𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨

(IM SORRY i just had to put that photo.)

Jill's pov.

few hours had went by and i was about to go home now. 'sorry that i fell asleep on your sofa, by the way.' i grinned. 'it's cool. don't worry.' said Brian. 'alright, i'm gonna go now and leave you guys work on your music.' i said and opened the door. 'bye!' the boys said in sync.
as i was walking home i stopped by a record store. i walked in and immediately ran to see new records. ah, nothing interesting. i walked up to the Led Zeppelin records. i love Zeppelin! well, i already had all of their albums so i guess there's nothing new there.

as i was looking around to find something new, someone walked up to behind me. 'do you need help?' that person said. it was a guy, pretty good looking actually. i stared at him for a moment without saying anything. he raised his eyebrows and smiled. 'oh uh.. i um- do you have any new records? something that you recommend?' i said blushing. 'rock?' he asked, i nodded. 'well, this is really good!' he said while holding up an Aerosmith record. 'Aerosmith.. yeah i've heard some of their songs. this looks pretty good.' i said and took the vinyl from his hand. without even listening to the songs, i decided to buy it. i gave the money to the cashier, who was the good looking guy who helped me. 'see you!' he said smiling at me. oh wow he was cute. i smiled back and continued my way home.

only three minutes later i already were at my house. i opened the door and immediately ran to my record player, but before i took the vinyl out, a small piece of paper fell down, and i picked it up. it was just numbers what the- OHH it's that guy's number! oh wow! i looked at the paper and turned it around there was a text that said 'call me'. oh you bet your ass i will!

The next day.

Roger's pov.

After being in the studio all morning, i decided to go see Jill. i know i shouldn't have, but i kinda was catching feelings. maybe. i tried to make myself believe i wasn't.

i got to my car and started driving to Jill's house. it took only a couple of minutes to get there, since it was really close. i got up and walked to her door, then knocked. as i was waiting for her to come open the door i quickly fixed my hair, i wanted to look good of course.

after a moment she opened the door and just looked at be. 'hey..' she said under her breath. 'what were you doing?' i said laughing a little, 'are you busy?' i added smirking. 'no i- oh shut up! i just ran downstairs so.. come in' she exclaimed. she was wearing a beautiful pretty tight floral dress, and it looked so good on her. i really felt like kissing her.

i walked in and heard some pretty good music playing in the living room. but Queen was better. i looked at the vinyl that was playing. 'aerosmith?' i asked. 'yeah, it's a new album, and i actually really like it. 'yea, they're cool.' i nodded and smiled.

then i followed her to her room upstairs. she opened her door and wow.. it was um.. messy. usually it was really clean. there were dresses and clothes everywhere. after looking around for a moment i hugged her from behind and started slowly kissing her neck. at first she didn't stop me, but then, of course, she pushed me away and didn't even look at me. 'oh um.. sorry. are you going somewhere?' i asked. 'sorry about the mess, by the way. and yeah, i'm going on a date!' she said, obviously trying to avoid eye contact. a date? what the hell? 'a date?!' i said raising my eyebrows. 'i thought-' before i could finish what i was saying she shook her head, 'oh no. honey, we are nothing, okay? i know you Roger Taylor, i know there's only one thing you want from me. and i'm not that kind of a girl.' she said really seriously. ouch. i knew i was labelled as the guy who had a new girl every other night, and i should have known that Jill thought like that as well. i looked down. 'look, i know we made out once, and it was a mistake! we were drunk. and i'm not gonna do it again and you're not gonna get in all the way.. now excuse me, i have a date to go on to.' she said tapping my shoulder.

i wasn't sure if i even liked her in that way. and i dont 'like' or 'love' girls. but i kinda wanted her, i mean i didn't just want her for one night and then forget about her, but i wasn't sure what it would be like if we were together, and if i was good enough for a real relationship.
then suddenly it hit me. Brian. oh my god Brian would shoot me if he knew about this! Jill and Brian had broken up few years ago but i know he still loves her very much, and it would be so wrong to date your best friend's ex.

'whatever.' i said quietly and walked out of her house, to my car. i sat there in the car for a moment just thinking. then i took a cigarette, placed it in between my lips, lit it and started driving. i didn't even want Jill that bad but the thought of her with someone else really hurt me. i sighed and drove to our flat and walked in.

A/N: yeet this is boring but i hope you guys like it. i PROMISE it's gonna get better when things start to move on. also sorry this is so short.
🌻