Used Liars

Taehyung

As soon as I hear the front door slam shut, I dry my eyes and stomp out of my room. I kick Namjoon's foot as he lies all dejected on the couch, an arm thrown over his eyes. Pathetic really.
"Are you done moping now?"
"Fucking little prick. Leave me alone." He growls.
I huff. "Fuck you! If you haven't forgotten—I'm the one being used most here. This is all on you! I can't believe I let you talk me in to being used so you can get Jimin. What exactly is your endgame, anyway? Do you know what you're even doing?!"
He sits up, glaring at me. He raises an eyebrow at my stomach. Rolling my eyes, I remove the thick stomach wrap and breathe a sigh of relief. Thank god I'm not really pregnant or I'd be pissed. Jimin really is a little dense. And stupid. Very stupid.
"I can't believe you got him pregnant."
"I can't believe you actually let him fuck you enough for him to believe you got pregnant." He mocks.
I raise my head, crossing my arms. "He's not that bad. Not completely my type but I've worked with it. Not dominant enough for my taste but whatever." I give him a hard look. "Don't forget our deal. I help you get Jimin and you help me get Jungkook."
He groans. "Do you know how hard it's going to be to separate that alpha from his omega? He's already mated."
"So? Not my problem. We've made a deal. I've helped you so far. I let Jimin touch me. After you fucked him. Repeatedly. Disgusting. You better keep your end or I'm telling Jimin everything." I threaten.
"Whatever. Go fuck off somewhere."
I look down at my hyung in disgust. "How the fuck are you the alpha in the family and I'm the omega? You're such a pussy. Can't even get a little beta."
His eyes flash red. "Watch it, Tae."
     I snort. "You can't do anything to me. How would eomma feel about you hurting your innocent weak omega brother, huh."
      He growls, knowing I'm right. "I really don't know what Jimin sees in you. You are fucking fake."
     "As if you aren't? We're two peas in a pod, my brother. Both of us are fucked up. Don't forget that you begged me to give in to Jimin for your own needs. He's so broken right now. Do you honestly think he's going to give in to you? I bet he hates you."
     He drops his head in his hands. "Go away. I have some thinking to do."
     I hesitate. "Did you really mean to get him pregnant?"
     He looks up, reluctant to answer. "Yes. I might've slipped him some fertile drugs while messing around...I was getting desperate. I didn't think he'd fucking try to abort him! Thank god Jungkook called me in time." He curses.
     I sniff. "I don't blame him. If I really got pregnant by him I'd abort it, too."
    "What do you have against Jimin?"
     "He's a beta for one. I need a real alpha like Jungkook. Someone that can really handle my feisty self. Jimin just...can't. Not the real me."
     He sighs. "I wish he'd give me a proper chance."
     "Are you really going to force a mating with him?"
     "If I have to—as a last resort. No way am I letting him slip through my fingers. I...I love him, Tae. It was love at first sight. I don't even care he's not an omega."
     I frown. "You can't think he'd actually stay with you if he knew the truth? I don't care if he hates me but you...you're too deep into this. Maybe you should move on."
     He laughs. "Maybe you should, too."
     I give him a rude look. "I've wanted Jeon Jungkook for years. Do you even know what it's like to see a fucking teacher steal him away from me? Kim Seokjin is a fucking gold-digging whore! Why else would he have given in so easily to him? His student?! I could be so much better for the alpha. Seokjin just needs to disappear."
      Namjoon scoffs. "I'll do what I can but I'm not making him 'disappear'." He quotes.
     "You better do something! I've went through a lot for you." I wrinkle my nose. "Do you even know how many times I've had to pretend not to smell you on Jimin while having sex? How many times I've tasted you on him? It makes me sick to my stomach but I've endured it for you to help me. You better do your part."
      "I will! Will you leave me alone now?"
     Nodding, I saunter up the stairs back to my room and frown, realizing I still have Jimin's shirt on. I ignore the admittedly delicious smell coming from it and chuck it in the corner of the room. At least I don't have to pretend anymore.
     I'll admit, Park Jimin is a hottie and not bad in bed but...he's just not it. I don't see myself with him in any future. I'm just doing my hyung a favor expecting one in return. No big deal. Not like Jimin didn't set out to use the both of us, either. It's all mutual—even if he doesn't know it.
     I'm just not the sweet innocent omega he thinks or wants. I'm far too cunning and needy for that shit. Being raised by a predominantly alpha family has its perks.
     I'm not your typical 'weak' omega that Jimin commented on. I'll admit it actually hurt me to hear him say that but I can't say it isn't true. Most omegas are like that.
      Too bad Jimin got himself mixed up with the wrong family. I know Namjoon will have him eventually and...until I get my Jungkookie...perhaps I can still use Jimin on the side for my needs as well. Mated or not—Namjoon can't say shit. Not like I haven't taken it from his little beta many many times.
      He can suck it up.
     And so can Jimin.