Over It

Jungkook

"You're here rather early."
Soyeon glances up at me as I enter the office two days after my rut and Jin's heat. I've been lazy and just lounged withy mate in bed, both of us getting to know each other for real. It's been nice.
I regret having to leave for work but I can't be irresponsible. My work is important. I haven't forgotten about Soyeon just barging into our room, either. I'm sure she got a nice show.
      "Y-Yeah. I've been coming in early everyday to take care of things here while you've been...indisposed." A blush covers her cheeks.
      Smirking, I stride confidently to my desk and wait as she slowly climbs to her feet and begins gathering her things. "Did you need something?"
      "Huh?"
     "The other day. It must have been extremely important to just barge into our marital room like that. Sorry you had to see our lovemaking." Not sorry. Not one bit. Quite the contrary. I enjoyed it.
      She gasps. "W-What?! Oh...it was n-nothing. I'm so sorry about that." She bows over and over.
     Placing my hand on her shoulder, I stop her. "It's okay. I would just suggest you knock or call first if you need something in the future. Never know when we might be...busy."
     Her gaze drops and she nods. "Of course. Won't happen again, Kookie."
      I frown at the nickname. I really don't like when she calls me that. I don't want to rudely correct her, though. She seems traumatized enough.
      "Hm. Very well. I'll take the work from here. You can go home if you like."
     "No! I w-want to stay and help. There's a lot to be done before our next company meeting. I'll stay and work on the preparations."
      I shrug. "Suit yourself." I settle in my seat and begin going over all the work she's done and whatever needs to be completed. I have to admit she's done a lot. The woman can work at least.
     I don't like how she thinks she's closer to me than she is, though. I don't think my mate would appreciate that, either. I smile. My mate. Im mildly shocked that he actually allowed me to mark him. He was so adamant against it before.
      Whistling, I put the phone to my ear and dial.
     "Jeon Jungkook! What have you done to my child?!"
      Wincing, I remove the phone from my ear with such a shrill voice. "Eomma! Why do you have Jin's phone?!"
      "The poor thing is crippled! Can't even get out of bed! You better get home right now and cater to your mate!"
     Rolling my eyes at her dramatics, I lean back and relax in my chair. "He's fine. I made sure of that before I left and I told him to stay in bed and rest. Why are you bothering him? Let me talk to him."
      "I was just checking on him and the poor thing looked so pale and sick. Kept clutching his stomach. I had the maids give him pain meds. He's sleeping right now."
      "That still doesn't explain why you have his phone..." I deadpan.
     She sniffs. "I wanted to talk to my son and you never call me. I knew you'd eventually call your mate." A smile plays in her voice now.
      I groan. "You saw." Accusingly.
     She gasps. "I was just checking over his bruising. You are too hard on you mate, my son."
     "You are crazy! Why are you checking over his body? Did he let you do that?! I bet he did not." Crossing my arms angrily.
     She doesn't answer for a long moment. "You need to come home now, mister! Come take care of your baby." She hangs up.
      Scoffing, I drop my phone down on my desk and rub my temples. Damn meddler. Can't ever just keep to herself.  Ugh.

     When I get home, I ignore her annoyingly judgy face and head up the stairs to the bedroom. I'm surprised to see it empty when I enter.
     My eyes search the room but see nothing. The bathroom door opens to reveal a dripping wet and fresh smelling omega in my black silk robe. His hair wet and messy.
      He stops short when he sees me. "You're home early..."
      Licking my lips, I stalk towards him slowly and corner him against the door. "Mhm.." I press my palms against the wall on either side of his head and lean in, kissing his plump pink lips none too gently.
     His breath catches and hesitantly he places his arms around my waist, returning the kiss. "You smell amazing, my mate." I whisper against his mouth, my tongue sliding in to taste.
      He moans. "Y-you do, too."
     I spend a decent amount on his mouth before reluctantly pulling back, knowing he's way too sore to continue anything heavier. I brush the damp hair out of his face. "I missed you."
     Blushing, he looks down. "Did you?"
     "Mhm hm." My fingers trail down the front of the robe and teasingly slide inside to his touch hot skin.
     His eyes glaze over a little much to my delight.
     Smiling, I swiftly lift him into my arms making him yelp. "To bed, sweetheart."
     He grumbles but doesn't protest as I sit him back in bed and fix the sheets around him. "Hungry? Thirsty? Need anything?"
     He looks embarrassed. "No, I'm fine. I ate earlier and just took a shower. Your mom came to visit."
     I huff. "I know. She stole the phone when I called to check up on you." Scowling.
     He grins. "She was very...thorough...in her questioning about us."
     "I'm so sorry about her. She doesn't know when to stop."
     "It's okay, really. I'm used to her antics. Besides it obvious you got your personality from her." He teases.
     I'm offended. "What does that mean?!"
    "Don't take offense. I do like your mom and..." he looks away. "I obviously like you. A little." Sniffing.
     I beam and kiss his cheek. "Well I like you a lot, Jeon Seokjin." I announce proudly. "I've officially ensnared you into my trap. You're mine forever." I tease, trailing my lips slowly back to his.
      His lip twitch just as I take them. "Whatever, Jeon."
     "Mhm. You know you love me."
     He hesitates, staring into my eyes. "M-maybe."