𝙛𝙪𝙣𝙣𝙮 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙨

Jill's pov.

it was the day after the.. thing, that happened with Roger. i wasn't sure what he felt. did he feel guilty? did he care? was he happy? i didn't know. i didn't even know what i felt. was i scared? was i sad? did i forgive him? i did not know. i certainly did not know what i should do next. what things were going to be like between me and him.

i looked at myself from the mirror and sighed at the red mark that was still visible on my cheek. i couldn't let him just back and forgive everything, but i loved him too much to leave him and never let him back in my heart.

i walked to my room, to my record player and took my Elton John vinyl, then put it on. i wanted to listen to Tiny Dancer, i thought it was kind of me and Roger's song. sometimes we would listen to it and make out, or i would dance around my room and he'd watch, maybe take a few pictures every once in a while. sometimes he would call me his tiny dancer, and i loved it.

Tiny Dancer started playing and i took the polaroids of us in my hand. the first picture was us laying on the bed, my lips on his cheek, and a wide smile on his face. my eyes started to get watery. the next picture was Roger laying on the bed again, i remember when i sat on his laps, my legs around his body, and took that picture. i couldn't help it, soon i was just bawling my eyes out. i loved him so much that it hurt. i wanted him so bad but i hated him so much.

i sighed and got up. then i walked to my phone, dialed the number i wanted to and waited for a moment until i heard a familiar voice say a quiet hello. it was the voice that made your heart beat like his drums.

"Roger." you said quietly with a shaky voice.

"Jill, baby. are you alright?" he said. he was so sweet now, it kinda felt fake but i once again refused to realize that.

"yeah." you sniffed. "do you um.. can you come over? i feel lonely." you almost whispered.

"of course baby. i'll be there in ten."

and i hung up.

***

i heard a knock on my door, i knew it was Roger. i got up from the sofa and ran to open it. i was still red from all the crying and my nose stuffed.

when Roger saw me, immediately his smile dropped. i ran closer to him to hug him. my face on his shoulder and arms tightly around him, i started sobbing again. his hands held me tightly and i just wanted to be there forever, in his arms.

"it's okay baby. it's okay..." he whispered and kissed the top of my head in attempt to calm me down. it helped a bit.

he gently walked me inside and closed the door behind him, arms still around me.

Roger's pov.

i hated to see her like this. even more i hated the fact that she was like this because of me. i hated myself so much. i loved her so much. everytime a tear, that i caused, dropped from her eye, a part of my heart broke. i didn't know what to say to make everything better. there in fact weren't anything to make everything better.

i walked to the living room with her and sat down with her sitting on my lap, her legs on the sofa and my hand behind her back to hold her. she nuzzled on the crook of my neck and sniffled a couple of times.

i caressed her hair with my other hand. "i love you. you know that right?" i whispered.

"i don't know.." she whispered and shrugged. i felt my heart sting.

"i do. i love you so much. i can do anything to prove it."

"show it. show that the bras in your room meant nothing to you. show that i'm the one you want.. show that i'm the only one." she said with a serious tone.

i felt so guilty that i didn't tell i spent the night i was supposed to call her after the party, with someone else. i didn't want to keep things from her, but i know i would lose her if i told her that it had happened more than once.

"well, how would you like me to show it?" i chuckled a little.

she lifted her head up and looked at me with a smirk. i knew exactly what she meant. i knew that smirk so well. "you're such a bad girl.." i whispered in her ear and earned an adorable giggle from her. just that only healed my heart.

i laid her down on her back and hovered over her. we just stared at each other for a moment while stealing kisses from each other.

A/N: sorry such a short chapter :( this story is coming to an end soon (after a few more chapters) and i'm going to write another one! i already have some ideas but don't hesitate to send more! also if you want something interesting to still happen in this one, feel free to comment!! thanks for 2k reads wow!!