Progress or...not

Jungkook

     I'm pleasantly surprised by Jin's easy agreement to meet my needs when the time comes. I was sure he would adamantly refuse and curse me. Just like he used to.
      Instead, he seems almost nervous and twitchy around me. I stare at him as he pours out the shopping bags he just brought in onto the bed, sorting through the new clothing and jewelry.
      It makes me smile to see him happy and actually spending the money I offered him. My eyes roam over his form, trying not to leer. I'm trying to respect his wishes and his space but it's hard with him looking the way he does. I'm not perfect.
      My eyes latch onto an item hanging out of one of his drawers and without him noticing, I walk over and pull it out with a smirk. I hold the piece of expensive pretty fabric up and turn towards him, clearing my throat.
      He jerks his head my direction and pales at the sight. "Why are you going through my things?!" He hisses, stomping over and snatching the skimpy clothing out of my hand.
      "Thought you didn't own lingerie?" I tease. A sudden thought occurs to me and my smile drops. "Trying to impress someone other than your husband? Shouldn't I be the only one to see you in this? If you didn't want me to know about it then why have it?" I can't help the bitterness that slips out.
       Is he cheating on me?
      He groans. "It's not mine."
      Scoffing, I shake my head. "Isn't that what they all say?"
      Scowling, he lays the nightie on the bed and stretches it out. He points at the size. "It's Hoseok's. He bought it when we were together for him and his mate but forgot it over here. I haven't thought to return it yet. It's way too big for me since he's pregnant." He explains calmly, mildly embarrassed.
      I eye the clothes and try not to imagine just how freaky his little pregnant omega friend and his mate are. I kinda envy that. Lucky bastards.
      "Still. You're not...interested in anything like that?" I ask casually—or as casually as I can.
      He flushes, looking away. "N-no. I'm a grown man, omega or not. I'm not into the feminine shit."
      I nod slowly, pondering. "That's surprising really. Aren't most omegas—"
      "Feminine? Not all omegas want to appear as women. I like being male and I may not be nearly as strong as you but I can still defend myself need be. I don't want to be a woman or forced to dress or act like one. I hate that people look at my face and just assume."
      "I'm sorry." I frown. "If I ever made you feel that way."
      "It's not really you. Your parents do that a lot, though. All I hear is how suitable of a mate I am to you simply because I'm pretty and fit in well." Rolling his eyes, he sits on the bed and fidgets with one of his new sweaters. "It's why I shop so much. They pretty much shove me out of the house everyday now with money and tell me to go crazy. 'My pretty looks should always be dressed in pretty clothes'." He quotes.
      I sit down beside him, placing my hand on his thigh in a platonic way, kissing his cheek. "I like you just the way you are, Jin. I like your strength and resilience. You know that, right? It's one of the things that's drawn me to you." I admit.
      He smiles. "You know, Jungkook...maybe you aren't such an ass."
     I snort. "Thanks. I guess."
     "You have grown up a lot." He observes.
     "Yeah, well, had to happen sometime. Childhood immaturity doesn't get to last long with alphas like me in families like mine." I muse.
      "Jungkook...I—"
      Before he can finish his sentence, the door swings open to reveal a pissed off shorty, glaring and growling at me.
      I raise an eyebrow as Jin snaps his mouth closed, biting his lip. Thanks for ruining the moment, asshole.
      "Ever heard of a thing called knocking, bitch?"
      Jimin strides over and punches me square in the nose. The shock knocks me onto the floor as Jin yelps and immediately kneels down to help me.
       I wipe the blood off my face in bemusement as Jimin stands huffing and panting above me. My annoyance peaks. "Excuse you, slut. The fuck was that for?!"
      Crossing his arms, he kicks the bed before pacing. Jin and I both watch him wearily. He's finally snapped. Knew it was coming one day. Shit. His punch actually hurt. Not much but just enough.
      "Care to share?" I grumble, slowly sitting back on the bed as Jin presses one of his shirts to my face to stop the bleeding. It's too sweet and intimate—I'm not even mad right now.
      He stops pacing and growls again, slowly the rage fading from his face. His entire body shaking. "I fucked up and it's all your fault!" He yells, a tear running down his cheek.
       I blink. "What the fuck! I haven't even been here lately. How is your problems my fault?!"
       "You just kept pushing and pushing Namjoon on me!"
      I gape at him. "What?! I did no such thing! You practically jumped on him the second you met, you gold digging whore." It hurts to breathe.
      Jin watches this whole thing play out in silence.
      "It is your fault! I just wanted Taehyung but noooo. N-now...now...oh god..." he bends over clutching his stomach. "I'm gonna be sick."
       "Did you murder someone?"
      "I wish! It's worse than that." Whimpering, he walks over to me and sits down, dropping his head in his hands.
      "Um, okay..."
      When he looks up again, he's full on crying. "I g-got Taehyung pregnant."
      Jin gasps while I glare at him. Shoving him off the bed. "The fuck did you punch me for then? I had nothing to do with that! What does this have to do with Namjoon?"
      He stays on the floor, sobbing. "I'm...I'm...I'm pregnant, too! It's Namjoons!"
       The shock is immense. As well as the humor. Just a bit. I snort, earning a glare from both of them. "I knew you couldn't be an alpha! Ha! I knew it!" But my laugh is short lived. "Wait...so...Namjoon got you pregnant while you...got Taehyung pregnant?"
       He nods, full of misery.
       "How though? You'd have to be an alpha or beta to impregnate an omega but...a male alpha can't get pregnant by another alpha..." I frown.
       "So I'm a beta." He sniffs.
I scoffs. "A weak ass bitch beta—Wait! You smell like an alpha, though."
He blushes, ducking his head. Not answering my question. I get it. Okay, gross.
"So...do they know about this?" I ask hesitantly, emerged in the drama.
He sniffles. "Namjoon doesn't know about Taehyung and I. Taehyung doesn't know that I still...with Namjoon, either. God, this is such a mess. I'm screwed! How do I explain any of this to them?!"
       Jin sits up straighter and stares at the short alp—beta. It makes so much more sense now. "We'll help you." He says confidently.
      I eye him. "Who the hell is this 'we'? Did you forgot this little fucker just punched me in the face because he can't keep his dick in his pants...or out of his ass?"
      Jin glares at me. "I want to help and you're my husband. You don't have a choice." Smugly, He winks at Jimin who smiles.
      "So now you want to play the husband card." Muttering.
      "I think it's about time, right?" He smiles.
      Ugh. Why did I ever think anything would go my way? I distinctly feel this is karma hitting me up real good.