Spencer

We're two weeks deep into the investigation. We've upgraded to a blow up mattress and Allie had Klaus brought in.

She's getting antsy, so am I. The thing is, I've been able to work as usual, minus traveling.

She's stuck inside, without work and school...

She's been able to work out a deal with the studio she works at. They'll let her do data entry from her personal computer, just until she's back to work. She goes through it so quickly, though. It only keeps her occupied for thirty minutes a day.

She's been spending a lot of time with Penelope while I've been working from my desk.

I see movement out of the corner of my eye and look up to see Allie heading toward my desk. She's got one of my sweaters on, and a casual red dress underneath. Her hair is thrown up into a ponytail and her face is void of makeup. She hasn't put any on since we've been here.

"I'm gonna go to the cafeteria. Do you want anything? Jell-o?" She gives me a sweet smile.

"No, honey, I'm okay. Thank you," I flash her a smile before looking back down at the paperwork on my desk.

The girl sits down on the edge of my desk and rests her left hand on top of mine.

"I love you," She tells me.

I look up at her and take her hand, bringing it up to my lips and planting a kiss on her knuckles. "I love you, Allie."

"I love you most," She says, hopping off of my desk. She leans over and presses a kiss to my cheek.

Something seems off. I think it's just that I haven't seen her this happy since we've gotten here. Maybe it's because she's easing into our situation.

"No way," I tell her as she walks off. She turns and gives me one more smile and wave. I wave back at her.

I get lost in the stack of paperwork in front of me, and I don't know how much time ticks by until Penelope comes over to say that she's heading home for the night.

"Already?" I look down at my watch, noting that it's nearly seven o'clock. "I didn't know it was this late. Goodnight, Garcia. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Tell Allie goodnight for me, okay?" The blonde gives me a bright smile.

"I will," I smile back at her, standing up from my desk.

Heading back to our little room, I step inside, expecting to be greeted by my fiancé...

But the room is empty.

A sick feeling takes over my stomach as I look around the room.

I pull out my phone and dial her number. She must still be at the cafeteria.

Her phone goes straight to voicemail, only making me more worried.

I head down to the cafeteria, finding it closed and every table empty.

Fuck... fuck...

After searching everywhere I can think of, I call Emily. My heart is racing and worry is running through every inch of my body.

"Spencer? What is it?" She answers after a couple rings.

"I know you're on a case, but... I can't find Allie," I choke out, running a hand through my hair. "I can't find her. I looked in the bathrooms, the cafeteria, empty offices-"

"Whoa, Reid, slow down. What do you mean?"

"She's gone, Emily!" I shout, giving the cat a spook and making him look up at me from on top of the couch where he was sleeping soundly. "She left, she left everything except for her wallet and her phone, but it's off. I should look up her card history. Maybe she got a cab..." I sit down in front of Allie's laptop and press the power button, turning it on. The screen powers up, showing me her email inbox. There's a flagged message at the top with the subject reading 'Spencer Reid'.