Not So Innocent

Jin

I'm nervous as Jungkook leads me up the stairs by the hand. After catching a cab back to our place, he immediately chucked his bags at the door and with one look—took me by the hand.
I know exactly what's coming next.
And I want it just as much as he does. I've missed him this last week. If it wasn't for being so stressed about everything else I might have gone crazy from lack of...attentions. Jungkook's hands are something special. His entire body actually but still...
He pauses at the door to our bedroom, frowning.
"Is something wrong?" I ask hesitantly.
When he looks up, his expression is strained. "I'm sorry."
Confused, I feel my heart clench at his words. Does he not want me now...did he change his mind? "For what?"
He walks into the room and urges me to sit on the bed, kneeling down before me and clutching my hands. Is he going to leave me? Oh my god...I knew he was upset.
He takes a deep breath. "I'm sorry. For everything. For the way I behaved when we first met. How I forced you into all this. Gave you no options. I degraded you and made you feel like you were nothing but a toy to me." He stares at the ring on my finger.
My lips part but nothing comes out. It's not like it isn't true. I'm...happy to be here now but that wasn't always the case and I won't lie and say it wasn't. I hated him for a long time. "Jungkook—"
"I've been thinking a lot about those early days and I wish I could go back and change the way I acted and treated you. I should have cherished and adored you but instead I forced myself on you and took away your voice."
I lick my dry lips, wondering where this is going. "It's okay."
"No, it's not okay. How can that be okay? And the worst thing is that my entire family—everyone—condoned it. Allowed me to treat you like that. Never stopped me or put me in my place. It's not okay." He groans, tightening his grip on me. "I just hate that I've created this fear in you that makes you feel you can't talk to me. That you can't trust me."
My breath catches in my throat. Realization taking place. I release my hands from his to cup his face, leaning down and kissing him.
I stare into his eyes, very serious. "Jeon Jungkook...I won't lie and say that our beginning wasn't difficult or even acceptable. I won't deny that it hurt a lot. That I felt helpless and like less of a person. I won't say that your family didn't belittle me by accepting me as your possession and not acknowledging my wants and needs...but..." I look away, embarrassed. "But...I don't know, maybe I needed someone stubborn like you to push me. I never would have mated anyone if not for you. I never would have changed my perspective on things in my life and things I now want in my future. I used to complain all the time about you being young and not knowing what you might want in your future but I also never took my own advice. I'm still young, too. I let myself forget that I could change, too."
He smiles a little, caressing my outer thighs. "Baby, I never changed my mind about you. From the very beginning. I knew I wanted you. Knew you were my future. I might have changed my approach and grew up a bit mentally but the fact I had to have you by my side never once faltered."
Snorting, I roll my eyes. "I love you, Jungkook. I know we haven't even been together a whole year yet. I know most of our time together has been rushed and pressured or long distance but I'm willing to let go of the past and work towards our future together."
His smile widens and he kisses me again before standing up. "I want that. I love you, too, Jin." He chuckles looking a little embarrassed as he rubs the back of his neck. "Actually...I have a confession."
"You can tell me anything." I reassure.
Grinning, he bends down, resting his fists on either side of my body on the bed, leaning in to press his lips to my ear. "I have a serious teacher student kink. Think maybe we could replay that past before letting it go?"
My face flushes and I feel my body heat up at his words. If I'm being honest with myself...god, that fact of him being my student seriously turned me on, too. I just buried that desire deep down in shame.
Licking my lips, I stare up at him coyly. "Mhm, Mr. Jeon. You've been very bad boy—leaving me all alone to fend for myself. Being too irresistible and letting people see what belongs to me—I think you deserve a punishment." I tease, slowly laying back on the bed.
His eyes darken with lust and he hisses, following me down on the bed, hovering over me. "Is that right, Professor Jeon? What exactly is my punishment? I'll do anything."
I gulp at how naughty this is. How much I love it. By the look of barely contained need in his eyes, I know he loves it, too. I grab his shirt and jerk him closer. "You have to pleasure me. Only when I'm fully satisfied will you pass my class."
Groaning, he lets himself fall fully on top of me, his weight pressing me down as he takes my lips. Kissing me hard and deep. "Oh, I'll pleasure you alright. You better fucking believe that I'll take care you. I'll have you begging me to stop pleasuring and giving you what you need." His deep husky voice vibrates right through me, my toes curling at the images of what he can do to me.
I moan, tilting my head up and baring my throat to him. "B-better do it right...n-no second chances..." I mumble. I have no idea what's even coming out of my mouth, I need it so bad.
He sits up and slowly begins unbuttoning my shirt. "Baby, let's start over and relive our first time." He pecks my lips. "But this time I'll cherish you like you deserve. Let me take you higher than you've ever been before, love."
      Nodding, I sit up and remove his shirt, admiring his strong chest and abs. "Yes."
     He beams down at me. "Play with me?"
     I bite my lip. "Yes."