𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩

the bright sun shone through the window and i couldn't help but open my eyes then shut them again quickly, when i felt the banging on my head start. i do not remember a single thing about last night, only that i was upset because of Jill.

after a while of just laying on my bed and groaning, i got up. i walked out of my room to the kitched and everyone else were already there.

'oh good morning, Rog.' Brian said and laughed a little as he saw me looking absolutely horrible, knowing it was because of the hangover.

i didn't say anything, i just walked past everyone to the small kitchen and got myself a coffee. i sat down at the table and looked around like it was my first time seeing this room. 'i don't remember the tiniest bit about last night. did i do something bad?' i asked, and everyone just shrugged.

'ohh.. darling. i don't remember much either, but i remember you drinking at the speed of light, and plus after that you got high as fuck.' Freddie laughed a little bit.

'where's Jill?' i said like i didn't even hear what Freddie had just said. they all turned around to look at me. 'oh, i don't know. she went home i guess. why?' Brian looked at me confused. 'no reason.' i just shrugged.

i felt like i wanted to know everything she was doing. i wanted to know if she went home alone last night or not. i just had to do better job at not making it so obvious. but right now with my horrible headache, i didn't even want to think right now. especially about Jill.

moments later i decided to go for a walk outside, since i knew the fresh air would maybe help this hell of a pain in my head. and that gave me a good excuse to stop by Jill's house.

***

Jill's pov.

the morning went pretty fast. i mean, i had hungover but not a bad one, because i didn't drink a lot.

i went outside to my small yard, sat down and started writing. i loved writing, especially songs. even though i never have showed any of my songs to anyone, i practiced them on my guitar almost everyday. i loved singing, and that was something no one really knew about me..

i looked around for a moment, thinking, then looked down at my paper and just started writing down things that came to my mind.

i was so into my writing that i didn't notice that someone had walked up to my house. after i heard the footsteps getting closer, i looked up quickly, just so see Roger standing right beside me.

'oh, sorry i didn't see you.' i said and quickly shut my notebook. 'what's up?'

'nothing. i was out for a walk and just decided to came by.' he lied. i knew what he came here for. 'what are you writing?'

'nothing.' i shrugged before standing up and walking to the door. 'come.' i told him.

we were now sitting in my kitchen, as i was making us tea. 'you were writing something.' he broke the silence, obviously still interesed in what i was doing before he came. 'no. it's nothing. i was just putting down things i need to remember.' i was embarrassed to admit that i've written songs, cause i knew he would want to see them. he just nodded suspiciously.
soon the tea was ready and we headed to my living room and sat down on my sofa. we sat there for a monent, drank a little bit of our tea and then put our mugs on the small table.

Roger then turned his gaze at me, and before we knew it, we were making out. again.

this time it was even more passionate: our tongues were swirling around in each other's mouths and our hands were all over each other's bodies. i knew i shouldn't even enjoy this, but i couldn't help it.

but something bothered me. i felt nothing. i sure did enjoy making out with him, and i liked feeling his lips against mine, but in my heart i didn't feel anything. usually my heart would jump up and down like it was jumping on a trampoline, but now there was nothing. i didn't want to stop though.

now he started to kiss my jaw, then went down on my bare neck, then just kept going down, while slowly taking off my shirt and smirking.

***

after a couple of minutes we were laying on the sofa, me on top of him, head against his bare chest. i was breathing heavily, while he was playing with my messy hair. suddenly i let out a laugh.

'what's so funny?' Roger asked smiling.

i looked up to him, and moved closer to his face. now i was just laying on top of him, our chests and noses almost touching each other. 'we're crazy.' i said still laughing a little.

'i can't disagree.' he said with a gentle smile, moving my hair behind my ear and placing a quick kiss on my nose, then on my lips. i felt his little chuckle on my lips.

'i just have to ask for one favor.' i said in a serious tone. he nodded like he was asking what the favor is. 'you can't tell anyone about what we just did.' i continued.

he nodded again as an agreement. 'it's our little secret.'

'our little secret.' i repeated.

_____
A/N: sorry this was really boring. i have an interesting plot in mind (which is actually based off of stuff from my life lol) but i'm running out of interesting little details to make this story better, so if you have any ideas (example secrets that someone could be hiding or something) don't be scared to comment some.
hope you enjoyed! 🌻