One Night Stand

Jungkook

I trail my lips over the cute shaky omega's throat, using my scent to wash away that other irrelevant fucker that dared to touch such an exquisite creature as this omega. No. He obviously belongs to me. I wanted him the moment I set eyes on him.
       I squeeze his thigh and mouth sloppy kisses on his neck. He moans and leans back. "Tell me what I want to hear." I demand, grasping his chin and forcing him to meet my dominant gaze.
        "T-tell you what?" His voice is breathy and nervous.
       My lips twitch. "Tell me how much you want me. Tell me how wet you are right now for my cock." I suck a hickey on his throat. "I bet you're drenched."
        His moans get louder and he nods. "Y-Yes."
       "Do you want me to fuck you, omega? Fill up that tight ass. I'll make you cream for me so good." I whisper growl in his ear. "I want to hear you scream my name."
       He whines, nodding. I smirk as he climbs into my lap and presses me back against the booth, his lips crashing into mine and tangling our tongues together.
       I grope his ass, groaning as I feel the wetness seeping through his pants. Oh fuck. Even better than I imagined. He tastes so fucking sweet. Like cherries and raspberry and rum.
       I grab his hips and force him still as I rut up against his ass, sliding my painfully hard cock against his covered hole. I break away. "My place. Now." I growl, standing up with him in my arms.
        He sucks in a deep breath as I stride down the stairs, out of the club, and towards my car across the street. He clings to me, his head resting against my shoulder. "Y-you're strong."
"Don't fall asleep on me, baby. I want you fully awake and aware when I'm inside you."
       He whines, clenching his thighs around me as I lower him into the passenger seat of my car. Jimin will just have to make due on his own.
       I race towards my mansion and park. Hastily unbuckling, I look over at the half conscious omega. He yawns. "Am I boring you, baby?" I ask, teasing.
His eyes widen and he gasps. "What? No! I just...I'm just..."
I get out of the car and help him out, pulling him towards the steps. He clings to my side and continues to stumble. He's so fucking messed up but that shit ain't stopping me. He was meant to be fucked by me tonight.
I slam him against the wall and take his mouth hungrily, my hands sliding under his shirt to tweak and rub his nipples. He chokes out a loud moan. "Oh, is baby sensitive?" I tease.
He bites his lip, trembling. His eyes are dilated to an extreme. Is he on something? Good thing he's with me. I'll take good care of him.
I ignore the giggling and shy maids watching us as I haul him up to my room, for once hating my large as fuck house. This is taking way too long!
He struggles to keep up as I push him through the door and onto the bed. I slowly begin unbuttoning my shirt. "Strip for me." I demand.
He blinks, moving way too slow for my liking. I stop working my own shirt and grab his, ripping it open forcefully, buttons popping everywhere.
He groans, panting and squirming on the bed. I quickly haul his skin tight jeans off along with his boxers. He stretches lazily, sexily. His dark eyes watching my every move. He confidently spreads his legs for me, revealing his slippery little pink hole and hard cock. The tip leaking sweet nectar. His hole flexes as I stare.
Tsking, I slap my hand over it and rub teasingly, making him cry out and arch off the bed. His trembling thighs attempt to close around my arm but I hold steady, slipping two fingers deep inside him.
He clenches around me. "Fuck yourself on my fingers like the dirty little slut you are. Pretend it's my cock." I demand, licking my lips as I watch his body convulse and rock against my hand, his ass swallowing my fingers perfectly. Fuck, I need in there.
I remove my fingers much to his protests and smack his ass loving the bounce. "Hands and knees, omega." I shove my own pants and underwear down, desperate to take him. He gasps, clumsily doing as I say, displaying his ass for me. I stroke my cock, slapping it against his wet hole a few times, loving his body jerking each time.
"Like that, baby?"
He moans, nodding. "J-just fuck me please. Put it in.."
"Patience, filthy whore." I chuckle, reaching over to the nightstand, grabbing a condom. Sliding it on, I stroke my cock between his cheeks a few times letting his natural lubricant slick me up.
He clenches the sheets tightly as I press inside. He's tighter than I expected. Groaning, I slam all the way inside him in one smooth motion. He lurches forward in surprise, crying out but I hold his hips in place as I begin pounding inside him.
"Play with your nipples. I want to see them red and raw." I growl in his ear.
Whimpering, he shudders and begins rubbing his chest as instructed. I continuously slam inside him, the base of my cock slapping harshly against his ass, turning his flesh red.
       I love it. It's art.
I wish I could feel him without the condom but I'm not stupid. I know better especially with omegas. The risks...I groan, my head thrown back as sweat drenches our bodies.
"Ah! J-Jungkook....I'm gonna c-cum!" He cries.
I reach down and stroke his cock frantically as I fuck his ass. "Cum. I want to feel you cream on my fucking cock, slut." The urge to bite down on his neck is almost too much but I resist. Instead, I jerk his head back by the hair, hearing him scream as he releases.
I fuck him through it roughly, faltering only when a large gush of fluid pulses around my cock and soaks our legs. My eyes widen in shock as he slumps down in the mess.
"God fucking damn, I didn't know you were a squirter."
He blushes, hiding his face. "I d-didn't know. Never happened...before..." he mumbles, embarrassed.
Grinning, I haul his hips back up and continue to fuck him, chasing my release as he cries and claws at the wet sheets. "You're going to cum again, baby boy." I demand, hitting his prostate dead on over and over again as he moans and trembles, his thighs tightening around me.
My own orgasm rears up as he cums again. I pull out quickly to observe the mess he makes on the bed. Thick streams of cum streak his stomach and while his ass releases an unbelievable amount of fluid. Like a fountain. I've never seen anything like it and I've seen a lot.
      Holy fuck. Could he get any hotter? I love that I'm the only one to ever make him squirt, too. He covers his face with his hands as I stroke my cock over his chest and jerk off the condom, cumming all over his hands and face.
I force his mouth open and push my still pulsing cock in his mouth. "Suck me off. Take it." He sucks the head, licking around my tip as I release more cum in his mouth. He whimpers and swallows it all like the filthy omega he is.
When I can't take the sensitivity anymore, I pull out and groan, flopping down on the bed beside him. I take a deep breath and look over to see the poor guy already past out.
Smiling, I admire his body and the handiwork of my marks all over it. I'm sticky and wet from his releases and usually I'd be pissed if someone I fucked made such a mess but him? I want him to soil all my sheets over and over again. I want to push his body beyond the limit and see what else he can do.
I get comfortable, closing my eyes. I'll clean up in the morning. I'm fucking exhausted. That was...by far the best sex I've ever had and that's saying something.
I can't wait until we wake up. I'm going to fuck him again. Maybe raw this time. I want it too much. No way am I letting this one slip through my fingers.
This omega was made for me, clearly. I'm more than sure it won't be a problem keeping him by my side. After all, who doesn't want me? I rather like the thought of making him my possession.
I think I could even see myself claiming him and creating a future. My parents would be more than satisfied at my choice of mate, I think.
I'll let him know my decision when we wake up in the morning. He will be mine and I know he'll be very happy. Finally someone has truly caught the attention of Jeon Jungkook. He'd make a wonderful trophy mate to showcase around.
      Jealous eyes on us constantly, wanting what's mine...I smile at the thought. Ah, it's nice being me and getting everything I want.