𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙮 𝙧𝙤𝙖𝙙𝙨

A/N: thank you SO MUCH for 9k reads woah!!! here's a short little filler with a lots ot fluff.

the tour started off great and if it was up to me, i would have stayed in New York for the next ten years, but unfortunately we had to leave for our next location very soon.

we had now drove through the country roads and such, to our destined locations, like Virginia, Indiana, Kansas City, Oklahoma, Texas and maaany others.

going on tour with the boys was defienetely the highlight of my summer. from the loud and big concerts to the secret quickies of me and Roger in the tour bus, i had a blast to say at least. it could get tiring, but with Roger and the others there it defienetely was fun. plus i really really enjoyed watching them play at the end of the night.

some nights i had to go to bed early and miss the afterparties because i was so tired. Roger would always come in either stumbling and then jumping on the bed or just walking there quietlt *almost* sober, whispering sweet nothings to my ear when i was sound asleep, legs sprawled out on the bed with my baby pink satin nightgown on - or sometimes i was just naked, much to Roger's delight.

especially one night stayed in my mind for a while.

"hi baby i'm back. are you asleep?" he whispered while slightly stumbling through the door to the dark room.

"almost." i answered, i wasn't supposed to sound so grumpy but it happens when you get woken up when you're so close to sleep.

"fuck you're doing this to me on purpose." he said, staring at my almost naked body, only panties on.

"i got too hot, stop drooling." i laughed a little.

"well you are hot."

"Rog i'm trying to sleep, i'm tired."

"so you're just gonna leave me suffer alone with this. i see how it is." his words making me laugh, even though i felt like i was too tired to even laugh.

"come here Roger, come to sleep. we'll deal with that tomorrow morning."

"i love you Jillie." he jumped on the bed, almost jumping on me as he did so. he put his arm around my bare somach and nuzzled his face against the crook of my neck, after leaving a few kisses on my chest.

"love you too Roggie." i smiled to myself. "you're so soft for me, you know. who would have thought? the bad boy-ladies man-drummer in a rock n' roll band, is actually soft." i laughed, and got a small nudge on my side from him.

"shut up i just have a soft spot for this one girl."

"tell me about this girl."

"she's the most beautiful person i've ever met. she has nice hair, she has the most beautiful nose ever and her lips... don't even get me started on her lips. they feel like heaven and they look like what i imagined heaven would look like." he chuckled. "her body is like a goddess'. i can't keep my hands off of her. she's a sunflower. my favorite one." my heart was beating faster than the beat of his drum.

"what's her name?" i asked, obviously already knowing the answer.

"Jill Davis. someday she's gonna be Jill Taylor, i hope." he whispered with a tired voice. my heart stopped at that. did he really mean that or was it the alchohol and the sleepyness talking? we had never talked about that stuff before, and i was surprised, rather shocked i'd say.

"i love you." i whispered. he was already fast asleep, filling the quiet room with soft snores and his hot breath tickling my neck. "oh how i hate how much i love you."

right now we were in the bus, heading to Las Vegas, Nevada. i'd be lying if i said that it wasn't the place i was the most excited to visit. just all the lights and the casinos really made me feel something, and the fact that i'd be there with my favorite people made it even better.

plus Roger and i were finally doing okay, so i was really happy about that.

***

"Deaky you have such a nice hair! Veronica have you noticed how nice his hair is?" i said laughing, while ruffling the blushing man's brown and long hair.

"exactly! i've been trying to tell him that for months!" Veronica held her hands up.

"well Deaky has such a nice everything." Freddie walked to us and sat down on the sofa that was in the back of the bus.

"i don't like all this attention. i'm not used to it." John mumbled. "also Jill, you've had too many drinks!" he added.

"i haven't even! i only took like few glasses of chamapagne. that's not much." i argued.

everyone let out a chuckle. i raised my eyebrows as if i was asking 'what!', only earning more laughs.

"ugh you absolute piss flaps! where's Roger? how can he get lost in a bus? i swear i should put a leash on him- wait. what if we left him in Kansas and we didn't notice!" i rambled, not even noticing the weird stuff coming out of my mouth. i also didn't notice the others looking at me like i was the dumbest person on earth - i wasn't, that was Roger!

"i'm here love." i heard a voice come out from one of the beds. the beds were covered with a curtain, and he pushed one hand out of his little space. we shared that bed, and trust me, it wasn't made for two persons. though we managed to sleep there well.

"calm down guys! he's not in Kansas. we're fine." i sat up and it took me a moment to keep myself up.

"we really can't let her drink anymore." Mary sighed as i stumbled my way to Roger.

i hopped on the small bed with him - actually, on top of him. i straddled him and he put away the book he was reading. i just stared at him with a pout.

"what's up baby?" he chuckled. he knew i was drunk, though i tried to deny that i wasn't. for once it was me and not him who was drunk.

"i'm sooo bored, and my stomach hurts. i don't feel good." i whined, laying my whole body down on his.

"awe babygirl.. is there something i can do to help?" i honestly loved this side of Roger, he never really showed it.

"no." i mumbled against his skin. he put his hand on my hair and started caressing my head. i almost fell asleep right there and then. he left soft kisses on the top of my head, sniffing my hair ever so slightly. "do you want some water? i swear if you puke on me i'm going to do something i'll regret later." he laughed.

"no i'm fine." i shrugged and lifted my head that i was facing him. he gave me a small peck on my lips, making me smile.

***

the road was rocky, making the bus make weird noses every once in a while, which kind of scared me but Brian assured me that it was nothing dangerous, and that was actually the first time i properly spoke to Brian after the incident that happened with him. i had a long chat with him, earning glares from roger. those glares made me uncomfortable and annoyed so i decided something we all could do to pass our time. and what is a better way to pass our time than playing a game or a few of Scrabble!

of course Brian won most of the times, but Veronica was close too. Freddie and Roger were making up words, while i watched from behind laughing my arse off at their stupid arguments and the way Freddie threw the whole board upside down.

the drive to Nevada was long, and boring but sooner than i realized, it was over. we arrived to Las Vegas. it was just like i've imagined.

only two shows left, Nevada and California. then all of this was over.