𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙢𝙚

Jill's pov.

I didn't have much. i was lucky enough to afford a good house. but i was fine with it, because i had everything i really needed: a house, food and most importantly the bestest best friends -does that make sense?- i could ever ask for. I had known Brian, Freddie, John and Roger for a really long time. i actually used to date Brian back in our high school times. even though we had broken up, we still remained really good friends. i met the other boys because of him, and i'm super glad i did. the boys and i lived very close to each other. they shared a small flat and i lived in the same street. even though i had my own home i still spent 90% of my time at their flat. they didn't mind at all. we were our everything to each other.

'okay.. who ate my toast?' i heard john say from the kitchen. no one said anything, but everyone looked at Roger, who tried to look as innocent as possible. 'Roger!' John said and i tried to hold my laugher. 'i was-' before Roger could finish his sentence John almost yelled 'it had cheese on it! cheese! it was the last cheese! now i have no cheese on toast'. he pouted.
i couldn't hold my laughter anymore. as i was laughing my arse off John glared at me, and everyone started laughing as well.

after we all - except John - had a good laugh i looked at Roger quickly. oh shit. he was already looking at me. he smiled and winked a little and i quickly turned away. embarrassing much? yup. 'so.. how's the new song doing?' i cleared my throat. they were in a band, not so popular yet but a really good one. i was their number one fan. 'it's doing alright. we can't tell you much, but you will love it!' Brian said and Freddie nodded as an agreement. 'great!' i smiled. after that small talk, we just stayed quiet, and watched the small tv. to some people  the silence might have been awkward but not to us, we were so close that it never really got awkward between us. and we didn't judge each other, no matter what we did... except now if they knew what was in my mind they would.

the others went outside to get some food. i stayed at their flat. alone... with Roger. after a moment of silence Roger opened his mouth
'so we're not gonna talk about wha-'
'Roger!' i exclaimed. 'there's no one around.' he said before moving closer to me on the sofa. 'look, we did what we did and there's no reason to remember it.' i saw that Roger was getting closer to me. i pushed his face away and laughed '...and we're not gonna do it again'.
'oh i'm not sure about that, Jill.' he said and laughed while trying to tickle me. we didn't even realize, but soon we were just tickling each other and laughing. i loved being around him.

suddenly Freddie, Brian and John came. we had too much fun fighting and tickling each other that we didn't even notice them before Brian cleared his throat. we stood up quickly, acting like nothing happened, while i wiped tears of joy away from my face, still laughing a little. 'alright, we brought hamburgers!' Freddie said and gave us all little bags. 'thanks! i said as i took my hamburger out of the back.
then we all started eating and just chatting.

***

Roger's pov.

it was now almost midnight and we had just watched a movie. after the movie ended i looked around and saw Jill sleeping peacefully on the sofa. we didn't want to wake her up so we just let her sleep at our place for this night. we said goodnight to each other and went to our rooms. i changed to my pyjamas- well i just took my shirt and jeans off, and got under the sheets. i thought about things i could have done differently. damn we really did mess up, didn't we? i wanted to stop thinking for a moment so i closed my eyes and quickly fell asleep.

9 AM
i was woken up by the bright light of the sun shining through my window. i rubbed my eyes and sat up. i admired the view from my window for a few seconds, then got up and headed to the kitchen. there she was, sleeping like... i dont know, sleeping beauty! i smiled to myself.

i was making myself tea when i heard someone talking behind me. 'at least, put some pants on.' i turned around, it was Jill. oh damn i forgot i was only wearing my boxers. i rolled my eyes at her and went to my room to get pants. 'Good morning sunshine.' i said to Jill jokingly. she chuckled a little. 'did i fall asleep here?' she asked. i nodded. 'is everyone else still sleeping?' she looked around. i nodded again, trying to hold my laugher. she looked so funny and cute when she had just woken up.

i could watch her face for hours. literally.

she stood up and apparently she had taken her skirt off while sleeping. i almost choked on my tea. i mean, it wasn't the first time seeing her like this but this came by surprise. she's hot. i looked down, 'not now!' i said quietly to myself. 'what?' Jill said. oh my god she heard.. 'n-nothing. now you, go put some pants on!' i laughed trying to hide the fact that i- well, you know. she rolled her eyes and showed me the middle finger. 'well, you don't have to if you dont wa-' i said before she hit my arm, and then put her skirt back on.

___
A/N: soo this is my first Queen(/Roger) fanfic ever soo sorry if it sucks. i haven't written in few years. also sorry for my bad english. but i really hope you guys like the first chapter! sorry it's so short. it's gonna get much better ;) more coming soon! don't forget to comment and send your opinions. 🌻