𝙬𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚

Roger's pov.

i was now walking to the studio from Jill's house with a huge smile on my face. i just couldn't stop smiling. it was partly because of the amazing night i spent with her yesterday but mostly because she had literally just told me she liked me. i was in fact shocked, but so happy. everything suddenly felt a lot better, the sun was shining, people seemed more happier and i swear i could see less black and grey and more colors.

i opened the door to the studio and everyone was already there, sitting on a sofa and talking. "hey guys!" i came in smiling. i saw brian squinting his eyes and smiling suspiciously, "someone's in a good mood. what's up with you? and i'm not even gonna ask you where you were last night, and why you didn't sleep at home." he said laughing. "well, do i always need a reason to be happy?" i chuckled, knowing damn well i usually had a reason to be this happy. Brian just raised his eyebrows and shrugged, the others laughed a little.

we started to record some songs and without even realizing about three hours had passed, but we kept on recording. after a few minutes the door opened, and there were footsteps coming closer to the room and suddenly the other door opened. Jill was standing there with a little bag in her hand. we all greeted her and Freddie immediately ran to the bag she was holding, knowing there was food.

"i was bored so i decided to come check on you guys and bring some sandwitchea." she smiled and gave the bag to Freddie who put it on a table and took four sandwitches out. Jill looked at all of us, then her eyes locked with mine. she gave me a bright smile and a wink, then looked away. "Thanks, Jill." John said and she nodded. we all started eating.

"I'm gonna go to the loo." Jill said and before she walked out she gave me a look. i knew what the look meant, and after waiting for a minute i went after her. "i'm gonna go too." i said and walked out of the room.

i was walking down the hall and then i saw Jill opening the ladie's room's door and pulled me in, then locked the door.

"so? you wanted me here, right?" i smiled and she put her hand on my shoulder. even her touch gave me chills, in a good way of course.

"yeah." she nodded and gave me a little peck on my lips, which made me smile even more. it was like we were a couple or something. "i thought about something." she continued.

"what is it?" i said quietly, my voice was almost inaudible.

"i've been thinkig about us." she said with a shy tone.

"us?" i smiled.

"yeah.. Roger this is hard." she said and i felt my smile drop immediately. "what are you saying? you don't want anything between us?" i asked sadly. "Roger i do! hell, i if i could i would just run around the city shouting that i want to be your girlfriend, but it's not that simple. actually, i'm going to end things between me and Steven.." she said but i cut her off with a laugh. poor Steven's gonna get dumped by the most beautiful girl on earth.

"shut up i'm trying to be serious!" she giggled and hit my arm playfully. "so.. even after i've broken with Steven, it's still hard. think about what Brian would say. after many years of being around guys, i know that it's wrong for a guy to date or even just shag with his best friend's ex. and Brian would literally throw you off a cliff and i'm not sure if i'm here for it." she said kind of joking but still serious.

she was right. i hated that she was right, but it was true. and i'm not sure if the others would be happy with us either. i really wanted her to be mine, and i know she wanted me to be hers, so i promised myself that there's nothing that could stop me and us.

"listen, love. we're going to do exactly what we want, not what others want. and we could keep this all between us for now. it's our little secret, remember?" i said with a soft smile and i saw her mouth corners curling up to a smile aswell.
right now i really wanted to tell her that i loved her, but i knew it was too early and she would probably get uncomfortable or something, so i just gave her a soft kiss on her beautiful lips.

Jill's pov.

i was so happy. this side of Roger i had never seen, but i loved it. i felt so safe and full when i was with him. but i was really scared of ending things with Steven. this wasn't my first time breaking up with someone, usually it was hard because guys just couldn't leave me because of my looks, which was kind of sad, but now it was going to be hard because i knew Steven really cared about me. i felt bad, but i would feel even worse if i weren't loyal to him.

"Rog, i need to get to work." i said after looking at my watch. i gave him a quick peck on his lips and turned around to open the door, but before i could, Roger turned me back around to face him, and gave me a longer sweet kiss, which made my heart melt. after the kiss i smiled at him and walked away.

i walked to the market i worked at. i didn't go there everyday, and my schedule was a bit weird, so i didn't earn a lot. at the moment i was trying to get a new job but i just couldn't find anywhere i could work at.

i arrived at the small market. "hey." i said to my co-worker and he replied with a simple 'hi' and a smile.

i actually hated working here and i just wanted to be with Roger at the moment, but i needed even the tiniest money i could get.

A/N: agh finally, i know! sorry for the wait. also i didn't reread this so sorry for all the typos and such, if there is any lol. hope you guys liked!