𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙖 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜

A/N: i should update more im sorryyy. here's just a phat plate full of fluffiness for yall. thank you so much for 20k!!!

so this was it. this was the Golden State, California. this was Los Angeles. i took one breath of the air and immediately fell in love.

"you know what, i'm gonna-" i started but i was soon cut off.

"Jill , love, as much as i support your dreams... if you're gonna say how you will move here i- you have said that in every state." Roger said rolling in his eyes and laughing. earning a laugh from the others, except Freddie.

"darlings, let the girl dream. at least she's not a pain in the ass... usually." Freddie smiled and nudged my side while taking a cigarette and placing it between his plump lips.

"i'm not saying-" Roger whined, not finding the right words, making him look like the adorable dork that he was.

the palmtrees swayed in the slight wind as the sun shone brightly above us, making it hard to look without squinting your eyes. we made our way to the hotel. as soon as we arrived to the there and got our room, me and Roger went to explore the City of Angels.

"oh my god." i squealed as i saw the necklace in one shop. it was quite pricey but it was so beautiful. it had a golden sunflower with a diamond on it, hanging.

"what?" Roger questioned from behind me.

"look at this!" i turned around to face him and showed him the necklace.

"wow. it's really nice. fits you so well." he smiled with dreamy eyes.

i smiled brightly then turned around to put the accessory back to its place. then before Roger could even keep up, i was running to the next stop. we looked around for a while, the sun was already starting to get down slowly, making the sky a shade of orange and yellow. it was absolutely beautiful.

"how about we get some ice creams and go to the beach." Roger said softly while holding his arm around my waist as we walked down the little street.

i didn't even hesitate. i nodded eagerly. then we made our way hand in hand, well more like me pulling him, to the closest ice cream stand. Roger bought our ice creams and started walking to the beach that was already in our view. it was like from a dream, the orange sky complimenting the pale sand that the beach was filled with, plus spending time there with someone who you loved so much... it was better than a dream. i had never ever had a dream better than this reality. this moment. it felt surreal.

"babe." Roger's raspy voice pulled me out of my thoughts.

i shook my head, as if to clear my head and realise this actually was real. as if to make myself sure i'm not dreaming. "sorry.. yeah?"

"your ice cream's melting." he laughed, nodding at the strawberry flavored ice cream on top of the cone, that was in my hands.

"oh shit!" i giggled and licked around the big ice cream with mouth wide open.

"hot." Roger smirked, jokingly.

"you're just a horny twat." i rolled my eyes.

"but you still love me, don't you?"

"ehh-" i pretended to be thinking about it a lot, just to tease him.

"take that back!" he fake gasped and lightly hit my shoulder before we both let out, rather loud, giggles.

we now arrived to the beach. it was hard to walk in the sand in my heels, even though they were really short, so i took them off and started walking barefoot, the shoes in my other and the ice cream in other.

we walked to the "corner" of the beach, out of other people's view, and sat down on the sand. we ate the rest of our ice creams, and after that when my mouth was messy, Roger pressed his lips to mine, licking away the sweet taste. i just giggled.

"mmh. strawberry." he moaned.

"Roger if you're trying to clean me up, you're not helping. you're just drooling all over me." i laughed even harder. he rolled his eyes, chuckling a little.

"wanna go for a swim? i have a little surprise afterwards!" Roger asked after our little makeout session.

"sure!"

i stripped out of my clothes, soon i was left with only my white lacey underwear one, leaving only the tiniest bit to the imagination. Roger followed suit, soon to be left with his boxers. my back was facing him but i could feel his eyes burning holes onto my bare skin.

"come on Meddows!" i ran to the water. it was so refreshing. the air had been very hot so the cool -but not cold- water felt so good on my skin. then i heard splashing from behind me and turned around to see Roger dreamily staring at me with those eyes, deeper and bluer than the ocean. though nothing was as deep as his mind, i thought. he usually gave off the stupid, playboy, pretty boy, doesnt know-doesnt care type of vibe, but he wasn't just that. there was so much going on inside that beautiful head of his that i had no idea. some of it was bad and some good. but there were many things that Roger didn't even realise himself.

"you look so beautiful like this..." Roger spoke softly, his hands found their way around my hips, holding me close to him.

"like what?" i asked, blushing.

"under the sunset. your skin is like glowing." he mumbled. i dont think i have ever heard Roger say anything like that out loud.

"i love you Rogie."

"i love you more." he smiled, pressing his lips onto mine. it felt so good.

we stayed in the water for few more minutes, either making out of fighting with the water, before we both agreed that it was the water was starting to feel cold around us and that we should go back to the sand.

"so what was the surprise?" i smiled as we got back to our clothes, and sat on the warm sand. the view of the sunset was breathtaking.

Roger started to go through his pockets then pulled out a lighter and a stick - a brown paper rolled around what i knew was some kind of weed.

"ooh!! it has been a hot minute since we've done this!" i laughed as he brought it up to his lips, holding it between his index finger and thumb, then flicking on the lighter to light up the joint. "where'd you get it?"

"i have my ways."

"of course you do."

he took a drag and passed it to me, sighing and the toxic smoke filled him. i did the exact same. we both fell down on our backs and looked up at the stars that were appearing. this went on for what felt like hours (in a good way).

"Jill would you ever want a child?" Roger suddenly asked, taking me by surprise.

"why?"

"just asking."

"we have never talked about our future before." to be honest, i never wanted to because it scared me.

"our future?" a smirk appeared on his face.

"i- well- would you like to spend your whole future with someone else?" i teased. his smile slowly faded away as he started at my eyes.

"no." he finally answered after a few painful seconds. "of course not." the smirk came back again, this time just softer, in a way i couldn't explain.