𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙚

A/N: ugh okay sorry for the wait again i've been really busy. i personally like this chapter, it's really fluffy, but also sad i guess. i didn't proof read. hope you enjoy. also this was supposed to be all in Roger's pov but my dumbass started suddenly writing it in Jill's pov smh.

Roger's pov.

"i'm so bored! how long-"

"Jill stop complaining will you?" i rolled my eyes.

"Jill stop complaining will you?" Jill said mocklingly, mimicking my voice. earning a pretentious gasp from me.

we were all excitedly waiting for the first concert of the American tour to begin, but time just always seems to go so slow when you're waiting for something. Jill had been asking when it will start for the past 20 minutes. which i always would answer with an eye roll or such.

i sat down next to Jill on the small sofa, that was in the backroom where we all were. she leaned closer to me as i put my hand behind her back and moved it so that it was around her petite torso. suddenly i grabbed both sides of her waist with both hands, which made her flinch at first. i lifted her bottom half up with a grunt, and placed her sitting on my lap. earning a small giggle from her.

"you're such a child. so impatient." i said while shaking my head jokingly.

"well i'm your baby." she said with a seductive tone, even though i couldn't see her face, since her back was against my chest, i could see her smirking. i put my hand on her thigh, caressing it a little. "aren't i, daddy?" Jill added (jokingly). she turned her head a little, so i could see her face. she was pouting, obviously faking it and pretending. though i couldn't deny, damn she was hot.

"ugh!" Brian groaned at us with a face of disgust.

"oh get a room!" yelled Freddie.

and John- John sat quietly in the corner with his bass, blushing and laughing quietly.

Jill then bursted out laughing adorably. sometimes it was like music to my ears. for some reason i felt so needy. needy for her, as she was sitting there on my lap, with those clothes, that perfume that i loved -which i think i bought for her, not sure-, and as she moved around a little trying to get comfortable, subconsciously rubbing herself against me. these thin jeans weren't the greatest choice today, since you could see everything through them. i bet soon she could also feel everything.

she suddenly kissed my nose, then moved her plump lips to my lips, and kissed me deeply. it had been a hot minute when we last time kissed like this. this felt so meaningful, even though there were everyone in front of us, groaning and sighing. that kiss was the thing that finally made it for me; i could feel my jeans tighten around me. i wasn't sure if Jill noticed, but if she did, she seemed to purposely make this harder for me. literally.

"ugh i'm so thirsty." she said as soon as she pulled away from me. she stood up, back facing me, her bum right in front of my face, purposely swinging her hips a little as she walked to the table that had cups and water on it.

i immediately took a pillow that was next to me, and put it on my lap to cover anything that could be seen by others, while blushing a little. i didn not want to get bullied by the lads again. i was probably making it obvious though.

i watched Jill's every move as she grabbed a cup, filled it with water and brought it up to her *sweet* lips. how can someone make something as simple as drinking water to look hot? maybe i was just weird. she was like a goddess or something, i had no doubt.

as she was finished with her water, she walked back to me smirking. as she got in front of me, she looked down at the pillow and then back at my face, eyebrows raised. i winked at her, and she replied with a lip bite and also a wink.