Trusted?

Jungkook

I hang up my call with Jin, smiling slightly. The current situation I've put myself in has made me start unconsciously distancing myself from him and I'm ready to realize my mistakes and be honest with him.
I love him and trust him. I want him to trust me. When I get home in the morning I'm going to take a break from work and tell him the truth. About my appa, about Namjoon and Taehyung, and about me.
He deserves it and I owe it to him. I trust him to trust in me. No more secrets. I'm going to be honest with Jimin as well. He might hate me for keeping the secret of Namjoon being my brother but I think he has a right to know. I've been thinking about it nonstop since I left.
I want to start a family with Jin. I don't want any doubts between us and I certainly don't plan on doing anything to jeopardize our relationship. Not from how far we've come from my sins at the beginning.
He's given me his trust so I'm going to live up to it. I won't lie—I considered doing as Namjoon said but that would make me like him. I don't want to be like that. I've grown. I'm not a childish scared little boy anymore. I'm a grown man with a mate and husband that trusts me to be honest with him. No matter the outcome...that's what I will do.
With a plan set in motion, I shower and get dressed for bed, wishing I was already home with Jin in my arms.
There's a knock at the door. Sighing, I get back up and open it, surprised to see a server with a large wheel tray of food and champagne. I frown. "Can I help you? I didn't order this."
He smiles. "Yes, I know. The hotel received a call from your husband and asked us to prepare this for you. He also delivered a note to the front desk." He motions to an envelope between the covered plates.
My mind wonders to how Jin would have known my hotel location but maybe he called my appa and asked. My chest warms and I let the man in. He removes the lids of food to reveal fresh steak and potatoes, Ice cream, chocolate covered strawberries and sweet white champagne.
The man bows before leaving me alone once more. I pick up a strawberry and nibble as I open the envelope, smiling as I read the letter.
My dearest Kookie,
I can't stand all this distance apart. I miss you so much it drives me insane. I need you. I can't wait until your return. I have a surprise for you. Please eat everything and drink a glass of champagne. Afterward get into bed and wait for your surprise.
Your love.

Grinning, I ignore my yawns and eat every last bite of my food before taking several glasses of the already opened bottle of champagne. There's a twinge of fizz mixed with the sweetness that tastes familiar but I can't place it.
Afterward, I climb tiredly into bed, and wait. For what—I have no idea. Will he appear? Will he call me and repeat his letter to me in his sweet voice?
I reach for my phone, unable to wait any longer, but I find it hard to move my arms. My body feels way too heavy. My eyes droop and I groan as a sore sensation overcomes my entire body.
I close my eyes, hearing the door unlock and open. Did they give him a keycard as well? Risky but I don't blame them. I can't deny Jin anything, either.
I blink. And blink again. My vision is blurry. I try to squint through it see my lovely husband but he's too quick. "Jin, baby?"
He doesn't answer me. Playing hard to get, I see. I try once more to get up but find it an impossible task. Instead, I settle myself against the pillows and try to relax. How did he get here so fast? I just talked to him. Had he planned this days ago?
His tall blurry figure approaches but I can't get a read on him. I shake it off but nothing helps. Was I allergic to something I ate?
Hands grasp my head gently and a blindfold is placed over my eyes. I chuckle drunkenly. "B-baby...I've missed you a-so much...p-please...t-talk to me..." My words are slurred, coming from a distance.
Once more he ignores me. I feel him climb on the bed and straddle my body. My cock stirs in my pants and I reach out to grasp his hips—
Only to be denied. He grabs my wrists and ties them to the bedposts, licking my neck in the process. God, Jin never acts like this. I didn't know he had this wild spontaneous spirit inside me. I'm definitely not complaining, though.
     "Baby, I want to touch you." Groaning, I buck my hips, wanting so much more. I have to see him, touch him, taste him. "Jin?"
      His body rolls on top of me, his hand slipping slowly down my chest to undo the buttons on my shirt. His fingers send tingles down my spine. Suddenly his upper body falls onto mine and his tongue is in my mouth.
      I kiss him back roughly, my tongue seeking dominance and owning his mouth. He moans, bouncing his hips over mine. My heart feels like it's about to explode in my chest as I struggle with my restraints to no avail. My stomach begins to ache but the ache in my groin overpowers it.
      "I want to be inside you." I demand breathlessly.
     Panting, my omega obliges, moving around above me. I can hear clothes being removed then moments later my own pants are tugged down my legs. Both of us naked.
     I growl, needing to fill my mate, to feel him falling apart on top of me. "Fuck—Jin...come here."
      He scrambles back on top of me and I feel him grasp my cock and stroke a few times before straddling my hips and slowly lowering his perfect ass down onto my cock. He's feels lighter.
      I hiss. The pleasure too good. Moaning, I immediately begin pounding into him with everything I have all the while wishing I could just touch him. Hold him.
      He gasps and pants rapidly above me, his hot breath hitting my lips as he kisses me sloppily. I suck on his tongue as his ass tightens around me.
      My phone rings a few times but I ignore it. Jin evidently can't because the ringing abruptly stops and he moans louder, bouncing his ass harder and faster on my cock.
      I growl, wanting to bite him. To reclaim him. God, I love him so much. "Let me touch you! Now." I command, my need too far gone. My control snapping. I need this. Need him.
     A deep whimper and my hands are begin hastily untied. Licking my lips, I claps his hips and force him up and down on my thick erection frantically.
      He cries out and in my lust filled haze...I realize how off it sounds. Too deep. Too low. He gasps, twisting his hips and digging his nails into my shoulders as he slams his lips against mine once more. I'm distracted by his taste. It's also...off.
      "Jin. I love you, omega. So much. You're so beautiful." Groaning, I feel my climax approaching. "Gonna cum, baby. Want it inside you."
     His body tenses and he clenches down on my cock and I feel his cum drench my stomach.
     Groaning, I hold his waist in a bruising grip as I release everything I have into him, pounding up into him, grunting as sweat pours down my forehead.
     All at once my strength seems to fade and I pant, collapsing back down and just staring at the blackness of the blindfold. Jin rolls off me a couple minutes later and cuddles into my side. I'm too weak to hold him.
      I chuckle. "You didn't have to go to such lengths to have me, baby. I'm already yours." Kissing his head.
     His lips brush against my ear and he chuckles. "Not yet but you will be."
     My eyes snap open.
     That is not Jin's voice.