Drama

Jin

I help clean up the blood from Jungkook's nose all the whole listening to a lost and scared Jimin ramble on. I feel his pain—well, a little. I've never been in quite a situation but the pregnancy scare is real.
The fact he actually is pregnant as well as his omega and the fact both his lovers are brothers? Holy shit. I would shit my pants.
Soon after, Jungkook excuses himself to get some work done while I try to console his friend. "It'll be okay."
He bites his lip, wiping his eyes and scowling down at his hand. "I can't believe I punched him. I'm surprised he didn't punch me back." He sighs.
I smile. "You're his best friend. I think the surprise helped you, though."
"Yeah. Well. I would have let him."
"Don't say that...if you don't mind me asking..." I hesitate. "Can you tell me how this happened?"
He pouts. "I don't even know. It all just got out of control. I only wanted—want—Taehyung. I started going out with Joon so he would let me see his brother. I slept with him for money and material stuff." He groans. "Whenever Joon finally let me hang out with Taehyung...well...things escalated quickly and one thing led to another and..." He shrugs. "I w-wanted to mate Taehyung. I know I'm just a beta but most people think I'm an alpha. I could keep up the pretense if not for this!" He motions down at his stomach which is still flat and smooth.
"Do they know? How does Taehyung feel about being pregnant? Does Namjoon know he's pregnant?" I start out.
Looking away, he sighs. "He's excited. He feels the same about me b-but he doesn't know about my relations with his hyung. He'll hate me. He's afraid to tell Namjoon, though, and I agreed we should wait. It was fine and we were planning when—"
"What?" I ask when he stops.
"Then I started getting sick, too."
I bite my lip, battling internally with myself. "Do you want it? Your baby?"
"Are you serious? Hell no! I'm terrified. I want to be an appa one day not an eomma!"
I think about Hoseok and his past. "I have a friend. H-he had an abortion. I know it's a horrible thing and should only be used as a last resort but...it's something to consider."
He looks up, wide eyes. "H-he did? I don't know if I could do something so extreme. I'm scared but..."
"I get it. It's a scary topic and I just brought it up as an option not a suggestion." I explain.
"I know. Thanks, Mr. Kim." He grins.
I wince. "Just call me...Jin hyung. I'm your best friend's husband. Might as well."
He leans over and hugs me. "Thanks for being here for me even though you don't really know me. I'm sure I seem like a psycho drama queen."
I snort. "No more than Jungkook or my best friend, Hoseok. He's a piece of work."
"I'd like to meet him one day. He sounds like my kinda guy."
"He's fun and happy usually but very hormonal right now."
       "I guess I am, too, a little bit." He mumbles. "I guess I should apologize."
       "Nah. Jungkook is a big boy. He can handle being smacked around and besides he can't hurt you back. It's unfair—you being a pregnant beta and all." I chuckle.
      He joins in. "Right. He can't hurt me now. I'm invincible!"
     "At least from physical violence."
     "Hey...Jin hyung?"
      I smile at his hesitation of calling my name. "Yup?"
     "You and Kook have been married for a few months now...when are you planning on having a baby?" His question is very innocent I presume but I hate the way I automatically tense up at the thought of carrying Jeon Jungkook's baby.
      He's changed, sure, but I still have my own priorities and hopefully he will respect them enough to let me decide when I'm ready for creating an heir...a family.
      "I don't..I don't know. Hopefully a few years down the road."
       He tilts his head in confusion. "Didn't they tell you?"
      "Tell me what?"
      "It's written in Jungkook's inheritance that he must be mated with an heir before his 21st birthday."
      All the color drains from my face. That's less than three years away. "Why? Isn't that a bit young for him? He's only eighteen."
      He shrugs. "Yeah, well, have you met his parents? They are decently nice people to those they like but they can be really scary and powerful. Why do you think Jungkook rushed you into a marriage? As soon as he found someone that actually held and kept his interest, he moved fast. It's partly because he's a possessive clueless jackass but also partly because he needs to keep a time frame in mind. It's why he made having an heir a clause in your 'relationship'. Honestly? I highly doubt he even wants any kids but he doesn't have a choice. He could lose everything. His parents love him but love control even more. If you don't give him an heir in the next two years then he will lose all his money and the company he's worked so hard to take over."
       "That's...that's insane! Who would take it over if he couldn't have an heir then?"
      "His eldest cousin. He's the next in line and second most powerful alpha to Jungkook in the Jeon family."
      "How do you know all this and I don't? I'm his husband!"
      "Well I've known them forever. He told me about all this once—years and years ago. He thought it was wholly unfair and I agree. You'd figure forcing a young barely adult alpha into a marriage and having his own kid would just distract from maintaining the business but I don't know. I don't think like them, I guess."
       "God." I feel so overwhelmed. Why hasn't anyone told me any of this?! I deserve to know since it involves my life, too!
       "Yup. Well...I'm hungry. Want to steal Jungkook's favorite car and trash it with junk food?"
      I consider saying no but then...what the hell. "Sure but I drive!" I've been dying to drive his sweet beautiful sports car plus it's a good distraction from the shit storm that is slowly becoming my life.
       Yay me.