𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧

A/N: okay there's gon be a LOT of fluff in this one! also you should listen to Love Me Tender while reading this, it fits well.

A month later

Jill's pov.

i had been super happy these past few weeks. Roger and i had made a promise to each other: we were now kind of like dating, we didn't tell anyone and we weren't official, but we promised not to see other people. and god knows how many times i've been naked in front of Roger in these passed weeks, and we just kept on going, everywhere. i'm not complaining though. we couldn't keep our hands to ourselves, honestly, sometimes it was a problem, since it had to be a secret.

everything seemed perfect, i had ended things with Steven, even though it was hard, it felt good. we ended in good terms, i just told him that i needed space. which was partly true but actually a lie.

i was in my living room, having some time with myself. i was playing my guitar and singing. it was like therapy to me, i loved singing with all my heart, even though no one really knew it. when i used to date Brian, we would sometimes play together, but i've never sang in front of anyone.

i was so into my playing that at first i didn't hear the knock on my door, at the second knock i almost jumpet out of my seat and quickly got up to get it. i already knew who there was, and it made me smile a little.

"Roggie!" i said playfully as i opened the door and saw Roger standing there.

"okay, we agreed not to call each other those dumb names!" was te first thing he said, and he said it with an adorable laugh. i gave him a hug and let him in.

we walked to the living room, and suddenly my heart jumped when i realized i had left my guitar on the floor. Roger of course knew i had a guitar, but i knew he had never seen me use it in any kind of way. i looked at him and he smiled, i knew what he was about to say.

"i almost thought that you forgot that poor guitar's existence." he said smiling. it was dumb to be nervous because someone found out that you play an instrument, but i was nervous because i knew he wanted to hear me play something, and i had never played or sang in front of anyone, ever, anyone else except Brian.

"ah no i was just-" i started but Roger cut me off, "play something for me." i knew he would ask that.

"oh noo! no, i can't play anything." i laughed awkwardly.

"i know you can... just something." he smiled.

"okay.. fine. don't laugh." i felt my cheeks bruning. he sat down on the sofa and i sat on the floor with my guitar on my lap.

i cleared my throat as i felt my heart beating against the wooden instrument. slowly i started playing 'Love Me Tender' by Elvis Presley. and i made sure i didn't land an eye on Roger.

after the intro i softly started singing. i sang quietly at first, but then i started getting more confident. it actually felt great.

'Love me tender, love me sweet.
never let me go.
you have made my life complete,
and i love you so.'

could feel Roger's eyes staring at me, and i thought it was finally my turn to set an eye on him.

'Love me tender, love me true.
all my dreams fulfill.
for my darling, i love you,
and i always will.'

i sang softly as my gaze met with Roger's. he was staring at me with red cheeks, and a small smile on his slightly open mouth. i felt my heart and cheeks burn at the same time.

after i finished the song, i looked at the ground embarrassed. his eyes were still on me. there was a moment of silence until i heard Roger clapping his hands together. i looked at him, and to my surprise, he had a tear in the corner of his eye.

"Roger are yo-"

"Jill, you're amazing." he cut me off again. i couldn't help but smile. "that was absolutely beautiful. i had no idea you could sing that well." he made me blush.

he gave me his hand pulled me up on the sofa. i sat next to him, with my legs on his lap, and my nose almost touching his. "thank you." was all i could get out.

"man, i wanna kiss you so bad right now." he almost whispered while looking at my lips. i noticed something different in his eyes; this wasn't the look of lust he always had while we were making out or more.. this was different, sure he had lust in his eyes right now as well, but there was something new, it's like they were sparkling.

"what's stopping you?" i whispered back.

he wiped my hair out of my face, to behind my ear, and pulled me close by my cheeks. we had kissed thousands of times already, but the moment his lips touched mine, my heart jumped out of my chest.

he laid down, me on top of him, still not breaking the kiss. there we were, once again. we kept kissing for what felt like hours, until he gently pulled away. i was now looking down at him and his beautiful eyes.

"you're so beautiful." he said with a raspy voice.

"stop. Rog, we both know you're the pretty one here, and you can't change my mind." Roger just chuckled at my comment. "you know, now that i think about it, you kind of remind me of the song Pretty Woman." i added, trying to act serious.

"oh, now you just ruined the moment." he shook his head jokingly and pushed me up with him. i couldn't stop laughing at his facial expressions.

i loved these little things about him, where he would get offended, as a joke of course, by my dumb comments. i kind of felt like i was a young child again, as we played with each other like little children.

after i had calmed down, he got up. "i'm hungry." he announced and i got up after him. we were making our way to my kitchen, when i started singing quietly to his ear.

'pretty woman, walking down the street.
pretty woman-'

"alright that's it." he sighed. my playful singing was quickly cut off by Roger's hands grabbing my body, and before i knew it, he was carrying me with my legs over his shoulder. my face was basically on the same level with his butt, and he gave mine a little gently smack, which made me laugh. a lot.

"Roger let me down! i swear to god!" i screamed between my hysterical laughs. i heard him laugh as well.

"sorry can't hear you from down there." he said teasingly.

"Roger!" i screamed once again.

"well, that scream sounds familiar."

i loved him.
i was now silent, my own thought had literally made me speechless, but i couldn't deny it.

i was in love with Roger Taylor.