Oh Shit

Jin

     The marker slips out of my hand as I stare in horrified silence at the late student. Jeon Jungkook aka the son of the owners of the university. Jeon Jungkook...the known trouble maker I've been continuously warned about since my first day.
     Jeon Jungkook. The alpha I let ravish me a few nights ago. I can't breathe. This isn't good. I'm going to be fired. He's going to out me as an omega. He's a minor! I'm in so much trouble!
       I try not to hyperventilate and force my body to turn back towards the board, aware of the other students in the room. I can feel his cocky knowing smirk on my ass the entire rest of class and I continuously stumble over my lesson, my face flushed the entire time.
       I've never been so relieved in my life for the bell to ring. I slump down at my desk as the students file out. I just want to die right now. A single pair of footsteps lazily make their way up to me and I don't even have to look to know it's him.
       Taking a deep breathe, I meet his arrogant gaze. How old is he? He doesn't look like a high schooler. "What do you want from me?" I ask. "Are you going to blackmail me?" I demand, cutting straight to the point.
       He scoffs, placing his palms down on the edge of my desk and leaning forward, eliciting dominance. "Blackmail? Baby why do I need to do something like that?"
       I flinch at the pet name, glancing around to see if anyone heard him. "Don't call me that! I'm your teacher!" Hissing out under my breath.
He chuckles and the husky sound brings me back to that night. Oh god...he leans forward even more until we're eye to eye, his face a couple inches from mine.
"I think we both know you're more than just my teacher, beautiful." His mouth moves to my ear making me shiver. I close my eyes, hating my body for reacting. "Remember..."
       Snapping back to my senses, I push him away and stand up. "Enough! This is completely inappropriate behavior, Jeon!"
       He scoffs. "Don't command me, omega. We both know who's in charge here." He steps forward, crowding me against the white board, an arrogant smirk playing on his lips.
        "D-Don't. Don't do this. The other night was a mistake, Jungkook. Don't make this out to be more than it was. It was a stupid drunken mistake on my part. Let's just forget it happened. I'm your teacher and you are just my student. That's all."
        His smirk slowly changes into an expression of annoyance. "I don't think so. I don't want to forget it happened and I won't." He pushes against me, his hands slapping against the wall by my head, caging me in. "And I'm going to make sure you never forget it, either."
        "P-please..." I whisper, staring into his hungry eyes. "Please, I can't lose this job. It was just a one night stand. It meant nothing. I didn't know you were a minor. I could go to jail—"
       "I'm eighteen. Not a minor." His smile reappears, a finger dipping over my covered collarbones. "And as long as you do as I say...I'll make sure you keep this job you love so much." He jerks down the neck of my sweater to reveal my still bruised throat.
I blush, hating myself for being affected by him. This is wrong. "W-What do you want?"
A wicked glint reflects through his dark eyes. Licking his lips, he eyes me from head to toe. "I want you..." he leans in and licks my ear. "To be mine."
"I'm not yours to own. I'm not your property."
"Not yet, omega. You'd be surprised how low I'm willing to stoop in able to get what I want. Oh, this will be fun making you cave in to me." He chuckles.
My hand wiggles between us to push on his chest weakly. I'm ashamed at how needy and shameless my body is reacting. My hole already wet and ready for him. Images of him taking me hard and fast over my desk fill my mind. Sinful dirty imagines that make my mouth go dry and pulse jump in my throat.
"I w-won't. I'm much more professional than that, Jeon. This is my dream career and I'm not ruining it over a one night stand that I fully regret!" I raise my voice and push him off me. The surprise is enough for me to escape out of the corner I backed myself into.
       He stalks after me but I manage to successfully grab my things and test papers to grade and walk out into the hall where witnesses prevent him from doing anything too crazy.
        He glares at me. "I own this fucking school, Jin. I'm still the exact same dominant and arrogant man that you let fuck you the other night. You think I give a fuck what these losers think?" He huffs.
       I stop walking, my fingers clenching tightly to my briefcase. "Please just drop this, Jungkook. I'm just your teacher. Nothing more. That won't change. You can't change my mind about this."
       He growls. "You think that little of me? You have no idea what I can do."
       "Why?" I turn around to face him. "Why does it have to be me? You're young. You can literally have just about anyone with a single look. Why can't you just let me be. Me leaving that morning should have been enough proof for you that I'm not interested."
       For a split second hurt flashes in his eyes but it changes instantly to anger. He clenches his fists. A smirk drags across his face. "Maybe that's the problem. I only want you because I can't have you." He steps forward forcing me to step back. "Maybe you should just give me what I want and I'll get bored and leave you alone. Won't that be easier for the both of us?"
       "I'm not a toy to play with and discard when done!"
       "But isn't that what you did to me? You really played that innocent omega card well, didn't you? In truth you're just as fucked up as the rest of us—using people. You used me to get off and ditched me but now you're saying I'm wrong? Yeah, fuck you."
       I flinch. He's not totally wrong. "I wasn't in my right state of mind and you know it. I was drugged and drunk and you kept coming on to me! Anyone would have given in to that situation!"
       He snorts. "Whatever helps you sleep at night, baby. Just know that you chose the wrong alpha to ignore and play with. I will have what I want." He threatens, his eyes flashing red for an instant.
       I swallow hard, trying not to show my fear. God, why? Why did I have to do something so stupid. Sleeping with one of my students. I just started my career and it's already over, it seems.
      "Just stay away from me, Jeon."
      "Not likely, my lovely teacher. Besides..." he smiles a strange innocent bunny like smile that disarms me. How can he look like that and be threatening me?! "You'll need someone to watch over you so no one finds out your omega status...it'd be a shame, right? You wouldn't be able to work if the students knew..."
       "Are you going to tell them?" I demand.
        His sweet smile widens. "Of course not. After all, I want you all to myself. I don't share. Ever. Just keep that in mind, baby. You became mine when you let me into your body. I've never been good at sharing my possessions."
        I close my eye and try to breathe normally. Beyond angry. "I'm not you—" When I open my eyes, he's gone and I'm alone.
How'd he leave that fast?!
Oh shit. This is really bad.