𝙘𝙧𝙖𝙯𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚

bang!
the headache hit me like a truck as soon as my eyes fluttered open to the sunlight. i looked at the clock beside me on the small table. 8 AM.
we had a couple hours before the boys had to get ready for their concert in Las Vegas, also known as the second last concert of the American tour. i looked over at Roger, who was peacefully sleeping, looking like an actual angel who's halo was shining brighter than the sun.

i chuckled to myself when his adorable little snores filled the quiet hotel room. i stared at him for a while. just admiring and studying his features. every line of his face. every inch of his skin. he was the beat to my song. the color to my flowers.

it had been about 20 minutes, and he just kept on snoring and ignoring the world around him.

i put my leg around his body and sat on top of him, straddling his lap. then i laid down, that my face was resting down on his chest that was slowly going up and down with every deep breath he took. i nuzzled my face against his warm body, and that was when he came back to reality, when he slowly woke up. his arms found their way around my body, hugging me and holding me close.

there was now nothing between us (except my panties and his boxers, nothing else). he drew circles on my bare back and smiled. i lifted my head to face him, and his smile grew wider, so did mine. he gave me a small peck on the tip of my nose, then at my lips.

"hi." i chuckled.

"hi."

"my head hurts a lot." i said and he let out a small laugh.

"no shit. you were really drunk last night before we came here." his smile faded a little but not much. "i've never seen you drink that much. you okay?" he laughed a little, but i could heat the genuine concern in his voice.

"i'm thriving." i giggled. he raised his eyebrows as to say 'i'm serious'. "i'm okay. i'm fine Rogie." i lied. well, maybe i didn't lie. at the moment it didn't feel like a lie. at the moment i was so happy.

"your smile is so beautiful." he whispered.
even after being his friend for so long, and dating him for many months, i still blushed around him. i couldn't help it. he obviously noticed it too, since he started laughing at me and squeezed my butt playfully.

after a moment of just laying there with him, sharing lazy kisses and giggles, he reached for the bedside table and grabbed a pack of cigarettes and his lighter. he brought the addicting, but deathly, stick to his lips and lit it up as i watched his every move.

soon the air was filled with the smell of his cigarettes. he took long drags of it as i played with his long soft blonde hair.

"you have such pretty hair." i stated smiling.

"i know."

"you're supposed to say 'no your hair is a lot prettier, Jill'" i joked.

"i don't like lying to you. sorry." he shrugged.

"rude!" i hit his shoulder lightly before we both broke into a laughter. i rested my head against his chest again, muffling my laughs as i did so.

"i need to take a shower." i suddenly sighed, and started to get up, only to get pushed down again. "you're not leaving anywhere." Roger said as he pushed my back against his chest. this time his hands found their way up to my breasts. he cupped them and squeezed ever so slightly, which just made me roll my eyes and giggle.

"Roger.." i groaned when i tried to get up once again only to be pused back down, his hands still on my breasts.

"i'll let you take a shower if you let me join you." he whispered in my ear, making me shiver slightly.