullest while hugging tightly.
There was nothing heated about this kiss, nothing that would lead into sex or anything but it was the most intense kiss Taehyung ever had.

"Oh- can we do that again", Jungkook asked slowly after they had to pull back to gasp for air. Taehyung giggled but shook his head. "Not after this 5 minutes are over. I don't want anyone to know I kiss boys", he ruffled Jungkook's hair, but before he could react Jungkook pushed him over to the bed. "So make the 5 minutes worth it", Jungkook said and pressed his lips onto the older's.
And this time the room was heating up in seconds and the boys were totally in it, inserting their tongues in each other's mouth to play around with them and pressing their bodies against each other's. This totally made up for the loving kiss before, it was more heated than a burning fire probably.

*

"How was it?", literally everyone asked that as the boys returned to their table and sat down quietly. Jungkook was still kinda out of breath but he didn't show it. He sat down with heated cheeks and blood rushing through his whole body.
"He wanted to talk", Taehyung laughed amused. "Typical nerdy as I expected", he added and sat down again just to pull Lisa back on his lap.
Jungkook felt the others laughing at him and usually he wouldn't mind. He wouldn't even care if the whole party would laugh at him, but what crushed him were Taehyung's words.
With a sigh and a bitter laugh he got up and left the table.