𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙮

A/N: ok it's like almost 6 am rn so this is not so good lmao. hope you enjoy though.

Jill's pov.

the show in Las Vegas was absolutely amazing! Roger kept stealing glances at me, and giving me quick smirks every now and then, while mercilessly banging his drums. he'd say that i gave him "strength" and "power" everytime he was playing. it made me laugh, since he was a little tipsy when he said that, but it still meant a lot to me. knowing i meant something for him. it was the only thing i was living for.

we're now on our way to California, the last stop. the tour bus was making its way to the city of angels, as we were all almost sound asleep -except Freddie, of course.

i was laying almost on top of Roger, in the small bus bed that was behind a small curtain, so it wasn't really comfortable. thank god i had Roger there who i used as my big pillow or a stuffie. Roger was reading a book while my eyes were closed, the relaxing background noises and Roger's heartbeat next to my ear was making it impossible to stay awake, and before i realised, i was fast asleep.

"listen to me when i speak to you!" Roger yelled through gritted teeth.

"i- i'm sorry-"

"shut up! god will you ever shut that fucking mouth of yours!" he continued. "you're a disappointment, Jill. you're nothing. god... i never even loved you. you're impossible, it's like taking care of a child!"

"Roger you don't mean that!" i cried uncontrollably. it was like a fountain of tears.

"i mean it." he whispered.

"no you-" he cut me off by raising his hand and suddenly all i could hear was a loud and harsh slapping noise.

"NO!" i screamed and quickly sat up, panting, and hitting my head at the low 'ceiling' of the bunk. "fuck!" i cursed under my breath.

"oh my god Jill.." Roger laughed a little but i heard concern in his voice. "a-are you okay? you scared the hell out of me!"

"wh- oh my god." i suddenly felt familiar wetness on my face. tears were falling and i couldn't stop them.

"Jill... baby.. shh. it's okay. did you have a bad dream?" Roger put his book away and sat up -as well as he could in the small space, he had to keep his head down. he put his arms around me as i cried onto his chest.

"y-yeah... yes it was just a bad dream, i'm sorry.." i managed to get out after i had calmed down. there weren't any new tears anymore but my face was still red and eyes puffy.

"c'mere." he whispered and we both laid back down, my arms firmly around him, hugging him like it was the last time i'd touch him.
"wanna talk about it?" he asked.

"it- it was you. you um... you said i was nothing and that you never loved me and then- then you-" i whispered, but couldn't finish the sentence when my voice started cracking.

"aw baby! it's okay. it was just a dream, right? i love you so much, you know that." he whispered before leaving comforting kisses on my temple. "i love you, so so much."

"i love you too, Rog. i'm sorry." i sniffled. "it was just a stupid dream." i was so relieved it was just a dream.

"don't apologise, love." he said with a soft voice.

suddenly the curtain moved a little bit, and there was a head upside down hanging form the bunk above us. it was Deaky, and i couldn't help but laugh at his face and how his hair fell down.

"everything good here?" he asked.

"yes yes!" i said, now laughing uncontrollably. "just had a nightmare, s'all. and then i hit my head, hurts like a bitch by the way."