𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙛𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙖

A/N: okay i almost fell asleep while writing this so it probably has a lot of grammar mistakes
AND the the song Breakfast in America really remind me of Roger and Jill. ya'll should listen to it while reading if you want!!

Jill's pov.

i was sitting on the hotel bed for a while, waiting for Roger to come. i knew he should've been there already. i had put on a tight short t-shirt, some denim shorts and i had already done my makeup, so i was ready for us to go eat and talk. but he didn't come.

i started to get a little worried. did something happen to him? was he alright? well, the best way to find out was going to check the venue where they were reahearsing and preparing the concert. maybe they were still busy. maybe it just took a little longer. the venue wasn't far at all, i had a map and everything, so i knew i'd get there quickly. of course walking alone for the first time in New York City was a bit scary but the walk there took only about five minutes.

i grabbed my purse and walked out, locking tje door after me. i walked down the hallway to the lift, pressed the button, got in, pressed another button and soon i was walking through the lobby to the glass door. i walked out and looked at my map. i assumed i had to turn right, so i did.

as i was walking down the busy street, i could feel a tear or two roll down my cheeks. i didn't even know why. i just wanted everything between me and Roger to be better. and when i thought about it, i really wasn't even happy, sometimes it felt like it - and i loved those times - but we always ended up fighting. i hated it. by that time, my eyes were already red and puffy, i tried to wipe them but it didn't change anything.

i walked a few more minutes when i already saw it. a big venue with many lights around it - even though it was really light outside. the boys had told me that if i need to come in, i'd have to use the backdoor, that was located behind the venue - obviously.

i walked to the back and just as i was getting closer to the backdoor, i saw a familiar black haired man come outside with a cigarette between his lips.

"Jill! darling!" he said as soon as he saw me walking towards him. he lit up his cigarette and took a drag from it.

"hi Fred." i smiled and leaned in to hug him and give his cheek a little peck.

i assumed he saw my teary eyes, when his facial expression changed as soon as he saw my face. "what happened? you alright?" he asked, tilting his head a little.

"ah nothing. i don't know..." i shrugged and quickly wiped under my eyes, with a small smile. "is Roger there?" i nodded towards the venue, breaking the moment of silence that was between us for a second.

"no i thought he was with you..?" Freddie furrowed his eyebrows.

"he was supposed to come get me from the hotel and we were supposed to go eat somewhere but he didn't come." i could feel myself get emotional again.

"he was quite pissed, and when our break started he just walked out, so i thought he was coming to you. you two fighting again?"

"uh yeah..." i said quietly, almost embarrassed of how often we fought. we never seem to get along. i couldn't stop asking myself the same question: 'where the hell was he?'

"have you eaten anything yet?" Freddie asked.

"nope."

"then what are you waiting for dear! let's go!" he dropped his almost finished cigarette, put his arm around my shoulder and started walking.

"Freddie are you sure? do you have time?"

"oh don't be ridiculous! i always have time for you!" he said, earning a giggle from me.