Epilogue

Jin

    "Soo....should someone help him or what? Are we just going to keep standing here like oblivious heartless idiots all night?" Hobi whines from behind me.
     I shush him, glaring. "Shut up!"
    "What the hell are we even doing here for? Jungkook and Yoongi are most likely freaking out being alone with Chaerin and Yoonji." He reminds me.
"But it's cute and funny! Just a few more minutes!"
Rolling his eyes in exasperation, he tugs on my sleeve. "Jin, we have to go. Jimin is going to need us soon. Our mates and daughters are waiting for us at home. Can't you just, like, do this some other time."
I give him a look of exasperation. What other time?! It's not everyday you see a random guy getting chased by a wild hog in the middle of the market street.
I motion towards the guy running around for his life while trying to get someone to capture the poor oversized piglet. "I want it!"
"Then have Jungkook buy you one as a pet. Holy shit—let's go before it comes after us!" He jerks me along the road.
I pout but don't object this time. "Fine. It's too cold out here anyway."
Hoseok glances slyly at me a few times making me suspicious.
"What are you looking at, freak?"
He comes to a stop and grabs my hand, squeezing my fingers. "Do you know what today is?"
I shake my head.
"It's been exactly two years since our college graduation. Can you believe we're parents?" His bright smile completely slays me and I feel warm inside.
"I didn't even notice. It's hard to believe how we ended up this way." I muse, wrapping my arms around him.
We start walking through the street together again, our arms securely latched to the other. "Yoongi wants to move." He abruptly spits out. "I don't want to, though. Chaerin and Yoonji are just getting to know each other as best friend soulmates!"
"Moving?! You can't move! Where does he want to go?"
He curls his lip. "Overseas. Something about a new company start up. I don't want to go but I don't think I can live without him—alone with just me and Yoonji. He wants her to learn new languages at a young age and all that crap."
My happiness loses some of its gleam. "When?"
He kicks a rock, frowning. "A few months."
"How long have you known about this?"
He winces. "A few months."
"Hoseok!"
"I know, I know! I've been trying so hard to talk him out of it but he won't budge. He doesn't listen to me or my concerns. Just expects me to pack up and leave my best friend forever to a new foreign land I don't know! I hate it!"
"Then don't go! Move in with me and Jungkook."
He laughs. "Like Jimin? You all live with Jungkook's parents, remember? It's a little crowded."
"Have you seen that big ass house? A hundred people could move in and you would hardly know it. There's so many rooms."
He sighs.
"Don't take my little niece away from me! Chaerin needs a best friend."
"Jimin's baby is due soon. I'm afraid I will miss it." He stops and plops down on the sidewalk.
I sit down beside him. "Why does bad news always follow something good?"
A little smile plays around his mouth. "Actually...there's something else..."
My eyes widen in panic, afraid to know. I slap a hand over his mouth. "Don't speak! I can't bare to hear more!" My voice is loud and quite over dramatic even to my ears.
He licks my palm and I gag, moving my hand away. "Ew!"
He clears his throat. "As I was saying—Jin, my bestest friend in the entire universe. My soulmate. My partner in crime. My—"
"Can you just get on with it?" Irritated and worried.
He scoffs. "Way to ruin the mood, bitch."
"Speak!"
His eyes narrow. "You aren't my master!"
"I'll get Yoongi!"
"He doesn't answer to you!"
I gape at him. After a moment, I take several deep breaths. "Please continue." My voice is calm and collected.
A grin slowly paints across his face. "Gotcha!"
It takes a long time for me to realize he's been messing with me this whole time. Cursing, I smack the shit out of him. "You fucking prick! How could you scare me like that?!"
"Ow! S-Stop it! I'm sorry!"
I try to hit him again but he flinches and rolls out of the way. "Stop it!"
"Lying bitch! I'm telling Yoongi!"
He attempts to defend himself but ends up smacking his arm on the brick wall beside us. "Ah my funny bone! It hurts!"
I crack up, laying down on the street and laughing like crazy. "You're stupid."
Scowling, he rubs his elbow viciously while I continue to cackle at his expense.
"Ahh hahahah!"
"Shut up!" His face is red. He sighs. "Actually Yoongi did want to move but I laid it out straight. No way am I moving away from you. I told him never!"
Still snickering, I hug him again. "So you aren't really moving?"
"Nah. Just wanted to tease you a bit. We can't separate our babies! Even Yoongi doesn't have that much power over me. I'm a force to be reckoned with too, you know. He's secretly scared of me. I swear—"
I shake my head. "Yeah, Yeah. We know, we know."
He nods his head seriously. "But seriously. Let's get home. I don't trust those stupid alphas with our children."
Same. Same. I still get horror flashbacks of when Jungkook put Chaerin's diaper on backwards!

The End

(For now)