𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙙 𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙨

i got pretty emo writing this cause i miss new york lol. hope you guys enjoy this and sorry for grammar mistakes.
song: Wild Horses by The Rolling Stones

Jill's pov.

"Good morning everyone! we are now starting our landing to New York City. please fasten your seatbelts..." the pilot starts talking but i didn't even hear the rest when my mind started wandering around for the fifth time in an hour and a half. suddenly i found myself thinking about one special night some years ago.

"wow Jill you look stunning in that dress!"
Brian smiled and took my hand to his as i stood in the doorway. it was a beautiful evening and we were heading to a school dance. it was our first time going into a dance like this, and i was nervous, he was too though, i could tell by his sweaty palm and his flushed face.

"aw, thank you bri bri. you don't look bad at all yourself." i smiled warmly, and he chuckled at the nickname i had given him a few weeks ago. we had been dating for a while now, but we hadn't really gotten into that one thing, and we both wanted it. i was old enough and i trusted each other so much, that the idea of him being my first made me really excited. he was a year and a half older than me, and he had been with a girl or two in the past, but i hadn't been with anyone that way.

"are you excited?" Roger kissed my cheek and i felt like i had just seen a ghost, and probably looked like it. "after all your whining and the waiting, we're finally in America!" he yelled the last part and that was followed with a few claps from Freddie. i couldn't help but roll my eyes jokingly at him.

"of course i am." i chuckled, trying to act like i wasn't just thinking about the night i lost my virginity to my ex who was my boyfriend's best friend. either Roger was stupid, or i was succeeding - he didn't seem to notice anything.

i really was excited. i still didn't even believe all this. i never thought i'd go to America, really. i never had a lot of money so travelling this far wasn't in my plans, but it's crazy how everything can change in a second!

"well? was the flight that bad?" Roger teased and i rolled my eyes. "noo..." it really wasn't. it was alright. i didn't even feel like we were flying. it was just boring. just when i Roger was pecking my lips and smiling kindly, the plane made a sudden move down. a short but fast and sudden. i felt like my heart went down with it.

"what was that?!" i asked, slightly panicking. my opinions from flying changed quickky. 'we're just landing the plane can't drop now!' i thought to myself, while i tried to take deep breaths in attempt to calm myself down.

"don't worry, it's all good. nothing dangerous. we're just about to get on the ground! look!" Roger smiled and pointed out of the small round window. we were only like fifty meters away from the ground, getting closer every second.

it didn't take long when - BAM - the wheels hit the ground. we made it. we made it with no trouble at all. it was quite nice actually, just boring, and i looked forward to travelling more in the future.

Roger wrapped his arm around me and squeezed me tight. i was a little cold, but even a small touch from him would always change that. his warm palm stroked my side and i snuggled into the crook of his neck, his soft and long blonde hair - that smelled so good - tickled my face a little.

then my mind decided it was a good time to start wandering more.

"your hair looks really nice like that Brian. are you starting to let it grow long?" i smiled up at his face as we sat down in his car. he let out a little chuckle. "probably yeah. you really like it?" "i love it. it's so cute i could just... pull it! but i would mess it up so i'm not gonna do that." i laughed blushing. why did i always say the weirdest things?