Spencer

Allie and I sit next to each other at the table in the dining room as we all eat dinner and chat about the year.

"I'm grateful that we're all still going strong," Rossi says about the current topic. Things we're grateful for. "I think that my favorite part of the year was getting married."

"Fourth time's a charm, old man," Derek raises his glass. "We're all very happy for you. Hey, I heard that Allie caught the bouquet. When's the big day, pretty boy?"

I feel my cheeks heat up and look over at Allie, both of us giving the other an awkward grin.

"We haven't set a date yet. We're getting all of the finer details worked out. Uh, flowers, color schemes—"

"You two should get married here!" Penelope suggests excitedly. "A little backyard wedding!"

"Ehh," I groan through my teeth at the idea. JJ has her wedding in Rossi's backyard.

Emily speaks up, shaking her head. "No, I feel like that's a bad omen." There's a hint of amusement to her tone.

Garcia grimaces. "Ooh. Maybe you're right. Don't do that."

I can't help but to chuckle. "We talked about having the ceremony at the Einstein Planetarium. Then, the reception at a banquet hall close by."

"The Planetarium? That'd be gorgeous. Can you even book that for a ceremony?" Tara asks, taking a sip of her drink.

Allie nods happily. "Yeah, plus Spencer has a friend that's the museum coordinator."

"So, what was everyone's favorite moment of the year? I think mine was when I got together with Penelope," Luke puts his arm around her and plants a kiss on her cheek. "It took me long enough to admit that I liked her."

I can't help but to smile at them. Penelope went from loathing him when he first joined the team, to dating him just a few years later. I'm so happy for them.

We go around the table and everyone lists off their favorite events from this past year. Allie goes first.

"Um, well, getting engaged is up there. Then... trying to get married in Vegas when we were drunk."

"And our tattoos," I add to her list with a chuckle.

"Pretty boy, you got a tattoo?" Derek raises an eyebrow at me.

"No way! Where?" Tara gasps.

I feel my cheeks turning red. "It's, uh, it's on my hip."

Emily chuckles. "You're the last person I'd expect to get a tattoo."

"What's it of? Did you get Allie's name tattooed like she did yours?" Luke asks, an amused look on his face.

I nod at him, looking down at my food. "I did. It's the same font as hers and it says 'Alexandria'."

"What about you, Spence?" Allie rests her hand on my thigh, making me look at her. She looks up at me with a grin. "What was your favorite moment?"

I think for a second, biting my bottom lip lightly. "Well, those that you mentioned. Then when we went to Hershey Park and our anniversary. I know it isn't this year, but I know that my favorite moment next year will be on June sixteenth."

Everyone looks super confused.

"Wait, I thought you hadn't set a date yet," Penelope looks at both of us with a furrowed brow.

"We haven't," Allie chuckles.

Emily's expression turns to one of realization, since she already knew about the pregnancy. Everyone else still looks rather stumped. I can almost hear the Jeopardy music playing.