Fucked

Jungkook

I'm going to kill Jimin. Slaughter him over and over again. Leaning outside against the wall with arms crossed, I glare as my husband and stupid immature impulsive suppose to be best friend pull up in my favorite car looking like a fucking wreck.
Jimin jumps out from behind the wheel, arms piled high with snacks. He spots me. "Can't hurt me! I'm pregnant, bitch!" He runs past me before I can even move.
I take a few deep calming breaths while Jin slowly climbs out of the car. My aggrevation turns to concern, however, when he stumbles towards me, practically falling in my arms. I catch him. "Jin? You okay?"
He mumbles against my chest, closing his eyes and...sniffing me? I lift him into my arms and carry him up to our room. He curls up on the bed. I go in search of Jimin. I find him in the kitchen pigging out with my eomma.
"The fuck is wrong with my husband?" I demand.
He turns towards me with chimpmunk cheeks full of food. "Well.." He swallows. "We discovered this new thing called soju ice cream annnnddd he may have went overboard. He's drunk as hell." Giggling.
I throw my hands up in exasperation. "What the fuck!"
"He's a grown man, Kook. I don't need to babysit him—Omega or not. He was...really upset early and needed cheering up."
I glare at him. "I thought you were the one needing cheered?"
He avoids eye contact. "About that...I've got the perfect solution! I'll just get rid of it before anyone finds out. Easy." He bites his lip. "And...I might have mentioned that whole contract thing about you needing an heir soon..."
I smack him upside the head. "You idiot!"
"Well he deserves to know! It's his life and body!"
"I was going to ease him into the idea after he got more comfortable with me!"
He pouts. "You don't tell me shit! I didn't know that!"
Growling, I tense to attack him—knocked up or not—but stop when I hear my name being called. Jin. I give him a threatening look, which he ignores, before walking back upstairs to check on my intoxicated partner. He's now in the bathroom.
Sighing, I clean him up a bit before starting the shower. He groans and holds his head. "Come on. A hot shower might help."
He latches on to me as I drag him over to the shower. "C-come in with me?" He whispers.
I hesitate. "A-are you sure?"
Nodding, he slowly begins tugging at my clothes. I'm reluctant to do this because I know if something happens then I don't want him accusing me of shit again. "Jin...I don't think this is—"
He kisses me.
Oh fuck. Groaning at his sweet taste, the barest hint of soju on his lips and his sweet natural taste, I thrust my tongue into his mouth as I help drag our clothes off and somehow manage to get into the shower.
He jumps up into my arms as I press him tightly against the wall right under the hot spray. Shit. It's been so long since I've gotten a taste of him.
He moans and rolls his hips against mine. My hands slide down his body to fondle his ass, squeezing and kneading his cheeks before sliding my fingers inside him. So wet.
He jerks, groaning, sinking his tight ass down on my digits and locking his arms around my neck, kissing me again. Desperation in his movements.
"Fuck, Jin...I need it." I growl, stretching his hole out impatiently. "You gonna give it to me?"
He arches his back and rests his head against the tiles. "P-please..."
Don't need to be asked twice. I remove my fingers and grasp his hips higher, lining my cock up and sliding in perfectly in one smooth stroke.
We both moan loudly. I take it nice and slow, fucking him languidly, savoring every pleasurable euphoric look on his face and the need in his strained cries.
      In the back of my lust hazed mine I know this isn't normal behavior for him and this is obviously way more than soju. His heat...
      Shit. I thrust up, hitting his sweet spot and he practically purrs in my grip, rocking his body against mine in perfect sync. His scent hits me like a fucking brick wall and I growl, nipping at his chin and neck, hastily turning off the water and stumbling us towards the bed.
      He stretches and spreads his legs wide for me. His hole wet and dripping sweet nectar. My eyes remain focused on that as I climb slowly on the bed, stalking him like my prey. Like my last fucking meal. My own hormones kicking into overdrive as his heat calls out my rut.
      I drop down on my stomach and caress his thighs before burying my face between his cheeks, lapping at his hole, slurping every last drop and moaning at the taste. Stroking his cock at the same time.
      He cries out and tangles his fingers in my air. "M-more...please...don't stop. Oh god!"  
      Like I fucking was going to. I thrust my tongue inside him, twisting it around and around along with my fingers, my mouth filling quickly with his slick. Fuck.
      I can't wait anymore. I sit up on my knees and stroke my aching cock, desperate to be deep inside him. His pupils are wild and dilated as he climbs onto his knees and takes me into his mouth, sucking and licking around my head.
      "Yeesss." I grab his hair and force his head back and forth off my cock. He moans and opens his throat for me.
       I admire his flushed cheeks and sweaty shaking body. Beautiful. So fucking beautiful. All mine.
     He vibrates around my tip and I gasp, jerking out of his mouth and flipping him over, smacking his ass hard, loving the imprint it leaves.
      He gasps, pushing his ass back against my groin. I close my eyes and tease his rim with my tip, easing in a little just to listen to his cries of delight before pulling back.
       Whimpering, he drops his chest onto the bed and turns his head to look at me. Smirking, I shove in hard and fast, relieving the both of us, and begin pounding into him at a brutal pace.
      The headboard slams against the wall as I drop my head back and grasp his hips tightly for leverage. The veins in my neck popping.
      My concentration is broken, however, when the bedroom door opens.
      "Kookie—"
     I growl in rage and possessiveness as Soyeon gasps and stares in shock at our heavy lovemaking. I use my body to cover my husband's as he moans under me, my hips never faltering.
      She quickly leaves the room. Thankfully, my omega is too far gone to realize what's just happened. I tilt his head back roughly and kiss his open mouth, dying for a taste. Beyond pissed she saw how gorgeous body. Jealous slut could never compare.
      "Ughhh...Kookie...." he whines.
      I love the nickname but just from his mouth. I'm his Kookie only. "Yeah, baby. I'm close, too...wait for me...." I command hoarsely.
      Fuck, I need more. I need to mark him properly so everyone will know he's mine. Forever.