Rich Bitch

Jungkook

      "...so I told her to mind her own fucking business but that fucking slut just laughed in my face and—hey! Are you even listening to me?!"
       Groaning, I rub my eyes. "No, I've been trying to drown out your loud obnoxious squeaky voice for the last ten minutes. How do you survive without breathing that long, Jimin?"
       He huffs in outrage and smacks me. "You're a fucking bitch sometimes, Kook. I was relaying a very important conversation from that whore sister of yours!"
       Rolling my eyes, I lean back and stretch my arms around the outside of the jacuzzi, the hands massaging my shoulders relaxing and very nice. "Jimin I really don't need to hear how you and Jennie fought over that stupid red sweater again. Why don't you just buy your own instead of bumming it from her constantly and starting an argument?"
       He slumps back against the jacuzzi. "I won't give her the satisfaction! She should just stop asking questions when I go into her closet."
       Smirking, I sip my Chardonnay and sigh. "Trying to impress the new guy, huh?"
       He blushes. "W-What? No!"
      "I've seen you eye him like a piece of meat that you've been starving for. Even I admit he's a snack. A perfect little omega just for the taking. You need to take care of it before someone else does." I warn.
        He frowns. "Have you noticed anyone else looking at him? Tell me the deets you bitch!"
      "Well I'm sure everyone with eyes can see how cute and tasty he is. You know not many omegas go to our school. It's predominantly alpha reigned. He's like a little lamb in a den of...wolves." I laugh. "Pun intended."
       Scowling, He chugs his drink and tosses the expensive glass, chuckling as it shatters and the maid has to clean it up. "Let's go out tonight. Tomorrow ends our holiday break. I want to enjoy our last night before hell classes begin."
       I nod. "Fine. Perhaps you should call and invite Namjoon?" I tease.
       He huffs. "Why would I ever want anything to do with that bitch? It was one time, God! I'd never fuck his clumsy ass again. It was a dare anyway!"
      I give him a duh look. "He's Kim Taehyung's older brother. Get him to go and maybe he'll invite his little omega brother." I snort. "And we both know he fucked your ass, midget. I have pictures to prove it for blackmail purposes." I say matter of factly.
       His eyes widen. "Holy fuck! You motherfucking cock sucking hoe!" He climbs out of the jacuzzi, uncaring about being naked in front of a room full of staff and grabs his things. "I can't believe he sent you pictures! That lying whore! I'll see you tonight! I have plans to make, phones to call, and sluts to bury!"
       I watch him go, shaking my head. How the fuck have we remained friends for so long? I honestly can't fathom what I see in him. He doesn't even act like an alpha. Why the hell did I agree to let him live in my house?
Just because I wanted to be the greatest friend, I just had to offer him a place to stay while his parents moved to Busan to renovate their family estate. Ugh. I'm too nice.
I lazily climb out and wrap a towel around my hips, ignoring the blushing maids as I pass. Their eyes roaming all over my body as if they think they have a chance. Get real, bitch. I don't like them easy. I like a challenge.
These stupid sluts are just getting annoying now. I'm almost eighteen and need to get a real equal standing of someone with substance that doesn't just want my money and cock. Sure, both are large and amazing but still. I want more.
Rolling my eyes, I pass Jimin's room as he screeches on the phone probably to Namjoon. I laugh. I don't really have any photos but his dumb bitch ass gave himself away. I can't believe he let another alpha fuck him. And Namjoon of all people? WTF.
       The only reason they let the clumsy oaf in our school is because of his genius rep. He's smart book wise but I sometimes wonder about his street smarts. He doesn't seem to have any fucking sense.
      He's also obsessed with Jimin.
      Fucking hilarious.
How great will be to watch the train wreck of Jimin wooing Namjoon's younger omega brother while dodging the other alpha's advances. Oh, I live for the drama. It keeps thinks nice and interesting.
As I imagine all the havoc I plan to create around the threesome, I dress casually in a blue silk shirt and light colored ripped skinny jeans. Timberland boots and a little messy shake of my black hair and we're in business. Fucking perfect, of course.
Grabbing my wallet and keys, I head down stairs and wait for my loudmouth best friend who comes down nearly thirty minutes later with his silver hair tussled and a loose fitting white button down and skinny jeans.
I raise a brow.
"I didn't copy you. You don't own skinny jeans, Jeon." He rolls his eyes, somewhat pouting.
I roll my shoulders as we step out into the fresh night. "Not yet but it could happen."
"Let's just go."
"Namjoon rub you the wrong way?"
He gasps in outrage. "Never mention him again! Ever! He won't let me talk to the omega because apparently I'm not 'good enough' for him! Me? Not good enough? Insanity."
I snicker. This is going to be a good night. I can feel it.

So...I'm totally channeling Roger from American dad as Jimin's personality just a bit. It cracks me up so much haha. If you haven't seen it you have to watch it and discover the joy that is Roger. 😂😂😁