𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙞'𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪

warning: kinda implied smut, and sum lowkey dirty talk. it gets DIRTY at the very end dkkdkf.
A/N: once again, i didn't re-read so sorry if there's any typos or other mistakes. it's like half 2 am lol.
song: since i've been loving you by led zeppelin!

Jill's pov.

once again, the bright sun that shone through my window mixed with the quiet snores of my boyfriend, who was in deep sleep next to me, woke me up. i groaned a little and rubbed my tired eyes.

Roger's face was facing me and i could feel his breath tickling my sweating skin. it was actually really hot, but i loved summer the way it was. his figure was so beautiful. every inch of his skin was breath taking. i could stare at him for years and never get tired of the way his nose moved when he spoke, or the way his eyebrows furrowed so often. just those little things made me crazy.

i guessed he was seeing an intense dream by the way he let out a little grunts and noises, and by the way he again furrowed his eyebrows. i couldn't tell if it was a bad dream he was seeing or a good one, but it made me chuckle a little. how he came out to be this confident and cool rockstar, but he in fact was a complete softie, my dumb little softie.

it was twelve am, so i figured it was a good time for both of us to wake up. i hated waking him up, but i loved when he finally woke up and i could just hear his voice properly. i wrapped my arm around him and started showering his face with kisses. suddenly he startled awake, and i moved away a bit.

"jesus.. you arlight there?" i questioned.

"yeah... you just scared me." he started laughing once he realized what just happened.

"had a bad dream?" i wanted to make sure he was okay.

"i- i don't really um... remember." he stuttered a little. i just furrowed to myself, but he seemed to notice it since he wrapped his arms around me: i knew he didn't want me to question more.

he kissed me on my lips with passion, and as i closed my eyes i could have sworn i saw heaven. after a moment he pulled away and reached for his nightstand, and rook a carton of cigarettes, put one between his lips then lit it up.

i looked at him with raised eyebrows.
"thanks for giving me one." i joked. he looked me with a grin before taking a puff.

"don't want you to ruin your lungs." i he pointed at me. i rolled my eyes at him with a laugh "oh shut up". then he took the cigarette between his two fingers and held it out for me to put my lips around it and take a puff, and so i did.

"babyy." i said in a whiny tone as i laid on my stomach and lifted upper body up with my elbows to face him better. "what is it?" he asked adorably. i swear everything he did was adorable. was he an alien or something?

"i'm nervous." i replied with a pout.

"why's that?"

"we're going to America tomorrow. America!" i really were excited but i also were nervous for some reason. what if something bad happened while we were so far away from home? i have never travelled outside England, i never really got the chance and i didn't have the money, so this would be my first time even leaving this place.

"babe there's nothing to be nervous about. though i understand. i mean hell, who would've thought we'd go this far?" he smiled.

"you're such a softie, you know that right?" i chuckled and pressed my forehead to his, i could smell the strong smell of his cigarette even stronger now that i was close to him. he laughed and i swore i could see him blush a little, which was so adorable.