𝙜𝙪𝙞𝙡𝙩𝙮

Two weeks later

Jill's pov.

as usual, i was hanging at the boys' flat with them. we were all sitting on the sofa, and i was telling them about the guy i went on a few dates with.

'you know, i'm glad you found someone like Steven. he seems really nice and you two are amazing together.' John said, talking about that guy, of course.

'oh no no! we're not together. i mean we've been on a couple of dates but that doesn't mean anything! and we haven't talked about that yet.' i said quickly, glancing at Roger who was quiet the whole time.

we kept on chatting for a moment, until Freddie really wanted to go to a pub, for some reason. John and Brian were in, but i actually wanted to be a alone with Roger for a moment, so as soon as Roger said that he wasn't gonna come, i said the same. i noticed that he was trying to avoid eye contact.

Freddie, Brian and John were leaving now, and the second they closed the door behind them, i moved closer to him.

'i thought they'd never leave.' i said suddenly.

'wha-' he started but before he could say anything, i was already sitting on his lap with my lips pressed on his. i could tell that he was surprised by this sudden move, and honestly so was i. i didn't know what came over me but as i was watching him earlier i just felt the need to put my lips against his.

even if he was surprised, he didn't stop nor hesitated to kiss back. in fact, i could feel the lust he had from the kiss. his hands were wandering around on my back, it felt like he was thinking if he should take my shirt of or not. i assumed he had now made the decision: his hands were suddenly under my shirt, and before he could do anything else, i pulled away. i was kind of teasing him but at the same time i really didn't want to go further. yet.

i looked at him straight in the eyes. he was looking back at me and i saw from his face that he really wanted to keep going. i couldn't help but smile, when i saw my lipstick around his lips, even his nose was a little red from it.

'what was that for?' he asked confused after a good 15 seconds of awkward silence. 'you have a boyfriend!'

i just laughed. 'weren't you listening at all? we're not dating! and you're the last person i thought that would care about making out with a girl that's taken.' i said while caressing his thigh, making him move around a little.
'don't you think i haven't noticed the way you look at me, and the way you get jealous whenever we talk about Steven.'

'ok i admit! i've watched you, but it's not because i liked you or something. it's just that you're hot.' he scoffed. liar. i could see that he was trying not to blush. usually i would find it very annoying if someone said that, but at this point i didn't really care. 'AND... i do not get jealous.' he added. i swear you could smell his ego from a mile away.

i wasn't sure what i was feeling. i didn't like him in that way, but i sure didn't keep him as just a friend. i wasn't that type of a girl to just have some friends with benefits kind of thing going on, and i sure wasn't that kind of girl who just wanted someone for sex. but i knew Roger wanted this. i wasn't sure if he was just wanting to get on further with me, like you know... or if he was actually smitten. i didn't flirt or do stuff with guys just because i was bored, but now i thought that maybe i should just try it, for fun, and see where it goes. i wasn't worried about Steven right now, cause we werent committed to anything yet. yes of course it was a little bit unfair, but if i'm completely honest, i didn't even feel a connection between me and him. and he really wasn't someone who i wanted to tell all my thoughts to.

i didn't even realize that i was just thinking there, staring at nothing. and i was still sitting there on top of Roger - who was still confused. i could (literally) feel that he was excited though, if you know what i mean.

Roger's pov.

what the actual heck had just happened. i felt like my heart was jumping on a trampoline, and soon about to jump our of my bloody chest! fuck i really wanted to kiss her again.

i was about to lean in for another kiss when she stood up. that evil girl! 'let's go down to the pub with the others.' she said. oh come on!
i let out a sigh and without saying anything, i stood up and walked to the door with her.

***

the car ride there was awkward but thankfully short. we were now at the pub where we knew the others would be, and we walked inside. after looking around for a while, we finally saw them. they were just sitting and laughing by a booth. we came there and sat down with them.

'oh hello darlings! you decided to come, huh?' Freddie said as soon as he saw us.

'yeah it was quite boring. we were just playing a board game.' Jill said, obviously lying, but thank god no one else knew that she was. i glanced at her with a smile.

'want anything to drink? next round's on me.' Brian said politely. we both nodded, telling him to get us beers. Freddie and John agreed to take a another beers as well. Brian got up to the bar to order new drinks. our plan wasn't getting drunk tonight, so we didn't really drink much.

as we were talking, a sudden wave of sadness hit me. oh my god. what have i just done? i literally just made out with my best friend's ex! who's also my best friend! and well, making out wasn't the problem here. the problem was that i was absolutely smitten. i fancied her! if we had just made out and it didn't mean anything, we could always just forget it and hide it, but i can't just hide my feelings from myself! oh this is not gonna end up well. and another thing that made me sad was thinking abour Jill. why did she do that?! she had earlier made it completely clear that our first time we made out was a mistake and it meant nothing. and she clearly knew that i was a player so why would i suddenly like someone who i've known for about four years and why would she suddenly like me? fuck.

maybe i had changed my mind. i didn't know about the other ones, but my plan of "not getting drunk tonight" had changed, i thought and took a big sip of my drink, before getting up and buying me a new drink.