Allie

Spencer crawls on top of me, leaning down and bringing his lips to mine as his hand trails down my side.

He pulls away and looks down at me, his hair falling in his face. "Tell me if you need me to stop, okay?"

I nod, giving him a small smile. "I will," I tuck some hair behind his ear.

He smiles right back at me before leaning in and giving me a quick kiss. He positions himself in between my legs before slowly thrusting in, watching my expression as he does. Sure, it's a little uncomfortable...but not nearly as uncomfortable as last time. Maybe it's because of the events that took place beforehand. I close my eyes and clench my jaw at the feeling. He stays still, letting me get used to it and asks, "Are you okay?".

I nod, looking back up at him. "I'm okay. Go ahead," I shoot him a smile, running my fingers down his face.

A tiny smile takes over his lips and a blush spreads across his cheeks. "Okay,"

I bring his face down to mine, connecting our lips as he starts to move. He lets out a low groan into my mouth, one of his hands finding mine and lacing our fingers together.

After a few moments, the uncomfortable feeling dissipates, and I turn my head to the side, pulling out of his kiss to catch my breath. Soon enough, I'm a moaning and whimpering mess beneath him. Every so often, he'll let out a groan into my neck, in between the love bites and kisses.

I can feel pressure building again and I make a snap decision to try the kegel exercises movement. That's supposed to be good during sex, right?

So, I do... tightening my muscles around him.

"F-Fuck, Allie." He breathes out as I let out a whine, biting down on my bottom lip to try to keep quiet. "Fuck. Can you do that again, baby?"

I do it again, earning another delicious groan from him. He looks down at me, keeping his movements going. One of his hands finds my face and he uses his thumb to gently pull my lip from between my teeth. He brings his lips to mine again before moving his free hand in between my legs to work my clit as he maintains his thrusts.

A few whines escape my throat as I feel my orgasm building up. He pulls away, letting the noises come out of my mouth at full volume and bringing his lips to my neck once again.

"Spencer, fuck..." I grab a fistful of his hair. "Oh, my god..."

"Cum for me, baby..." He says into my neck.

Spencer picks up his speed in both areas, getting me to hit my climax within seconds.

"Spencer, god, fuck!" My grip on his hair tightens. I almost feel like I'm pissing myself, a small amount of fluid leaking onto the sheets. I know I'm not, though...

He keeps his thrusts going and with a few more...he's groaning out my name, emptying himself into me. A rather...odd sensation.

"Oh, fuck..." He pulls out, laying down next to me and pulling me into his arms. I scoot up further so that I can give him a kiss.

We both sit there, holding each other. The room is filled by the sound of our heavy breathing. His hand rubs my back in a comforting manner and he rests his forehead against mine.

His hand moves to my hair, pushing it out of my face. He pulls back to look at me, letting his hand rest on my cheek.

"You're so beautiful, Allie..."

I give him a small smile. "You, too."

He leans in, giving me a quick kiss before resting his forehead against mine again.