Allie

Spencer leaves kisses down to my tummy, pulling my pants off the rest of the way as he moves further down my body.

"Spence, hey, can you get the door?" I ask him. "And lock it? Just in case..."

"Mhm," He hums, getting up off of the bed and walking to my door. He closes it and locks it before making his way back to me. "You look so gorgeous," Spencer smiles, leaning over to give me a kiss. "Here, get up..."

I raise an eyebrow at him but do as he says. Spencer takes my place on the bed, then gestures for me to come over.

"Right to it, huh?" I chuckle, crawling on top of him.

"No," Spencer shakes his head as I attempt to get into position to be on top. "Up here, love."

I look at him in disbelief. "What?"

"Up here," He repeats, gesturing toward his head.

"You want me to...?" Uncertainty laces my tone and Spencer seems to pick up on it.

"If you're thinking that you'll smother me, I promise you won't," He chuckles. "Please, I've wanted to do this with you for a while. If you're uncomfortable with it, we don't have to-"

"No, it's just... I've never been in that position before. Well, as you would know." I cut him off, feeling a blush creep onto my cheeks.

"As I would know," He nods. "So?"

"Okay," I tell him with a small smile.

A huge grin spreads across Spencer's lips. "Okay, come here."

Spencer helps me into the best position, hovering over his mouth. His eyes dart from in between my legs, to my face. "If you really don't like it, we can switch to something else. Just tell me, okay?"

I give him a nod, feeling my cheeks heat up even more.

"I have a feeling you'll love it, though," He tells me in between light kisses to my thighs. Without warning, Spencer grips my thighs and pulls me down to his mouth, letting his tongue slowly explore.

It's painfully slow, though. He's teasing me, I just know it.

"Spence," I whine, looking down at him.

He looks up at me, a playful glint in his eyes, then speeds up his movements ever-so-slightly. It's gentle and methodical and he picks up his rhythm in no time. His right hand leaves my thigh, probably venturing down to give himself some pleasure.

In no time, I'm gripping the headboard and riding out a rather intense orgasm. Moans and whines leave my mouth and Spencer looks up at me in what seems like awe.

Once my head is back on correctly, I get off of him, opting for sitting on my knees beside him.

The same look is plastered on his face.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?" I chuckle, raising an eyebrow at him.

"You're just so beautiful," He gives me a shy smile. "Every single inch of you is beautiful, Allie. And...I just love you so much."

I feel a deep blush occupy my cheeks and a dorky smile take over my lips.

"You're still not used to hearing me say that, are you?" Spencer sits up. There's a tiny bit of guilt in his eyes. "I'm sorry that it took so long for me to say it. I'll tell you a million times to make up for it."

"That's not nec-"

"I love you," He says, standing up. "I love you."

"I love you, Spencer," I chuckle, watching as he bends down to grab the condom off of the floor. It must have fallen off of the bed during our shenanigans.