The Plan

Jungkook

      I swagger down the hall, searching for the headmaster's office. Grinning, I walk right in and plop down on the seat across from the heavy oak desk.
      "Eomma. I think I'm ready to focus on my studies now." I say.
      Her head snaps up and her exasperated expression changes to one of hope. "Are you serious, Kook-Ah? You never come to class and have the worst grades in the school. If not being our son the teachers wouldn't even pass you."
       I nod. "I think I just need a tutor to motivate me. I've chosen the perfect one and he's already agreed!"
       She gasps. "Someone has volunteered to actually teach you after school?" Her shocking tone is quite offensive.
       I sniff. "Yes, in fact. Kim Seokjin? The new teacher? He's agreed. Everyday after school."
        She whispers a hallelujah under her breath and claps. "Great! Please tell him he can come to our home and have dinner with us every night. Well pay him handsomely." She sighs. "He's quite handsome as well, isn't he?"
        I roll my eyes at her fangirling over my man. Typical. Stick with your own level, please. "Yes, He is. Nice for an omega, hm?" I chuckle.
       Her demeanor changes, stiffening. "You know he's an omega?"
        I nod. "Don't worry. I won't let it slip. He's perfect, right? Wouldn't you love for me to mate with someone like him?" I smile teasingly.
        She eyes me suspiciously. "A little old for you, isn't he?"
       I shrug. "I'm eighteen, he's, what, twenty three? About five years and we're both adults. Why, you wouldn't approve?" I pout.
        Rolling her eyes, she shakes her head. "You know I would. He would fit in rather well with our family actually..." she trails off.
        Taking that as my cue, I get up to leave. "Great! I plan on making him mine soon anyway. I've decided he suits me very well. Perhaps you could help me woo him to our side?"
        She frowns, tapping her perfectly manicured nails on the desk. "Bring him to dinner tonight. I want to get to know him more. If he's truly the one you want then I see no problem. Your appa must approve of him as well, though."
        I nod. "Of course. You know he will, though. He's very well educated and kind. He's handsome and well mannered. Perfect for me."
        She smiles. "I've never heard you talk about someone so highly before, Kook-Ah. I'm impressed. How has this man captured your attentions so thoroughly while no one else can make any impression on you at all?"
       I shrug. "Just caught my eye, is all."
      "Well I'm happy you seem to finally notice someone besides yourself, honey. You can be a little conceited sometimes." She sighs.
       "So I know exactly what I want in a partner and just refuse to settle. I got that from you, eomma. We both know why you married appa."
        She gives me a look. "Because I love him."
       I scoff. Love his money, maybe. "If you say so. I have to go find my new tutor and give him the good news!" I smile, getting up.
       She waves me off dismissively. "See you, honey."
      When I go back to Jin's classroom, it's empty so I glance out of the window to see him leaving. I call eomma and get his address.

      The look on his face is priceless when he opens his apartment door. I smile widely and push past him inside before he can shut the door in my face.
      Wrinkling my nose at the tiny studio apartment. My bed wouldn't fit in this place. Straightening my coat, I turn back to face him. Amused as he presses himself against the wall.
       "How the hell do you know where I live?! Are you following me?"
       "Hardly. I asked the headmaster. By the way, you're my tutor now. She agreed and wants you for dinner tonight." I say matter of factly.
        He gapes at me. "What?! I don't have time to tutor you!"
       "I'll pay you."
       He pauses, looking conflicted. "H-how much?"
       "However much you want. Name your price, baby boy."
       Scowling, he crosses his arms. "Don't call me that. I only have to tutor you? That's all?" He asks.
       I roll my eyes towards the ceiling, reigning in a smirk. "Oh no. You will get paid for tutoring me but everything else...well...trust me—You'll want it."
        "No."
       "You have to. I already told my eomma you agreed and you can't go back on it. Do you want to lose your job?"
       "Why are you doing this to me?" He slumps down on his old couch.
        I look around. "You should move in with me. You'd never have to worry about bills and food. My bedroom is larger than this place."
        "Don't make fun of those less fortunate. We can't all be born millionaires."
       I get serious. "I'm not making fun, Jin. I'm just stating facts. You've seen my room. It literally is twice the size of this place."
      He blushes when I mention the bedroom. "I'm not moving."
       "Fine but you have to be at my place for dinner tonight plus tutoring me. It's better to just leave with me now since it's getting late. My parents are expecting you."
       "I hate you." He growls.
       His anger is cute. My omega is a feisty one. "I'll make you love me."
       "Not possible."
       "You'll see. Now let's go."
      "You're crazy!"
      "Yes, for you, my love." Teasing as we walk out of the door, pausing for him to lock up. I eye his modest and inexpensive clothes. I'll have to take him shopping.
      "You're disgusting."
      "I'm sexy and you know it."
      "Ugh, please stop."
      "Don't moan like that in public baby! No one is allowed to hear your sweet cries but me in bed."
       He flushes bright red, stomping into my car. Grinning, I get in behind the wheel and head to my house. Let the planning commence.