𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙

A/N: hope u enjoy cause i should have been asleep about an hour or two ago but i had to update cause i love ya'll! warning: very dramatic lmao.
didn't proofread (as always).

Jill's pov.

i suddenly woke up in the middle of the night, because of some loud moaning that echoed through the dark room. i was so sleepy it took me a few seconds to realise where i was and who was the person making that noise. i looked at the sleeping person next to me, Roger. he looked angelic, even in the dim lights.

his brows were furrowed and mouth kept leaving quiet whimpers and moans. my mouth corners curled up in a small smile, knowing exactly what was going on inside that pretty little head of his. i felt like i lost all the sleepiness in a second as soon as i came to the realization. his body was moving ever so slightly, making the sheets messy.

"oh fuck yes... i'm..." Roger mumbled in his sleep. it made me giggle a little,

i could have gone back to sleep but this was way too amusing. he looked so cute, beautiful and adorable -and hot- like this. i didn't even realise the grin that had appeared on my face.

"s'good..." he mumbled, with something inaudible. "M-michelle.."

who?

my mouth dropped instantly. the grin turned into a serious face in a half second. who's Michelle? should i wake him up? i don't wanna sound like a crazy girlfriend who stalks his boyfriend and his every move, but i knew this was just going to bother me a lot if i didn't say anything.

"Roger!" i nudged his side. nothing.
"Roger!" i tried again.

"Mich- Jill! are you okay?" he flinched awake. he looked around, searching for my eyes in the dark.

"who's Michelle?" i asked bluntly, ignoring his question. his eyes widened.

"what do you mean? i don't know any a Michelle." he furrowed his eyebrows.

"well you were just moaning about a Michelle." i said with no emotion in my voice. i didn't know how to feel. i felt numb inside. i didn't accuse him of cheating or anything, it just could've been a random name that his subconscious mind made up, though that was very unlikely.

"i was- i don't- i was sleeping i didn't know i-" he stuttered, trying to find the right words.

"stop." i sighed. "just- just go back to fucking Michelle in your dreams." i blurted out as i stood up and put Roger's t-shirt on my naked body, and took a hoodie in my hand, before i started walking towards the door.

"where on earth are you going?" Roger groaned from the bed, studying my figure.

"to get some sleep."

"in the hallway?"

"y'know, Brian, Freddie and John are all sleeping at close to our rooms. i don't think they mind me crashing in." i shrugged. was i being petty?

"what the fuck Jill?" Roger raised his voice ever so slightly, while sitting up to get a better look at me.

"what?!"

"are you fucking serious? it was a fucking dream i- hell i wasn't even aware i was having such dream." he mumbled.

"well but you once have been aware of some Michelle! why else would your mind make that up?!" my voice broke as those words left my mouth. i have never been good at standing up for myself, so this wasn't so easy. a few hot tears were rolling down my cheek.

"fucking hell. shut the fuck up, that's bullshit!" he groaned.

"i don't care." i said as i opened the door and before he could say anything, i slammed it shut. i felt sorry for the people around us in the hotel.