𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙

John and I walked to the nearest coffee shop. i was too tired to find a restaurant. i ordered a coffee and a biscuit, John got a tea. after we got our orders we walked to a table and sat down, neither of us said anything.

after an awkward moment of silence John finally broke it. 'so..? what's up with you?' he questioned.

'nothing much.' i shrugged

'you know what i mean Roger. you've been acting different. and where were you last night?'

'oh i just went out and ended up with some chick, so i fell asleep at her place.' i lied, but i knew John would believe it since it was normal of me to sleep over a strangers house. i thought that maybe i should tell him that i met a girl who drives me crazy, of course i wouldn't tell who, but he probably wouldn't believe. he just nodded to my answer. i knew he still suspected something but he let it be, for now.

then, unexpectedly, who else walks in the coffee shop than Jill... AND her boyfriend. i subconsciously put on a face of disgust, not because of Jill, but because of her boyfriend Steven. John noticed the look on my face and it made him turn around to look at what i was looking at.

'Jill!' John yelled. i could have watched her for hours, but now i had to avoid watching her too much, since Steven and John were there. Jill turned her head and looked at us, her mouth corners immediately turned up, and she was smiling brightly. she's so damn gorgeous, i thought. she made me forget everything that i had done last night, and that i had actually slept over at her house.

'John, Rog!' she beamed and walked over to us. she hugged John and then me. it's crazy how well she could act like nothing had ever happened between me and her. she then turned around an pulled Steven from behind her, 'John, Roger, this is Steven. and Steven, this is John and Roger.'

'i've heard a lot about you two. it's nice to finally meet you.' Steven said smiling and shook our hands.

'it's nice to meet you too.' John said smiling. i just sat there quietly with a false smile on my lips.

Jill's pov.

Steven and i went to get our coffees and walked back to the table were John and Roger were chatting.

'mind if we sit here?' i asked. John and Roger nodded as to say 'go ahead'.

i sat next to Roger and Steven sat opposite me, next to John. after about five minutes of just chatting and catching up on each other, i felt a hand on my thigh. for some reason i thought it was Steven for a moment, but then i realized that it would be impossible since Steven was opposite me. i noticed that it was Roger's hand caressing my upper thigh under the table. i almost choked and spit out my coffe, and everyone turned to me. i just smiled awkwardly.

i slapped Roger's hand, hoping that no one would notice. he winced and took his hand away. i saw he was trying not to laugh. then i did something that i shouldn't have, but it was funny.

i put my hand on Roger's crotch, while just casually smiling and talking to John and Steven.

Roger literally choked on his coffee, he started coughing like crazy. i couldn't help but laugh. 'you evil tease.' he whispered so that only i could hear it. John and Steven looked confused.

'y'alright mate?' Steven asked Roger.

'yeah yeah, i'm good. sorry.' he cleared his throat. i saw John and Roger exchanging weird looks. it was like John had asked 'what the fuck?' with only using his facial expressions, and Roger just tried to look innocent

honestly, i wasn't even gonna lie to myself, Roger was a cutie. he was hot as fuck but also such a cutie. sometimes i found myself just looking at him when no one else would notice. his face was so beautiful that sometimes it made me even question his gender. sometimes i just wanted to hold him tight, which was wrong because i had someone else to hold. and sometimes he was stuck in my head, even though i should have been thinking about someone else. i thought about him and me together and just scoffed. i knew he only wanted sex.

i noticed that i had been now staring at Roger for a while so i quickly turned and looked at Steven. he was beautiful too, but i just didn't get the same vibe from him. with him, i never smiled so hard that my cheeks hurt, and i never laughed so hard that my stomach hurt and that i almost pissed myself.
but Steven didn't only want sex.

'we should get back to the studio.' Roger suddenly said while looking at his watch. we said bye to each other and then the two boys left. i was now alone with Steven.

'aren't they nice?' i asked him.

'very!' Steven replied smiling. i knew he meant it. Steven was really kind and i knew he didn't mind me spending much time with the boys, because he trusted me.

but was it a mistake to trust me? i really wanted to do this one thing right now, but it was wrong.