𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨

song: good times bad times by Led Zeppelin.

Jill's pov.

"good morning baby." i whispered to the tired blonde drummer who was laying next to me on my bed. today was the day that we were going to America and i was so excited!

"morning." he said a little distantly. i frowned a little but i thought it was just that he was tired or something so i shook it off.

"we're going to America today!" i squealed and put my arm around him. i was about to place a kiss on his lips but he turned his face around as soon as he saw my lips approaching his. what the hell?

"okay then." i sighed and got up.

i walked to my bathroom and decided to take a little shower. we had about two hours before leaving, and everything was packed, so we weren't in a hurry. i shut the door -but didn't lock it in case roger had to use it- and started undressing myself. i took off my - roger's - oversized white t-shirt that i liked to sleep with. then i took off my underwear. now the bruises from last night were visible on my thighs, arms and hips. i don't know if he meant to hurt me or something, but he really was rough last night. it did turn me on, i admit, but i really hope he wasn't so mad at me that he wanted to use violence against me again, i hoped that it was just something to turn us both on.

for a monent i stared at my naked figure from the mirror. my eyes started watering a little for some reason. i just felt so alone, even though i had Roger. the fact that he had cheated, probably more than once, was still haunting me. why would he want to fuck someone else? was i not pretty enough? was my body not good enough? i wanted to trust him, but everytime he was spending a night without me, i couldn't help but wonder who's body he may be touching. it was unfair that the moment someone else just friendly put a hand on my waist he got so mad, but if he cheated it was just a drunken mistage or something like that. but once again, i loved him too much to admit that he could cheat more and i loved him too much to leave.

i kept staring at myself until i heard footsteps coming closer the bathroom. i quickly wiped my eyes and jumped in the shower.

there was a knock on the door and it was followed with a raspy voice. "can i come in? i need to brush my teeth."

"yeah." i said quietly, but just loud enough for him to hear. the door opened and i opened the shower. i felt the cold water hit my petite torso and it felt really refreshing.

i could see from the side of my eye that Roger looked at me up and down, and it made me laugh a bit. i knew he was trying to be angry with me but he couldn't keep his eyes off me. after he checked me out for a second, he turned around to face the sink were he had his toothbrush. Roger didn't live with me but he was here so often that he had a spare toothbrush here, for some reason i found it really cute.

i washed my body while he was brushing his teeth next to me, trying not to look at me. i kind of hoped that he would leave soon so i could dry myself alone, but he didn't. i shut off the shower and turned to face him, hiding my slightly shivering body behind my arms. i was practically hugging myself.

"could you give me the towel?" i pointed at a white towel on the other side of the bathroom.

he put his toothbrush away, washed his mouth, then took the towel and gave it to me without saying a word. i just rolled my eyes.

as soon as roger walked out of the bathroom, shutting the door behind him, i walked up to the sink and washed my face before looking at myself again. i really hoped that the whole time we fly to America Roger won't give me the silent treatment. it was so annoying.