𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙪𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙮

warning: smut at the end, i'll give a warning when it starts.

A/N: the last chapter continues to this one, so they're still outside after the concert when jill felt anxious :)
song: always remember us this way, by lady gaga (from a star is born)

Roger's pov.

i loved her so much, i truly did. just standing there, holding her close with her back against my chest, was better than anything. sometimes i really hated myself, i was a dick. i just hoped she knew how much she actually meant to me.

"Jill." i whispered in her ear, after kissing it softly.

"yeah?"

"we're going on tour. to America." we had just recently got the great news, and the others wanted to tell Jill right away, my plan was to surprise her later, but now it felt so right. everything was going to be good, i knew it.
she turned around and put her hands on her mouth. so adorable.

"you're joking aren't you?!" she gasped. i shook my head a 'no'. she just squealed, and it made me laugh. "Rog! that's amazing! oh my god you're going to America!" Jill jumped up and down like a little kid.

"we're going to America!" i really wanted her to come with us. we couldn't be without her without someone having to go to the hospital.

"are you serious?! are you sure?!" she smiled so brightly, she was so happy. i was too, of course.

"yes. i want you to come with us. with me."

"i love you Roger." everytime she said it, my heart started beating a bit too fast. "i love you too Jill, so much that you don't even know."

she smiled and gave me a lustful kiss on my lips, something that i really really loved. the summer night was absolutely beautiful: the sun was almost down, the sky was a shade orange and the city lights looked breath taking. well i couldn't see much, since we were standing in a dark alley, but it was enough to tell that it was absolutely beautiful.

"we should go back inside yeah? let's not make people worried." i whispered to her and she nodded an adorable nod. literally everything she did was adorable.

"do you wanna go to the pub after we leave this place?" i asked as i grabbed her hand and walked back inside, where the others were talking, hangingnout with groupies or just smoking and drinking, not too much to be drunk yet though. Jill shook her head, like a little child who didn't want something, i found it adorable. i pulled her to a corner.

"are you alright? we don't have to go, maybe we can go to yours? is that okay?" i felt like a parent asking all these questions, but i just wanted to satisfy her. i tried my best now not to make any mistakes.

"yeah, if that's okay."

"it's more than okay." i assured her and gave her a little peck on her nose.

i walked to Freddie and told him quietly that we're gonna take off and that i wasn't sure if Jill was feeling well. i knew she got anxious with many people - especially journalists and groupies - around and i totally understood. Freddie just nodded and told us to take care. i smiled warmly and got out with Jill, my arm around her shoulder.

we got a taxi that took us back to her place.

***

"the Exorcist is playing on the telly soon. we could watch that?" Jill almost yelled from the kitchen while she was making us tea and i was waiting in the living room.

"sure. sounds good." i wasn't a big fan of horror movies, well they didn't really scare me but i just didn't enjoy them so much, but Jill loved them!

she walked in with two hot mugs and a cute smile on her face. "yayy." she whispered quietly, i swear my heart was crying of joy. "thank you." i smiled and took the other mug from her and placed it on the coffee table.

she slumped on the spot next to me and rested her head on my shoulder, then she put on the tv.

"are you alright? you seemed a bit down earlier." i had to make sure, i didn't want her pretending to be happy if she wasn't.

"Rogeeer! i'm fine. i'm great actually!" she smiled and gave me a hug and a kiss on my cheek that was covered in a smile aswell. "i wasn't just feeling well earlier, i got a little anxious and just needed air, that's it. all these journalists stress me out." she chuckled. i was right. i just nodded understandingly with a smile.

the movie had started and now we were even closer than before, just watching it without saying a word. cuddling with her while watching a horror film was amazing.

suddenly her hand landed on my thigh and she started stroking and drawing circles on it. my body tensed up a little, but i tried my best to hide it. i tried my best to look as casual as always.

smut ahead!
Jill's pov.

i knew that he knew what i was up to. he had been so nice to me all night and i needed to give it back to him, so we could be even. plus i really missed his thing.

i gently stroked his thigh, then brought my hand higher and higher on it, while never breaking eye contact with the television. i kept on drawing circles and stroking his leg through his black jeans, that were already tight, but were now getting tighter.

i could feel and even see the outline of his growing length throught the thin fabric of his jeans, and i gently started stroking it as well, making him moan quietly.

"Jill... baby.." he whispered.

"yeah?" i asked like nothing was going on.

"stop teasing!" he whined and i couldn't help but laugh. i loved teasing him.

i slowly unzip his pants and palm him through the even thinner fabric of his boxers and he jolted a little with a groan and a "please".

i slid my hand under it and started slowly pumping up and down. then i started going faster and faster, making him moan quietly in pleasure. i leaned my head down and soon i felt him in my mouth. i licked first, but then took it all in, going up and down again.

he gripped my hair in a ponytail in his hand and pushed me gently deeper from the back of my head. i felt him in the back of my throat and gagged. that seemed to do it for Roger.

"i'm gonna-" he was cut of by a moan.

and after a moment, i felt hot liquid in my mouth. he held me there for a moment, and then let go. i was breathing heavily and my lips were plump and wet. he wiped my mouth and pulled me in for a kiss.

"mine." he whispered.

"only yours."