Alcohol Kisses

Jin

     "Are you going to stand there all night brooding or are you going to come have some actual fun?" Hoseok groans as I stare down at my drink.
      I was so confident and prepared to have the time of my life...until I walked into the slinky club. Well, maybe slinky isn't the right word. It's definitely a high class club. One of the better ones in the heart of Seoul but a dirty club just to same.
       Money, drugs, and sex are exchanged everywhere around me and I just feel out of place, contrary to our earlier jokes, Yoongi did end up coming an hour or so after us and Hoseok has been plopped on his lap sucking his face off the whole time. Disgusting and not meshing well with my alcohol buzz.
       "I will. Just let me be." I plead. "I promise. You know I'm a lightweight. I don't want to get too messed up."
       "That's the best part! Getting fucked up and waking up with random strangers and shit."
       "When the fuck did you ever wake up with random strangers, baby?" Yoongi growls, tightening his grip on his boyfriend's waist.
      He flushes. "Uh, you? I woke up with you when you were still a random stranger, remember?"
       I roll my eyes as they turn sappy down memory lane. Ew. To escape the sight, I down my drink and immediately go to the bar to order another. I do need to loosen up and have fun. I'm under no impression that I will meet my future lover or mate in a place like this but I'm okay with that.
       I'm not a slut but I'm not a prude either. I've only slept with one person. My high school crush. I gave him all of me expecting reciprocation only to be crushed when he ignored me as soon as he was done.
       It really messed me up but I've mostly gotten over it. I have no plans to sleep with any random strangers tonight, though. Just not interested. Sex doesn't interest me. I know it'd just bring out all my past insecurities and fears and I don't need that.
       I'm a grown mature man now that has snagged an amazing and well coveted job as a teacher. I'm going to be making good money and will finally have a nice home. So I don't have any family or friends other than Hoseok. I'm good and I'm happy. I am. I don't need anyone or anything else.

I'm fucked up. Totally. Fucked. Up. I chug more of my drink and sway my hips. Sweaty bodies surround me, some groping me, some pushing. Others breathing down my neck. It feels good. I'm dizzy but free.
I open my eyes and dance with a attractive guy around my age. His hands wind around my hips and squeeze, licking his lips. "Baby, you look fucking sexy."
I smile taunting, flipping my sweaty rose gold hair. "I know. Dance with me?" I ask.
He nods and we begin. He takes the almost empty cup from my hand and somehow ends up backing me against a wall. I moan as his lips press against my throat. My heart racing to the beat of the music.
Swallowing hard, my eyes sweep the room, coming to rest at the VIP levels. Only the best and richest get those spots. Set on a high leveled balcony, they can see everything going on around the club.
My breathing stops when I see the most gorgeous man I've ever witnessed in my entire life. His black messy hair covering one eye as he sits drinking from his table. Another guy with silver hair sits beside him and seems to be talking his ear off. Boyfriend perhaps?
I come to when I feel a hand slip inside my shirt and realize what I'm doing, sobering up just a bit. I turn my head to tell him to back off but his tongue slips between my lips, silencing me. I feel something on his tongue. A pill maybe? I choke, ending up swallowing it. Shit.
His free hand gropes my ass as our bodies continue to grind and sway to the loud music. Where the hell did Hoseok go? Did he leave me? It wouldn't surprise me but I need...I think...I need him...
My eyes find their way back towards the VIP tables and I'm disappointed to see them empty now. Damn, guess they were together. I pull away from the guy. "I'm thirsty. Get me a drink?"
He smiles, eyeing me like a meal. "Be right back. Don't. Move." He whispers, nipping my earlobe causing me to shiver. I breathe a sigh of relief when he's gone. I need to find Hosoek.
I wander aimlessly through the pulsing bodies trying to see a familiar face but I get nothing. That ass really ditched me. My body feels strange. Too hot, too turned on. I turn around and yelp, jerking back and stumbling.
The guy from the VIP lounge smirks at me, reaching out a hand to steady me. "Careful, beautiful. Wouldn't want to bruise that ass of yours before we get to the good part." He coos.
I snort. "Seriously? Does that work on people?" He may be the hottest man I've ever seen but I'm not falling for that.
He tilts his head in surprise. "Usually. Dance with me?"
"Won't your boyfriend get jealous?" I tease, allowing him to pull me out on the floor again.
"You were watching me, I see." He pulls me tight against his body and begins to dance.
I bite my lip when I feel his bulge pressing against my own. Fuck, I'm so turned on. It's just the alcohol.
"No! I just happened to be looking around. You're hard not to notice, you know? You and your boyfriend."
He snorts. "Best friend. Not boyfriend. I rather prefer sexy little omegas over annoying alphas." He whispers in my ear, twirling me around and wrapping his hands around my waist.
"Y-you're an alpha?" My breath leaves me.
Groaning, he bucks his hips against my ass. "Very much so and I could smell you from the VIP area. Fuck, baby, sexy needy omega, hm?"
I moan, mildly surprised when he pulls away only to lead me towards the bar. "Let's get you another drink." He eyes me. "I'm rather thirty myself."
I start to sit down but he stops me. "W-What?"
"Tsk, let's get some space and privacy, baby." He slides the bartender a wad of bills and tugs me towards the VIP tables. I stumble up the stairs behind him, light headed. I've always wanted to see what it was like up here.
He smirks knowingly and slides into the booth. I follow, feeling hot and nervous as a tray of drinks are placed before us. He offers me first choice so I grab a pretty blue drink that tastes like raspberries and rum. It's pretty good.
He watches me, sipping his own drink. "So, no boyfriend? I find that hard to believe no one has claimed you yet."
I blush. "I d-don't want to get claimed." I feel weird. Too much. I take another drink.
He watches me like a hawk. "Mhm. Why not? Don't tell me you're virgin." He chuckles.
I swallow the rest of my drink. "I don't believe that's any of your business..." I look at him expectantly.
"Jungkook."
"Jin."
He leans forward, pressing his hand on my thigh and squeezing. His breath brushes my ear. "I want you." There's raw need and arrogance in his tone. It only heightens my own need. His strong alpha scent driving me wild.
My hand tightens on my now empty glass. My body thrumming with excitement and anticipation. I lick my dry lips. Why the hell not throw caution to the wind and enjoy this night with a rich sexy man that wants me just as much as I want him?
It's just one night, right?