Allie

At six in the morning, Spencer's alarm goes off, pulling us both out of our slumber.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," He says as he turns it off. "I forgot to turn it off, I don't have to be up until eight."

"It's okay," I tell him, stifling a yawn and closing my eyes once again. "What time do you have to leave?"

"Eight-thirty," I hear him say through a yawn.

"In that case, in forty-five minutes I'll get up and make us waffles for breakfast," I open my eyes up to find him staring up at the ceiling. "What's going through that big brain of yours?"

"What if she does ask me to come back?" Spencer turns on his side to face me. Sad brown eyes stare back at me. "I don't get as much time with you as I want as it is, and if I'm travelling... I'll hardly see you."

Oh, he's back to thinking about this.

"Spence, you won't always be travelling. We'll still get together when you're home," I assure him, finding his hand to hold in mine.

He sighs. "I know, but... I don't want to lose any time with you. You've got school and work and I don't want to pull you away from those things."

The air between us falls silent as I try to think of what to say next. Spencer squeezes my hand, looking down at it.

"Spencer, what if..." I start, fading out when I think about what I'm about to say.

"What if?" He asks, raising an eyebrow at me.

I let out a tiny sigh. "What if whenever you came home... I was already there?"

"You want to move in together?"

I can't tell if he likes the idea or totally hates it. His expression isn't giving anything away.

"Well, what would you think of that? If you don't think it's a good idea, then...no, that's not what I was talking about." A nervous laugh escapes my throat. I give him an unsure smile, waiting for him to say something.

A smile tugs at the corners of his mouth. "I like that idea."

"Do you really?" I beam, sitting up in the bed.

"I love it," Spencer sits up, too, bringing his hands to my face. "And I love you."

"I love you," I tell him before pressing a quick kiss to his lips. Pulling back, I rest my forehead on his and place my hands on his shoulders. "Our styles are gonna clash."

"We'll figure it out," He chuckles, bringing his lips back to mine.

Things get a bit steamy when Spencer moves his lips to my neck.

"You're so close to losing," I let out a breathy laugh. "One wrong move-"

"My lips," He says before planting one more kiss on my neck and looking up at me. "Will stay in the safe zones... until you beg me to kiss somewhere else."

"Keep dreaming," I roll my eyes, feeling my cheeks heat up and my breathing get increasingly heavy.

When Spencer brings his lips back to my neck, I just know he's leaving marks.

He pulls away again and reaches for the hem of my shirt.

"What are you doing with that?" I raise an eyebrow at him.

"Taking it off," He says nonchalantly. "So that I can kiss your stomach. Just kisses, love. I'm not losing this bet."

I try to keep my smile at bay as I let him take my shirt off. He'll be the one begging for it, I just know it.