Not So Innocent Pt.2

Jungkook

I still have some left over regrets but I try to push them back and just focus on my mate. On his pleasure. On making him happy despite our beginning circumstances. I'm glad he's not holding any grudges but feel he still has the right to.
I'm lucky beyond measure at how accepting Jin is of me and my past insufferable immaturity. I will spend the rest of my life proving to him this wasn't a mistake. That my pushing and insane efforts to capture him as mine weren't in vein.
"...Jungkook...ahh..." He whimpers as I painstakingly remove his boxers with my teeth making sure to trail my face over his bulge in a teasingly torturous manner.
     His hands clench the sheets tightly as I sit up and open his legs wide. His body just as perfect and unblemished as that first time. That amazingly first night after the club. His reactions to me.
      I know now it was wrong for me to take him that night, that way. He was obviously drugged and unable to articulate actual protests to what I was doing to him but I still did it—Knowing he was out of it. Knowing he couldn't say no. It takes away from the extreme pleasure I experienced when I think about it now. It was a shit move.
      And it was rape. Pure and simple. Whether he chooses to acknowledge that or voice it is entirely up to him but I know he knows what it was, too. He hinted at it in a past argument. He was right.
      That second time during his heat when I cornered him in his classroom despite his protests. That was also a form of rape. A form of omega oppression I used simply because I'm an alpha. It was wrong. I knew he didn't have a choice. I used his own body against him for my own selfish needs. Just because I wanted him.
      I want to erase those memories and replace them with new ones. Less about degradation and violence and abuse of power and more about adoration and love. Equality. I know that's all he wants. I fucking love this omega with everything in me and will give him anything.
      I'm not getting sappy—our lovemaking will always be rough and wild and hot but maybe a touch more care involved. I want him to always be first in every way to me—even in bed. I want to cater to his body until he's fully sated before I even think about myself. It's only fair.
      "Now tell me what my first punishment is, professor?" I tease lowly, mouthing around his quivering stomach. Our eyes meet and hold.
      He licks his lips. "K-Kookie.." his cheeks flush red.
     Chuckling, I massage his inner thighs, eyeing what's between them hungrily. "Mind if I...have a taste? I'm rather thirsty and you look...mouthwatering."
      He moans, nodding frantically and grabbing his legs under each knee, pulling them up. I release a breath and move up the bed, grasping his ass and spreading his cheeks, swiping my tongue over his sensitive hole. His sweet honey dripping down my lips.
      I groan as the taste hits my throat, tilting my head to get in deeper, I suck on his little rosebud and fill my mouth with his juices. His hips buck and jerk constantly so I throw my hand down on his stomach, holding him down in place as I ravage him.
      "Gah...nghn....god..." he whimpers, twisting this way and that as I thrust my tongue in and out, my palm slowly moving down to fist and stroke his throbbing cock in time with the motions of my mouth.
      "Feel good? Tell me how much you want it." I rasp, using my free hand to spread him open so I can get even deeper.
      "Y-Yes! Ah! P-please...more...f-fuck...Jungkook!"
      Growling, I press my face against his ass and eat him out properly. Slow and deep, slurping his delicious fluids and smearing them all over my face. I want to bathe in him.
      "Fuck, baby. You taste and smell so good. I could eat your dirty little asshole all day." Rumbling, I grind my own erection against the sheets. He does things to me. From the very beginning.
      He whines, clumsily grabbing a fistful of my hair and pulling my face away from his most intimate parts. My favorite ones, in fact.
     "Kookie..." He gasps, stuttering. "I w-want...to...you to..."
      I slowly sit up, wiping my face on his inner thighs and licking my lips. I try to understand what he needs. "Want me to suck your pretty cock, baby? That what you need?"
      His cheeks redden but he nods nonetheless. I have no idea why he's still embarrassed to do these thing with me. It's cute, though.
      "I'll give you whatever you need, sweetheart." I reassure, kissing his lips softly before going back down between his legs and immediately taking his cock in my mouth.
      His sharp inhale of breath urges me on as I lick around his head, slipping my tongue into his slit. I work three fingers in his tight ass absentmindedly as I give him head, loving the loud moans and cries coming from his mouth.
"F-fuck! I'm gonna cum! Kookie!" He screeches.
I deepthroat him hard, sucking him down my throat as soon as he spills, his hips bucking up and choking me. I hold my breath through it, though, giving him as much pleasure as I can.
I pull off with a pop when he's finished, swallowing everything he gives me. I look up, panting, to see his chest heaving and sweat running down his brow.
Smirking, I sit up, keeping my fingers moving inside him. "Fuck, professor, that was really fast. Was that really punishment for such a bad student as me or a reward?"
Closing his eyes, he whimpers, pouting a little. "N-no...y-you now have to...have to..."
I hide my smile in his neck as I suck on his skin. It's nice to know I can take him so high he can hardly articulate his needs. "Why don't I massage you? You must be tired being on your feet all day...tell me—do any other students catch your eye? I'm your only one, right?" I crawl behind him and pull him into a sitting position, rubbing his back and shoulders. "I'm the only one to get your pretty little cock hard and ass dripping, hm?"
He moans. "Of course not! J-just you." His head lolls to the side on my chest.
I kiss his hair. "Good because I could never share your attentions. Stay focused on me always." Whispering.
He mumbles under his breath and when I look down I realize my massage is putting him to sleep. Lips twitching, I stop and lay him down on the pillows. "Baby?"
"Mhm.." His eyes remain closed.
"Jin?"
"Hmmm..." He rolls into his stomach and hugs the pillow, yawning. Asleep.
Groaning, I cover him with the blanket and head towards the shower, needing relief but refusing to wake him up for myself.
I sigh long and hard, closing my eyes and trying to relax under the hot spray as I grip my erection and stroke fast, imaging it's Jin's tight heat around me. Fuck.
My eyes snap open when a breeze passes over me and I see Jin falling to his knees before me in the shower, sliding his hands up over my legs as he knocks my hand to the side to take my cock into his mouth.
Groaning, I grip his hair and thrust into his mouth, unable to stop myself. He moans and takes me deeper, licking around my shaft as his hand teases my balls.
"Jin..."
He pops off and looks up at me. "Turn around."
Hesitantly, I turn around and press my palms to the wet wall. I tense as he spreads my ass cheeks apart and jump in surprise as his tongue swipes over my rim. Fuuuuccckkk!
Before I can protest, he moans and forces his tongue in my ass, swirling it around and lapping at the slick water pooling down my back and ass.
God, it feels pretty damn good actually. No one has ever seen nor touched that part of me before but for him...I can give him this. Let him control this pleasure for the time being.
My head falls back as a moan leaves my lips, his hand wrapping around my cock and stroking fast. "Baby..." My nails dig into the tile before me, my breathing becoming labored as I get closer and closer—
I swat his hand away and turn around, needing to cum inside him. Growling, I haul him up off the floor and lift him into my arms, holding him against the wall as I kiss him aggressively, tasting myself on his tongue—positioning his legs around my hips and thrusting inside him.
He cries out against my lips and holds onto my neck tightly as I fuck him hard against the wall, our hot panting fogging up the door to the shower. I demand his lips and tongue as I take him, kneading his ass and spreading him open more so I can go even deeper.
"Kook...ah...I love you." His eyes are hazy and locked on mine. His breath harsh stuttered pants much the same as mine.
"I love you, too, sweetheart. Fuck, Jin...d-don't ever leave me. Don't ever accept anyone else, okay?" Desperation quickening my actions and words.
He tightens his grip on me, moving his body frantically on and off my cock, slamming his lips back against mine. I taste blood and revel in it. In his passion for me.
"Never. I'm never going to leave. This...me...is all yours, Jungkook." He vows breathlessly and I feel his delicious gush of fluids soak my legs and the wet tiles as he cums, screaming out his release.
I press him harder to the wall as his grip loosens in exhaustion and help him ride out his high, working my own climax.
Growling deeply, my entire body tenses as I shout out my own release, cum exploding out of my cock and filling his body. He moans, milking me and biting his lip as I hold him up by the thighs and watch hungrily as my cock slowly thrusts in and out of his gaping hole. My cum squelching out a little.
I'm lightheaded by the time it's over and slowly pull out. His body literally collapses onto mine and I have to hold him as I wash us off quickly and carry him to bed, not bothering with clothes or towels. My own body drained.
I lay beside his wet body, admiring his sleeping form and kissing his face constantly. There's a perceptible change in the air—one I'm more than happy to acknowledge. A deepening of our love and relationship. Our bond.
I kiss him one last time before finally allowing myself to fall back and relax. I tug him in my arms and yawn, letting my own body feel exhaustion. This is what I want—forever.
      I'm never letting him go.