𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙧

"no roger! i'm just saying that you are beautiful! i'm not saying you look like a woman!" i laughed hysterically.

"oh piss off!" he said offended, obviously joking.

"oh i know you fancy me and... i know you love me!" i said in a sing-song tone. i felt so much more comfortable saying the word "love" with him now that we had said it to each other couple days ago. i was still in shock though, don't get me wrong.

"oh yeah? well i know you love me too." he teased as i giggled laying on the sofa under him. he hovered over me and pressed kisses on my face, purposely not on my lips. the boys were somewhere, either on dates, practicing or something, i don't know. it was still a risk to do things in their flat but we thought they'd be away for pretty long.

"just kiss my lips, you jerk!" i giggled even more, and tried to move my lips to his. i was laughing now even more. something about this just made me so happy, i couldn't stop smiling and laughing. "what did you take this morning? you're hysterical." Roger chuckled, defienetely noticing my non-stop smiling.

"well, actually i took you this morning." i winked at him playfully.

"oh i don't remember that." he joked.

soon we were just making out on their sofa, i was letting giggles out every once in a while and Roger kept telling me to "shut up" or "calm my tits", again joking, of course. i felt his tongue swirling around mine and i loved the feeling. his hands were all over my body, i loved that too. my eyes deeply closed and my focus only on Roger. i could've sworn i was in heaven the moment i felt his hands grabbing firmly on my hips.

"WHAT ON EARTH IS GOING ON?" i heard, and immediately, and accidentally, pushed Roger away from me, that he almost fell. it was a habit of mine, i guess.

i looked up, wiping my wet, red lips and i felt my heart drop. a tall curly haired man, Brian of course, and a shorter black haired man, Freddie, were standing next to the sofa we were just a few seconds making out on, and looking at us with shock. especially Brian.

"i- um... i can explain." i shook my head awkwardly and looked at Roger with an expression that said 'what the fuck do we do?'. i was in deep shit at the moment. the two just kept looking at us, shocked. "well, actually i really can't explain." i snorted.

"are you fucking joking?!" Brian exclaimed. i had never seen this angry, or this hurt. "since when?!" he added.

"i don't know.. Brian.. come." i said quietly, and stood up. i grabbed Brian's wrist and pulled him into the closest room, that happened to be John's.

"Brian i'm-"

"no. Jill.." he cut me off. there was an awkward silence between us, only his heavy breathing could be heard. "this is wrong. how could you do that? my two best friends!" he continued, obviously hurt. i didn't blame him, i would have been hurt too.

"i'm so sorry Brian. it just happened.. i don't know it's just-"

"how long?" he cut me off again.

"i don't know." i shrugged. i really didn't know. the time felt different everytime i was with Roger. it felt like years, but it was only months. "couple of months." i said, almost whispering.

"oh my god.." he put his head in his hands and rubbed his face. suddenly he raised his head and stared blankly above me, well he was much taller than me, so it came naturally. "Fucking Roger." he muttered and stormed out of John's room to the living room, where Roger and Freddie were silent, just staring into nothingness. i knew what he was about to do, and i knew what the both were capable of when fighting, so i knew this wasn't going to be pretty.

"she's my fucking best friend! MY EX!" Brian yelled heading straight to Roger. he stood up quickly, now, almost, facing Brian.

"not my fucking fault you didn't keep her in your heart." Roger snapped back. ouch.

"shut up! just because she's not mine anymore doesn't give you the right to let you shag her! and you're the one who's gonna break her heart." Brian yelled. they were yelling at each other like i wasn't even there. Freddie just looked at both intensely.

"i'm not gonna break her bloody heart like you did!" in fact, Brian never broke my heart. of course it hurt when we broke up, but it was our both's desicion, and we were better as friends.

"oh really?! i doubt she knows-" and with that, Roger cut him quickly off by pushing him hard, that it made Brian stumble. it was like Roger didn't want him to finish that sentence.

they were just about to slam fists onto each other's faces when i finally got some sound out of my mouth. "Stop!" i cried out. "please stop." my eyes were watering. Freddie looked at me with concern, and stood up to part the two fighting men away from each other.

"Brian i'm sorry. i truly am. Roger is too, i know it. we're the worst best friends but you have to accept this. I love him. I love Roger." i said with tears rolling down my cheek and my voice almost breaking. Brian just stared at me, i was unable to tell what his expression meant, but i knew he was sad. Roger's mouth corners slowly curled up to a small smile, that one smile that i loved.

"alright." he glanced at me, then Roger, then me again. "just don't come to me when he has broken your heart." Brian mumbled, and with that he walked into his room, slamming the door shut. i felt so bad. i loved Brian so much, but i loved Roger too much to give up on him.

"um... i bought champagne." Freddie said awkwardly holding a bottle of some champagne i couldn't recognize.

i chuckled and sniffed a little. i walked over to Freddie, wrapped my arms around his slim body and held tightly. even though he hadn't done anything major, he never failed to make me smile. i adored him, really. i squeezed him tightly once more, then pulled away. he was smiling brightly at me.

i gave Roger a quick glare, then looked at Freddie again, smiling a little at him. then walked out of their flat, without saying a word.