𝙫𝙞𝙫𝙖 𝙡𝙖𝙨 𝙫𝙚𝙜𝙖𝙨

THANK YOU SM FOR 10k READS!
warning: a lot of drinking and a bit of puking lol, gets a lil spicy at the end oops (i have sinned).  typos a lot probably.
sorry this is so short.
song(s): Viva Las Vegas by elvis aand in the end Yayo by Lana Del Rey.

Jill's pov.

"i swear i'm gonna move here and become a stripper or something." i beamed as we walked out of the cab that brought us to our, beautiful, hotel which was surrounded with lights that lit up the dark night.

"you said that in New York, Florida, Texas... and in every state we went to." Roger rolled his eyes.

"yeah but i'm not gonna be stripper in those states. i'm gonna buy a house in every state and work as a stripper here. simple as that." i giggled.

"oh i'll show you a stripper! you can be my personal stripper." Roger laughed. everyone else just groaned when they heard what we were talking about. typical.

"no i need money. i don't think you have anything to give." i joked, and with that, Roger grabbed my legs and swung me over his shoulder, still holding onto my legs as my face was facing his lower back. i heard a little "burn!" from the boys.

"Roger let me down! i'm wearing a dress!" i laughed and yelled, trying to keep myself covered with the dress. but he just kept walking towards the door of the hotel, everyone else behind us. i was lucky it was a night and there weren't paparazzis around, otherwise i would have had to read headlines like "Roger Taylor's girlfriend flashing her butt", which i did not want. at all.

"Freddie! Deaks! someone help!" i laughed hysterically.

"i hate you two." chuckled John.

Roger squeezed my bum before letting me down. i stood there, hair messed up, laughing harder than ever and out of breath, in the lobby of a good hotel. at times like these i was embarrassed of myself, but right now it didn't matter. right now the only thing that mattered was Roger. the way his mouth opened, showing his teeth, when he laughed so sweetly. the way his dirty blonde hair was a big mess like always, and the way his ocean eyes looked at me like i was the most beautiful painting in the museum.

we soon got our rooms but it didn't take long when we all headed back out for a drink in a night club. i had my very short dress -that Roger loved (he made sure he told that to me about twenty times)- on and some huge heels. that wasn't usually my type to go out wearing a dress as short as that, or heels as big as that, but i decided that tonight was going to be one of the bests. i wanted to make stories that i can tell when i'm old and lonely. Roger just had his usual night out outfit, consisting of black jeans, a button up that wasn't buttoned even halfway up and his few necklaces that made him look even more hotter.

"woo! look at you!" Freddie clapped as we met the others who were waiting for us in the lobby. Freddie was always so supportive and i loved that. i couldn't help but blush as Veronica whistled.

"right?! i'm not sure if that's actually Jill. maybe she has been replaced by some robot, but damn." Roger practically drooled.

"i mean, it's Las Vegas and we're going to a club, i had to wear something different than a flower sundress." i laughed. also earning a few chuckles from the others. "but hey! you girls look amazing!" i genuinely complimented the three women standing in front of me.

"alright can we go?" Brian asked after a moment of some small talk and giggling.

"yess!" Freddie almost jumped and ran to the door. and so we made our way to a club, filled with people, smoke, loud music and different coloured lights. i had a feeling that i was gonna get sick once or twice tonight and have a really bad headache tomorrow morning, but i didn't mind to be honest.