𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙨𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪

Jill's pov.

i woke up to the strong smell of a cigarette and to the bright light that was shining outside. i felt someone under me, for a moment i was confused as to who it was but then i remembered last night. it was Roger. i lifted my head up from his chest and looked at him, with my arms around his body. he was looking at me and smiling with the cigarette between his lips.

'good morning.' he said with a raspy voice.

'morning Rog.' i smiled and rubbed my eyes. i felt so safe in his arms, it almost felt like he was mine...

i reached my lips to his, and kissed him slowly. after our little kissing i took a puff from his cigarette, he just laughed at me. after a moment of admiring his eyes, i got up.

'no don't leave.' he pouted.

'i'm gonna make some breakfast.' i smiled, and walked to the kitched.

i had completely forgotten that he wasn't mine. that i was someone else's. suddenly a pang of guilt hit me, i had just cheated on Steven, AND i might have feelings for someone else than him. i was starting to get a little anxious so i tried to calm myself down. i absolutely hated this feeling. my heart was pounding hard. i took a glass of water and leaned on the sink, when i felt someone hug me from behind. i felt Roger's hands around my waist, and soon his lips on my neck. that didn't really help the feeling of guilt, but it made me feel like everything in the world around us stopped and we were alone with no worries.

a tear rolled down my cheek, i couldn't keep it in. if i'm honest, i didn't even know why i felt the need to cry, i just did.

'hey... what's wrong?' Roger asked and turned me around that i was now facing him. he had seen me cry before but for some reason i felt super embarrassed.

'i'm a horrible person.' i admitted. he just looked at me confused. i felt my heart beating even faster. i really liked Roger, like really, but it was so wrong. i just wanted to tell him how i felt but i couldn't get any voice out.

Roger took my hand and sat me down on a chair i had in my small kitchen. he was understanding, and didn't ask any more questions. he started making breakfast, i knew he wasn't the best cook but at least he managed to cook some eggs. just looking at him doing normal things made me calm down.

it's crazy how fast you can start having feelings for someone. if we go back in time about a month when Roger and i made out for the first time, i never thought i'd actually like him. even the third time we made out i felt literally nothing, but now it was like he had slapped me with a hand full of love. it's also crazy how much being with someone can change you: Roger was a complete different person when he was with someone else than when he was with me.

at this moment i really wanted to tell him my feelings. i always think that you should take the opportunity, if you have it, so i had to take it now. my heart started beating faster and faster.

'Rog.' i said almost whispering, my voice was breaking a little.

he turned around to face me, with a concerned expression. 'yeah?' he said softly. my heart just kept beating fast.

'i um... i..' i literally couldn't get the words out of my mouth.

'Jill, what is it? are you okay?'

'yeah yeah. Roger i.. i really like you. like really.' there it was. i said it. there was now a smile on Roger's face, but he didn't say anything. 'i'm sorry. i shouldn't. you probably don't even care about me like that-' i started rambling, trying to make this less awkward, but he stopped me mid-sentence.

'i really like you too Jillie.' he smiled happily.

'alright Roggie, but you can't use that nickname.'

'well you just called me Roggie!'

'i guess we're even then.'

A/N: hi i just posted the intro to this, a little late yes lol, it'll show the face claims n stuff so if you want to imagine them yourself, you don't have to check it. thanks for all the reads!