Snatched

Jungkook

I stare up at the house barring my future mate from me. It's been a full week since I've seen or spoken to him. I found out from my eomma that he took a leave from work.
I made a mission to go to his apartment everyday to no avail. It took some time but I finally tracked him down a little ways in another town. Once I figured out where it was located, I rushed to him.
I sat out in my car for two hours until I saw his friend leave for work. Now I stand alone at the door, jingling my keys anxiously. Shit. Jeon Jungkook does not get nervous or fear anything! Especially not overly sensitive and pissy omegas. Nope.
I knock. Loudly.
Pressing my ear to the door, I hear nothing. Frowning, I knock again.
Nothing.
I try the knob only to feel it turn, unlocked. Well that's stupid. I walk inside silently and listen for my Jin. Upstairs, I faintly hear running water.
He's showering. Perfect. Smiling widely, I stride up the stairs to the bedroom he's staying in. His clothes and things strewn about everywhere. I decide to gather them up because he's coming back with me. For sure. No more hiding.
I pack up his things except for a change of clothes just in case he didn't grab any and sit on the bed, waiting.
When he comes out, I get a fine look at his slippery bare skin in a skimpy thin towel. Licking my lips, I slowly trail my eyes up his body until I reach his face.
He gapes at me in shock, flushing. "W-What are you d-doing here? How did you get in?!"
My smile tightens. "The door was unlocked. I knocked first, of course." I add. "Why are you running from me?" I demand.
Rolling his eyes, he grabs his clothes and escapes back into the bathroom. I lean back against the headboard and wait again. I've never had to wait for anything or anyone but I will for him. Indefinitely.
He comes back fully dressed minutes later, stomping around angrily. It's cute. "You need to leave!"
"So do you. You're coming to live with me, Jin."
"Are you crazy?! Get out!"
I put my phone back in my pocket and slowly get up, grabbing his wrists as he tries to shove me out the door. I push him down on the bed and straddle his thighs, trapping him under me. "Calm down! I'm not going to hurt you, baby."
"I'm older than you! Show me respect, Jungkook." He hisses.
Rolling my eyes at his dramatics, I release his wrists. "Hush. You can't run away like a kid. You want to prove you're older than me then let's talk like rational adults. I'm nearly certain your pregnant. I'm taking responsibility. You are moving in with me." I say matter of factly.
He glares. "Y-you planned all this! You purposely want to ruin my life for your own selfish gain! W-why me? Why can't you just let me go?! There are so many other young omegas you could fuck and mate. Please...leave me alone."
I stare down into his gorgeous eyes and pretty pink lips. I stroke his cheek. "Not happening, baby. You hooked me from the first look. I'm obsessed with you. I have to claim you." I sigh, moving off him.
He doesn't move. "I'll get rid of it. I swear I will. I d-don't want it."
I stare at him in anger, surprised. "No you won't."
He sits up, shaking and teary. "You c-can't make me have your kid."
"Actually I can. By Were Law, you have to have your mate's young. The curse of being an omega. You really have no rights sadly." I remind him.
He chokes out a sob. "You're not my mate."
"I can change that any second I want." I approach him and stare down, intimidatingly. "Do you really think you could stop me from forcibly mating you? You've already went back on our deal. I worked extremely hard for that, too. You can't win this, Jin. Now come on and let's go. I've packed your things."
      His face is a mix of perfect shock as rage as he takes in his neatly packed clothes by my side. "Don't touch my stuff! Get out! I'm not going anywhere with you. You are a fucking psycho!" He screams, beginning to throw things at me.
      I dodge the heavy items and tackle him, jerking him up and over my shoulder as he kicks and screams, making sure to grab his bag in the process.
       I smack his ass to quiet him down as I begin the walk to my car. He struggles but I simply tighten my grip on his waist. "You'll like it with me, I promise. I'll give you anything you want just as long as you keep me happy."
       "I want my freedom! You can't do this! This is illegal!" He cries as I push him into the car and buckle him up, locking the door so he can't escape.
       "You'll have all the space and freedom you want so long as you do as I say. You'll never have to worry about money again, either. Wasn't that a concern of yours?"
       I sit down behind the wheel and stare at him. His beautifully pale cheeks are flushed with anger and tears glisten his eyes. His arms are crossed in a very standoffish manner.
       "Do you have any idea how many people would kill to be in your position with me right now? How many both males and females beg to be in my bed? How many would sacrifice everything to become my mate and apart of my family?" I scoff.
       "Then why don't you take one of them. This is kidnapping! I refuse this! I don't want you or anything from you."
       "That's a lie and you know it. You want me just as much. You're just too stubborn to admit it." I deadpan.
        Huffing, he turns away from me and stares out the window. "Your family can not be okay with this."
       My smile widens. "Actually eomma wants to plan our wedding. She's already picked out the colors. Appa is already expecting an heir from us soon." I admit.
       His jaw drops in shock, his body beginning to shake. "Jeon Jungkook!!!!"