𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪

A/N: here's finally a new chapter! it's not so good but it's not the worst haha. and it's finally from Roger's pov! also thank you guys for the nice comments you have given me! they mean a lot to me!! enjoy!

Roger's pov.

"love... wake up. it's time to wake up."
i whispered as i gently nudged the sleeping ray of sunshine, Jill, next to me. she let out a groan and just turned on her back to me.

"as much as i'd love to let you sleep and enjoy this bed, we have to get going. the plane won't wait for us." i said.

i myself had woken up about twenty minutes ago to my alarm, but Jill didn't even flinch to that sound. i loved looking at her while she slept -not in a creepy way of course-, she looked so peaceful and beautiful that it made all the worries in my head stop for the moment.

"i can stay here." she mumbled into the pillow.

"-and as much as i'd like to stay here too, we can't. at least now. and i don't wanna be without you in England." i laughed, brushing strands of her hair out of her face. she chuckled and turned around before rubbing her eyes and yawning.

"good morning sunflower." i smiled, giving her nosetip a little peck.

"morning babe."

i put my arm around her and she nuzzled her face against my bare chest. i pulled her close and immediately felt the warmness of her body. i drew circles on her back with my finger while looking out of the big window that was next to the bed. the sky was so beautiful, it was like a painting. then i felt warm and slow breaths against my chest and looked down at Jill, who had fallen asleep again.

"no Jill, we really need to get going. we still need to pack and get ourselves ready." i laughed as i shook her body and she woke up once again.

"fuck..." she groaned. "fine. but you, Taylor, need to promise me that you'll be my pillow on the plane."

"i promise."

i got up from the bed, pulling Jill up with my hand wrapped around her wrist. she immediately jumped on me and i had to hold her up by her bottom, her arms were wrapped tightly around my neck. it almost made me fall down at first. she buried her face in the crook of my neck and slowly started placing lazy and sloppy kisses on my neck.

"Jill if this is you trying to get us back to bed-" i started but i was cut off by a moan from my own mouth as her lips found the spot that made me go crazy. i could feel myself getting aroused, just by her kisses on my neck and the smell of her perfume that still lingered on her from yesterday. "you're doing it right."

"mmh.." she mumbled. "i had a dream about you.." she whispered in my ear, goosebumps growing on my skin.

"tell me about it." i whispered before her swollen lips were attached on my lips. our tongues dancing around like they were having a ball.

"well-" kiss "you were wearing-" another kiss "that one button up that i love..." she said seductively between sloppy and wet kisses.

"and what were you wearing?" i asked, smirking.

"nothing."

the goodebumps just intensed. my body shivered from the thought alone. fuck that's hot.

"you really drive me crazy, you know that doll?" i stated the obvious, before i threw her on the bed, on her back, and hovered on top of her. "we don't have much time, gotta make it quick. okay?"

"of course. i could explode just looking at you." she giggled.

"thank you for boosting my ego." i joked.