Morning After

Jin

     Bright light wakes me. The sun blinding me as I try to remember the night before. I look around me, not recognizing the setting. I'm naked and my body is way too sore yet comfortable. I haven't felt such pain since...well never really.
       I bite my lip through the pain as I sit up and slap a hand over my mouth, gasping. I'm in a huge bed next to the most handsome man I've ever seen. He looks a lot younger while asleep for some reason.
       Memories rush up to greet me and I blush, ashamed at how I reacted and the things I did and said. I really did come off as a slut. I wince as I roll out of bed as carefully and silently as possible. I have to get out of here.
       I wrinkle my nose in disgust as I take in my state. I'm sticky and gross, smelling strongly of sex, cum, and hot alpha. I can't believe I came like that...it's humiliating. I didn't even know it was possible for men to do that. Even as an omega...
       Forcing such thoughts from my mind, I hastily dress, grimacing when I try to close my ripped shirt. Glancing around, I snag his blue silk shirt and put it on instead, feeling better that I'm not exposed and so vulnerable.
      I feel bad stealing his shirt because no doubt it costed a fortune but he destroyed mine. It's only fair. I search for my phone, finding it somehow under the bed. I turn it on to find a couple hundred messages and missed calls.
Crap! I have a tour scheduled for Bangtan High. I'm going to be late! I put on my shoes and rush out of the house, calling Hoseok and praying he answers.
       "What's up, slut?" He teases.
       I huff. "Come pick me up. I'm going to be late for my first day."
       He pauses. "Uh, Okay. Where are you?"
       I look around. "A gated community. The guy I was with has to be a millionaire or something. His house is huge!"
       I look for the mailbox and find the address, giving it to him. "Hurry."
       I awkwardly avoid the knowing yet confused look on the guard's face as I ask him to open the gate. He does so after a moment without a word. I'm so embarrassed. It's obvious what I've done...
       I sit on the curb and drop my face in my hands. How could I do this? It was completely stupid and dangerous. This guy could have raped and killed me! He obviously has enough money to cover up something like that.
       The thought chills me and I shudder. I try not to think about last night but it's hard. I don't have many experiences but oh my god...he's obviously a sex god. I've never cum so hard in my life and multiple times?
       Hoseok pulls up and breaks me from my thoughts. I decide to forget all about this situation and the gorgeous man still asleep in sheets that smell like me. I envy his next hookup. The man was made to fuck.
        "You're red."
       I cover my face. "No I'm not! Shut up!"
       He chuckles. "So...I see you finally took my advice and had some fun."
      "Whatever. It was fun but not worth losing my job over." I glance at the clock pointedly.
       He sighs. "You have two hours to get to the school. Your apartment is only ten minutes away and thirty minutes from the school. You have time." He reassures me.
      "Sorry, you're right. It's just...I don't do things like this. I don't really know how to handle myself now." I admit.
       He beams. "Did you get his number?"
       "What?! No! I'm never going to see him again." I could never face him after the way I threw myself at him. Jeeze, I'm a teacher now for gods sake! How could I act like that?
       He rolls his eyes, pulling up to my apartment. "Jinnie, relax. This is normal. A lot of people hook up like this. So you had a mind blowing one night stand. Absolutely nothing wrong with that."
       I frown, avoiding his gaze. "It's weird for me. I don't do things like that."
       "You really should. As long as you're being careful, you should indulge now and then."
       I get out of his car. "I guess." Unconvinced. "See you later." I walk up to my apartment with extreme difficulty. I've never felt such pain before and I nearly collapse on the floor when I make it up the stairs.
       "Ow, ow, ow!" I moan, throwing my nasty clothes off and into the trash. I think I need to burn those to get rid of the memories.
       I pause, however, staring down at the silky blue shirt. On impulse, I toss it in my hamper instead and walk into the bathroom to shower off the night.

     Within the hour, I look a million times more presentable. No one would ever guess what I spent all last night doing. I stare into my fresh faced reflection, noting how good the rose gold hair looks with my complexion.
      I tug at my tight but professional charcoal turtle neck sweater and black slack. All my bases covered so no marks show through. I slip on my favorite glasses and smile. I look and feel like a brand new person. Professional.
This is it. My new life and new career. This is going to be the best day. It has to be. I feel it. Spraying on a little cologne to mask my omega scent, I sigh.
The headmaster made sure to warn me the school is mostly dominated by alphas and I really don't need little punks thinking they can manipulate and dominate me because of my omega status.
       I'm still their teacher but on the safe side, I want everything covered. As long as my heat doesn't start while at the school, they'll never know. I'll just have to call out on those days.
       Taking a deep breath, I leave the bathroom and wait for my Uber. Maybe now I can save up for a car. It'd be nice to be able to go anywhere at anytime without relying on others.
         As I pull up towards the looming old school building, a tingle runs down my spine. This is it. My future awaits. I've worked so hard for this opportunity and nothing is going to stop me from succeeding.
      Nothing.