𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙨𝙚𝙖𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙧𝙝𝙮𝙚

Jill's pov.

"lads, this is Veronica! Veronica, this is Freddie" John pointed to Freddie who said a little 'hello darling!' and then to the rest of us "and that's Roger, Brian and that thing there is Jill." he chuckled and i fake gasped.

"yeah we don't really know who she is and we've tried to get her out of this house but she just doesn't go." Brian shrugged and frowned, trying to look as serious as possible. i hit his hand and looked at John's new girlfriend Veronica, who was laughing a lot. well, i didn't know if she was that new but this was the first time we met her.

"hi! it's nice to have another girl here with me. these guys are so pathetic, i thought they'd never get girlfriends." i walked over to the other woman.

"that is not true!" Freddie exclaimed.

i knew it wasn't. Freddie had met someone, apparently called Mary, and i heard Brian had been on a few dates also. and of course Roger was with me. we were all finally getting along better after the boys found out about me and Roger.

"yeah!" Roger cleared his throat and i rolled my eyes laughing.

"that blonde who gives a little dumb bitch vibe is my boyfriend. he insisted me to be his cause he didn't want to look pathetic." i whispered to Veronica, making sure the others would hear it too. she kept on giggling, and i gave him a warm smile.

"well you're very happy today, why's that?" Brian smiled at me. honestly, i didn't know if it was the few glasses of wine that i had taken earlier today, or if it was the fact that Roger had asked me to be his girlfriend, officially.

i just gave him an adorable smile and walked to Roger, then sat down on his lap and he wrapped his arms around me. i was so in love. i leaned my head on his shoulder and he showered my face with kisses. he was so adorable, my heart was banging as fast as he was banging me last night. i laughed at my thought.

"oh my god get a room!"

"shut up Johnny boy." Roger yelled.

***

after a while of just sitting around with the boys and Veronica, i walked to the kitchen and asked her with me, saying we could make tea for us. hell, i wasn't making tea for four grown boys, i was there to spill it with Veronica.

"so?" i leaned against the counter, she did the same after me.

"what?"

"what's John like? is he as shy with you as he's with other people?" i laughed.

"of course not!" she chuckled. "he's adorable! he's so romantic! such a gentleman."

"ohh!" i smirked and winked. she just laughed.

i really liked her. she seemed so kind and sweet, a perfect match for John! i really looked forward for us hanging out more, i knew we would become really close, at least i hoped so. i never really had a girl best friend, not that the gender mattered, but it would be nice to have someone to chat about things i don't talk about with the lads.

"what about Roger? he's such a babe!" she smiled kindly.

"he is, isn't he? he's amazing and funny. we had just recently started dating officially and i'm having a blast." i kind of lied, but half of it was true. something felt off in him, maybe it was that i wasn't sure if i could trust him or the fact that he had used violence. no one knew everything that had happened between us, and i really didn't know if it was for good or not. as i had said a lot, i truly loved him.

"aww, that's adorable. have you ever been in a concert with them? i'm kind of nervous." she questioned.

"yeah a few times. i don't always go with them but i really like when i do. and there's nothing to be nervous about! we'll just hang out with them backstage and watch them perform, nothing crazy. i think we'll go to a pub after it, wanna come with us?" i asked and she nodded with a smile.

i gave him a warm smile and walked back to the living room.

"took you long enough- you didn't even make tea!" i heard Roger groan and whine like a kid.

"sorry. you'll have to suffer." i smirked and sat on his lap again. "it's already seven o'clock, don't we have to get going?"

***

"go and rock on!" i giggled and gave Roger's lips one last time. she pecked my cheeck and walked to the stage with the others. the sound of fans screaming and yelling their names filled my ears. i loved that. i was so proud of them.

halway throught the third song, seven seas of rhye, my absolute favorite, Veronica came up to me with literal heart eyes. "they're soooo good!" she put her finger up. she was a little tipsy, and she was adorable like that. "oh honey i agree! they're the best." i nodded and my gaze met Roger's. i couldn't really see his face from behind the drums and the lights, but i saw him smirking at me. i grinned at him.

after the rest of the songs had been played, and the lights had went off, we were at the backstage sitting, smoking and talking. there were a few photogaphers and some other people who the boys had promised to meet. i was sitting next to Roger and his arm was around me. i felt kind of anxious, cause just the thought of all the people talking about me and him and it being on music magazines and everything.. ugh. i felt like i was having a panic attack or something, and i don't think Roger noticed.

"babe i need some air." i sniffled and got up before he got to say anything. i walked to the backdoor and opened it. it was a warm summer night but there was wind, and it was a bit chilly.

i inhaled deeply and took out a cigarette and a lighter, in attempt to calm myself down.

"you alright sunflower?" i heard a familiar voice from behind me. that was the thing that calmed me down, not the cigarette.

"i'm alright, just got a little anxious is all." i smiled a little as i felt his arms wrap around me from behind. he kissed my cheeck a multiple times. i could feel his breath that smelled like whiskey and cigarettes tickle my skin.

"i love you Jillie." he whispered.

"i love you too Taylor."

i think i finally had hope. i knew everything was going to be okay, and i think i saw a future with him.

A/N: hey guys sorry for the wait!! i had a massive writer's block and everything, but i have stuff in my mind rn so we good. i feel like this chapter was really messy and stuff, so sorry bout that! and sorry if there's any typos.
love you!! 🌻