𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪?

Jill's pov.

after a while of just cuddling with Roger, i suddenly stood up. 'oh my god!' i started panicking a little. 'what?' Roger said, looking concerned, but still smiling.

'i'm supposed to see Steven in...' i looked at the clock 'twenty minutes!' I saw Roger's smile quickly faded away as soon as he heard what i just said. 'alright. see you tomorrow.' he sighed and walked out after giving me a hug and quick kiss on the cheeck.

i ran upstairs and put on a floral dress, and platform shoes. i quickly fixed my messy hair, put on mascara and i was ready to go. i wen't downstairs and called a cab.

it didn't take a long time when i heard a car driving to the front of my house. i ran out and quickly to the cab. i told the driver the address where i promised to meet Steven, and now we were on our way. we were meeting at a park that i really loved, he knew it because i had told him that i like to go there often. good thing i wasn't even late yet. thank god. Steven said he had something special this time, and it would be embarrassing to come late to something special.

about seven minutes had went and we were now there where i was supposed to be about five minutes ago. i gave the money to the driver and quickly walked around to find Steven. ah, there he is, i thought when i saw a guy with a messy long-ish brown hair and round sunglasses. he was looking cute! i walked over to him and gave him a hug.

'i'm so sorry i'm late! i didn't notice-' i started but couldn't finish it as i suddenly felt his lips on mine. this came by surprise, we had never kissed before. and as soon as i felt those lips a huge wave of guilt came through me: i had literally just kissed two different guys in the same day! oh what the fuck is wrong with me?!

'Jill.' he started after pulling away and smiling. 'will you be my girlfriend? like officially?' he then added. oh fuck. my heart was racing.

i wasn't sure what i should say. i didn't even know if i wanted to be his. well, i couldn't say no, he had been so nice and everything, since the day we met. but Roger... i felt nothing for Roger but it would be unfair to Steven. like an hour ago i was all over some other guy and now i'm asked to be other guy's girlfriend. what i just did makes everything complicated. i looked at Steven, he was starting a look a little worried because of how long it took for me to answer his question. well, fuck it.

'yes.' i smiled. 'yes i will.' well, now there's no turning back.

at least Steven's bright smile made me happy, and i knew that he was truly happy. i liked him a lot, and now i just had to promise myself to be a good girlfriend. i wasn't so good at commitments, i mean i wasn't a cheater, but i haven't been in so many relationships, and i usually liked to live the way I want and do things what I want. 'if i don't fuck this up, maybe me and Steven are gonna be something big.' i thought. i was unfair, and i knew it.

we started walking along a small river. it was really quiet there, like ususally, and that's what i liked the most about it. the only thing you could hear is the water and tree branches moving around in the wind.

___
A/N: sorry this is so short. don't forget to feel free to send ideas/suggestions/requests! hope you enjoyed.