Heated

Jin

    I hate being an omega sometimes, I truly do. It's nearly impossible on a normal day to hide the fact that I'm an omega from the students but considering my heat is coming very soon and yet the headmaster refuses to allow me my days off? All bets off.
      How do I cope with this? There's no way I can hide my scent much longer not to mention my pheromones! I can sense the change in my body already. I'm surprised Jungkook hasn't mentioned it.
       I know he can smell me seeing as how he sits as close as humanly possible to me during tutoring without me being in his lap. I know if I wasn't so adamant he would just sat me in his stupid lap.
       How degrading! I'm his teacher for god's sake! It's not right or respectful. Stupid alpha omega rules...
        Sighing, I skip out of the cafeteria before anyone can notice me, feeling my body get hotter every second. It hurts. I need to leave but still have two more classes to get through. At least Jungkook isn't in them. I don't know how well I'd handle seeing him right now.
        My plan to go hide out in the bathroom gets derailed as a group of alpha students walk inside, laughing and joking around.
       Groaning, I keep walking. Where to go, where to go...classroom or...there's no where else really. Sweating, I walk into my room and close the door, locking it.
       My hands shake as I imagine all those alphas staring at me during my heat. I'm in no condition to teach. I need relief and my pills are tucked safely back at home. No way do I have enough time to go get them.
       I check the time. An hour before next class and three before school ends completely. It will be so bad by then. I'm going to be outed as an omega for sure. I can't stop it. I'm already slicking.
       There's a knock on my door and I feel a chill go down my spine. I'm not ready to face anyone yet.
      The knocking continues.
      I stand up and try to compose myself as I open the door, my senses going haywire as Jungkook pushes his way inside and shuts the door, locking it.
       Oh god. I'm in no condition to handle him anymore today. I get as far away from him as I can. "What do you want, Jungkook? Your class with me is over and I'm skipping tutoring today." I refuse to a knowledge the fact that I'm losing our bet and soon I'll have to face the piper.
        He studies me with concern, striding towards me and touching my cheek. I've backed myself into a wall. "Please leave." I whisper.
        His hand trails down my cheek to my neck, fingering the collar of my sweater. "Does it hurt?" He asks.
       I press my lips together in a thin line. Of course he knows. "Y-Yes. You're making it worse."
      "You think a class full of alphas won't make it unbearable? Let me help you. It's not like we haven't done it before and this time it's all for you." He says, his free hand sliding under my sweater to grip my hip.
       I open my mouth to protest but a wave of heat pours through me and my knees weaken. I usually avoid alphas at all costs when on my heat but now that's just not possible.
       He pulls me over to my desk and tugs my sweater over my head. I'm in too much pain to resist. Maybe he's right...just this time...after all, we did do it already...I feel my boxers get wetter at the memories.
        He leans forward and kisses me, working my pants open. I gasp, allowing him to shove them down my legs along with my boxers. He groans at the naked sight of me and I try not to think of the ethics of this. Or lack thereof.
       He's my student. This is so fucked up but...I need it. I can't help it. I'd never make it through the day without relief. He tugs hard on my bottom lip, growling and groping my ass. "Turn around and get on the desk, baby." He whispers, sitting down in my chair.
       In a heightened heated frenzy, I don't think to disobey. Instead, I hastily shove all my hard work onto the floor and climb up onto my large desk, kneeling on all fours, ass facing him. I'm dripping.
        He groans, slapping my ass hard before teasingly spreading me open, the cool air brushing over my flexing hole. I clench my eyes closed and grip the edge of the desk, shoving my ass back wantonly, needing him to touch me more.
      God, could you be any more of a pedophilic omega slut? "P-please..."
       He runs a finger casually over my rim, making my legs shake. "Please what, omega?" He mocks softly. Playing.
       I flush with shame, hating myself. "P-Please...alpha..." Sweat mats the hair on my forehead.
      He tsks. "You have to tell me exactly what you want from me, teacher. Explain in explicit detail what I'm to do." He teases.
        I duck my head, on the verge of tears. This is so fucked up. "P-please eat my ass and make me cum. P-please fill me with your huge alpha cock and relieve my pain. P-please...h-hurt me like you d-did...that night...d-degrade me and make me cry...." I tear up, ashamed.
        He growls. "That's fucking right, baby boy. Just remember how good I fucked this tight little hole before. How much you came for me. Think about that as I pleasure you." He grips my ass and pulls me back a little. "Now fuck yourself on my tongue like the greedy little omega slut you are."
       Taking a deep breath, I feel his wet tongue lap at my entrance and push back, feeling him pierce my hole. Grunting, I flood his mouth with juices and moan loudly, rocking my hips back and forth against his mouth, needing him deeper.
       He groans behind me, twirling his tongue inside me, flittering around my wet hole. I can't help it, I shake my ass and push back harder craving the pleasure. Fuck. I haven't had anyone touch me since that night and now I can't get it out of mind. I want it all again. All of it.
       I am a greedy omega slut. What the hell has Jeon Jungkook done to me? I release a loud moan as I cum on the desk between my legs without being touched. He smacks my hips and removes his tongue from my ass. "Did I say you could cum yet? Can't even control yourself for two minutes, huh?"
       I bite my lip as he stands up from my chair and hovers behind me. I hear his zipper pull down and clench my hole in anticipation. I need it so much. I need it now.
       I don't think I've ever been this needy in my entire life. Maybe it's my lack of pills or just the alpha himself but I'm going insane with lust and need.
        "Ah...J-Jungkook...." I gasp, feeling his fingers spread me open, my fluids running down the backs of my thighs. My cock bobs, thick and purple. Still craving to be touched and teased. 
       I'm not this person. Why does he make me like this? I've tried to deny this part of me for so long successfully but now? All gone out the window. And in my classroom no less. I could be fired for this or worse.
        He reaches his free hand under me to stroke my poor neglected cock making me cry out loudly and jolt on the desk. He removes his fingers from my ass and shoves them into my gaping mouth. I suck them clean eagerly.
       "That's right, taste yourself, omega. Tastes good, doesn't it, baby?" He coos, dipping his thumb in my slit.
       Another gush of fluid pulses out of my hole. I nod, desperate. "S-so Good...I taste so good...Thank you, alpha..." I whimper.
        I can feel his smirk as he takes his hands back to grip my ass, steadying me. I hold my breath, ready for that thick breech as he enters me.
       He doesn't disappoint. No.
      He lines himself up and, without pausing or warning, sheathes himself fully inside me to the hilt. I scream, slapping a sticky hand over my mouth to keep quiet. I have to remember we're still in school.
       I lose it as he begins to move. There's something different this time about the way he feels inside me. It feels...more intimate....rougher against my inner walls...more raw somehow...I can feel every thick vein of him inside me.
       I gasp and jerk my hips as he pulls out only to roughly slam back inside me. I duck my head between my legs and watch numbly as he fucks my ass slow and so so good. Moans and little gasps constantly leaving my parted lips.
       I shudder as he pulls out once more, rubbing his slick tip over my gaping rim, teasing.
       It's then when I realize the difference between that night and now. He's not wearing a condom. Oh god...I open my mouth to protest but that dies a fast death as he stops teasing and begins fucking me in earnest. Roughly pulsing inside me, giving me the fullest pleasure of his fat cock.
       Oh god...I c-can't hold it...my knees go weak as he abuses that sweet spot deep inside over and over again. "A-alpha...oh god..."
        He growls, slapping his hips against my ass. "Say my name. I want you to scream my fucking name, whore. I want to know you know who's fucking you just right. The way we both know you need."
       I moan, nodding. "J-Jungkook!"
      He slaps my ass, moving inside me frantically. "That's right, baby boy. I want you to squirt on my cock. I want you to fucking destroy this desk and paperwork with your delicious juices and lick them clean while I fuck your tight ass again and again until it's sloppy loose, understand? Fucking ruin yourself on my cock, Jin." He demands, in a guttural growl.
       I can't think. Can hardly breathe. I can only nod as my toes curl and I feel an orgasm coming on. I barely comprehend his words and degrading comments. I don't have to ruin myself, Jeon Jungkook has already ruined me.
       I know with no uncertainty that no one else could ever make me feel this good. Not possible. I almost forgot just how good he was while denying myself.
       How fucking crazy am I? Insane obviously.